Kaisoo Fluff

Can You See In The Dark?

For rukia_uchiha , a small little scene. 

 

Jongin placed Kyungsoo down softly onto the bed. Kneeling down next to the boy and lifting up his chin. His eyes trailing down the pale boys bruised neck a dissatisfied click leaving his lips.

 

“Who do these spirits think they are? Touching you in such a manner. I  don’t appreciate them hurting my angel.” Kyungsoo’s cheeks flared up slightly, trying to move away from Jongin. No matter how much he pushed the boy away he always stayed by him. No matter how cold and rude he is Jongin never seemed to care. Declaring the small boy as his.

 

“It cant be avoided they hurt me because I anger them” he mumbled his eyes avoiding Jongin’s gaze. Jongin chuckled and cupped kyungsoo’s squishy cheeks. He leaned in and softly placed his lips on kyungsoo’s.  Hesitantly Kyungsoo closed his eyes, recuperating the kiss slowly, his hands gripping onto the bed sheets. Jongin took this as a cue to climb on top of Kyungsoo, one hand on the boys waist and the other on his cheek, his thumb caressing his cheek slightly.  Kyungsoo released a soft sigh and pulled away.

 

“I love you D.O Kyungsoo” Jongin muttered. Kyungsoo’s faced scrunched up lightly and he looked at the elder. His lips trembling slightly, struggling to repeat the words.

 

“I-I love you too Kim Jongin” he whispered softly.