Chapter 02

The JaeDy Break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The JaeDy Break Up

 

 

Dara stared at her cream colored ceiling still thinking of things. Her head unconsciously tilted to her side and her gaze fell on the pink heart frame on her night stand.
She pushed herself up and grab the picture frame, settled it on her lap and trace her fingers on the figures in there.

Her fingertips trailed towards his forehead….eyes…nose… and lips….
“why can’t I just throw you away huh?’ her tears started to flow down her porcelain face.
Then she smiled bitterly… a fake one of course, something she’s been doing for the past days.

“it has been how long Jae? A week? But damn you! I’m missing you like crazy you big bad jerK!” She pouted throwing the frame away, it landed on the edge of her bed softly
She finally felt her body getting all too tired from everything…. she decided to just sleep the rest of the day off….

**************************************

Bom frowned as she received a text from Junsu

~ Noona! Yoochun’s planning something! Drag Sandy noona’s to Hyunjoong’s brithday party… Yunmi noona will fetch both of you! Don’t bring the maknaes… they’re too young to be a witness to what will happen. See you bunny noona! SuSu~

~and oh! Make sure Sandy Noona will look hot… hotter than she already is! SuSu~

“SuSu? What the hell? Since when did he turned comfortable calling himself that?” She giggled throwing her phone on her side table

“CHAEERIIINNNN I need your help with something….”

**************************************

Dara glared at both Bom and Yunmi when they halted in front of HyunJoong’s house
She was actually personally invited by HyunJoong himself a week ago with Jaejoong of course but wasn’t planning to go especially after the break up.

“Ummm…. attending Hyunie’s party?” bom said gulping down her nervousness.
Her pretty eyebrow curved up…
She knew that her resistance won’t even matter anymore.
“I just hope he won’t be attending the party as well”She silently prayed though she knew that he will…. Hyunjoong is one of his best friends after all.

(a/n remember what Dara and Bom was wearing on Melon awards? Imagine them wearing those now….)

all eyes darted on the three the minute they entered HJ’s house….
Bom snickered as she walked passed the entrance holding on to Dara’s arms while Yunmi just followed silently picking up a glass of vodka on her way

********************

I saw her coming in along with Bom and Yunmi Noona… I looked around seeing all eyes on them. I felt myself getting angry as to how they look at her….
well our relationship have been kept till now… no one knew about it except for our close friends…
seeing her getting swooned at makes me want to dig out those eyes who seems like stripping my girl .

“damn it!” I cursed myself for forgetting that she already broke up with me.

I followed her as she was being dragged by Bom towards us. She still has this sweet smile… but I knew she was trying really hard to pretend that I wasn’t there.

Yunho left and walked towards Yunmi. I saw him smirk as she signaled Noona to follow him. Both then walked out of the living room towards HyunJoong’s kitchen.

I stared at their retreating back for a while then darted my stare back to Dara. She was now talking to Kyujoong…one of Hyunjoong’s bandmate.
I saw him leaning into her ears and whispered something that made Dara looked down and giggled.
I took a deep breath to calm myself down…. How can she even ignore me like this? Now she’s even flirting with someone??

Then I saw him asked her for a dance…
damn this guy… she even led her to the center where a crowd of tipsy individuals were already grinding with each other.

The dance floor were of course occupied by my fiends….

Teddy Hyung was all over her girl. He did proudly introduce Issa nonna to us telling everyone that she’s all his.

Yg artist has always been open to everyone… except for the young idols of course… but like their unique personalities.. they’re as well hard headed.

Seunghyun.. despite everyone’s defiance…. he brought his secret girlfriend named Belle. They were holding hands ever since they both came.

Our Junsu is also on the dance floor… along with him is his new babe… whom we just met a few hours ago. He didn’t really introduce her to us formally but I can see that he’s being mesmerized by this Pati girl.

Our maknae Changmin…. well he’s been gawking at this chubby cheeks that’s on a table eating the finger foods with a glee. I think she’s the cousin of HyunJoong.. I forget her name though… was it Rin? Chagrin..No.. I think her name was Changrin.

I looked away when Dara encircled her slender arms around KyuJoong’s neck. Her forehead on his neck while his cheeks rested on her head.

Damn I hate it.

I felt someone nudging me and I looked up I saw Yoochun smirking at me.

“Hey! Are you just gonna allow her to be taken away from you like that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter