Chapter 03

The JaeDy Break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She took a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed and started crying hard… while I stay rooted on the floor just watching her… it breaks my heart seeing her that way….

I did promised her that I would never hurt
promised her that I will make her happy
promised her that I will always protect her.
And even promised her that I will never ever make her cry….

and guess what??? eventually I broke that promise…..

“You didn’t even begged for forgiveness Jae… you accepted the break up with out even begging me to stay”

“Dara….” I closed my eyes, thinking of the pains that she’s feeling… of the pains that I myself have caused her.

“do you know how I felt when you let me just leave you like that? I was waiting for you to call me back.. at least say you love me more than her! You could have at least asked me to stay jaejoong!”
She mumbled through her sob

“You did forget about me when you were with her right?” She looked up meeting my eyes….
her beautiful eyes that were full of tears…
tears that was brought by me….

“No baby.. No.. I didn’t” I swiftly walked towards her and knelt in front of her… I took her hand and kissed it… rubbed it against my cheeks which is also stained by my tears. While she continued to cry as well.

“I swear baby.. I didn’t…” I shook my head

“But why Jae.. why?”

“You were busy… I missed you” I said looking down, rather ashamed for the shallowness of my reason

Then silenced took over…. I kept my head low while she kept her gaze on me….

it didn’t take long before she flung herself on me… hugging me through my neck, making me sit on the floor with her on my lap

“Joongie i’m sorry.. I didn’t paid much attention to you lately… I promise.. I won’t take you for grunted anymore… just don’t leave me again ok?”

She snuggled into me still crying while I hugged her back and caressed her.

“Baby, i’m really sorry.. I will not do it again.. I swear” I brought her face up and kissed her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter