lets quit...

Monster who hunted me

 


Chanyeol's Pov

I went back to home as me and sehun dont really have work to do except for torturing Mrs.Lee for his stupid mistake which demolished mine and sehun's 2 years 
torturing him and getting money from him made life luxuy for us we had each other as family and everything which youngster should have , own car , own home a good bank blance without having job and even without working our off for having this all .


" hey ! wake up sleepy head .... its already 8 - wake up " i said loud enough to wake him and sat on the chair in the room near the bed .

" wth .... why are you uo at ths hour ? and god may damn you for disturbing me at this hour !" cursed me in sleepy voice without opening his eyes.

"Wake up  sun is already shinning out there , wake up " i told him lightly kicking his .
" SO ??? yYOU KNOW I DONT AKE UP BEFORE12 IN NOON ,SO STOP !!!" shouted angryily as i was irrating him .

" listen ive something important to talk about so wake up ." crossing arms on my chest expecting that he might wake up .


" Dont wanna listen to your so not serious right now , ill wake till 10 so go watch tv and order some food right before 10 ,ok ? ... yup we are good here now let me get some sleep " he shutted me by giving me his orders .
" okay then sleep well ~~~" i sang it cutely getting out of his room .

2 hours late -


sehun came out of his room rubbing his and layed on the and said me what i wanted to talk bout and i told him the most surprising thing which he always wantwd to hear from me 


" lets quit it all " my words surprised sehun and he opened his both eyes and looked at me and quickly sat and asked me " ahm , hm w-what do you mean ? are you serious ? you arent kidding me right ? " asked me so many questions at once .
" yes im , i want to change myself , ourselves  i want us to be happy and the MOST i dont want people to be afaird of me , you . us . "i explained him why i want to quit .
" are you sure of it ? " asked me seriously ad i nodded with a warm simle ."but why all of sudden  ,2 month ago we talked bout this and you got so mad hmm ? what's the matter dude ?" asked me out the curiosity !
"you always wanted to , thats why " 
" i know you are lying but its fine as long we are qiutting it all "said it smiling at me then stretching his arms . 
" and hmm ah mM , ah and " " and what ? " he asked me 
" we will tell mrs, lee its all over now and we wont tourble her anymore .. hmm its like we will ask for  apologize to her too so , later we can ask her for giving us jobs at his office ... you know what i mean ... hmm  right ? " i said it all looking at floor . not making eye contect with him . He  lauged a lil at me which made me look at him " Am i dreaming this all ?" asked me shockingly which made me embarrased .
"listen , cancel the food order and call mrs.lee , tell her we want to have lunch with her by 12 and talk about some serious matter . TODAY ONLY . before you change your mind." sehun commanded  me walking to his room .

" COME ON DUDE ! you should trust me !!" i said annoyedly 
" can't my in this  matter , what if you change your mind till tomorrow , can't take risk it ,bro " he told me befor closing his room door.


__________________________________________