✓ Caring

Angel [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on the couch and drank another drink, Jackson was waiting for me to talk but I was just watching him play. Momo then came out from her room saying, “Um unnie, can you come for a second please?“ I went to her like the whipped girl I am for her, I followed her to her room. “What’s wrong?“ I said.

She was holding her stomach, I looked at her in worry, “Unnie do you have some pain relievers? It’s that time of the month and it hurts," I was about to answer but I heard Jackson yelling from the living room.

“NOONA! I HAVE TO LEAVE BYE,“ I heard the door slam afterward, I looked back at Momo and said, “Yeah yeah lay on the bed I will bring you some pain medicine.“ I then went to my room to retrieve some painkillers and went back to her. “Here take it.“ I gave the painkillers to her and gave her a glass of water. I sat next to her on the bed, she then frowned in pain and she was sweating profusely, “Your room isn't cold...“ I said. I looked around and found out that the air condition is not working ---- For what reason I do not know---- “Momo let’s go to my room“ I said and held her hand “OH my! Your hands are FREEZING“ I said, emphasizing on the word freezing. “No. it’s okay,” She said wearily, only making me worry more about her. "No, it's not ok Momo."

I lifted her up, putting her hands were around my neck and resting her head near my neck, I could feel her breath on my neck which made my heart beat fast. I went to my room and put her on my bed and took 2 blankets and pulled them over her.

“You are sweating really bad“ I said.

I went to the kitchen and brought back cold wet towels and then put the cold towels her on her forehead. I sat next to her, “I think this will help me, thank you unnie“ She said while smiling a genuine smile. I smiled back. “They said here that it’s better to put it on your stomach,“ I said while searching some tips on Google, I looked back up from my phone, “Can I?...um,“ I said while scratching my non-itchy nape, trying to not be awkward. “No, no it is okay. I will put it on myself“ She said and took the towel from me and put it on her stomach while covering her waist with the blanket. “Here put this in your mouth,“ I said while giving her the thermometer. “HOLY ! A whole 39.6 ??!!“ I said surprised and stood up, “It always happens to me, I think it's because I  have a weak immune system. Also, can I take a cold bath?“ She said as she fell back onto the bed, tired.  “You definitely can but I will help you“ I said sternly, “WHAT? NOO!" She blushed while screaming.

'It's not like I haven't seen you before', But I kept it to myself

“I'll let you borrow some shorts and a T-shirt! You won’t be !“ I said and I was a little bit bold I guess, It took her some time to think about it. I didn't wait any more time for her answer, I took some shorts and a T-shirt to give to her. “Wear it and I will take care of the bathroom“ I said. "Come in when you're ready, okay?" I said while leaving the room letting her have her privacy. After a while she finally wore it and came in, “I am done,“ She said while entering the bathroom, I saw her beautiful milky white legs, I internally screamed and blushed but since I was faced away from her she doesn't know that of course. “Here sit“ I patted the side of the bathtub as it was being filled with lukewarm water. I helped her to sit, as I did so she rested her head on the edge of the bathtub and closed her eyes.

'Beautiful...'

I sat on the edge of the bathtub, watching her in all her beauty. The water made her body look hotter than ever, I was looking at her from head to toe... she is an only 19-years-old girl but she is so HOT, and have die-for proportions, I will admit that. Anybody who captures her heart would be living the dream. I unconsciously my lips and turned my head, “Uehem .. um Momo let me uh .. c-check your temperature,” She looked at me with her eyes half open, opened waiting for me to put the Thermometer in.. but my mind wanders off to other things which made me go crazy! I start coughing while putting the Thermometer, she didn’t react. I could tell that she was super tired and worn out too, poor her but also poor me. “It’s 38.4 now, thank god!" I said, “I told you it will work. “ She said and stood up, she was still tired I could tell, but now she was better than before so I was happy. I held her hand so she can come out from the bathtub and I handed her some towels, I was covering her and she was shaking so I prepared a hoodie and some pants for her. She slacked energy to take off her clothes, She sat on the bed and I kneeled in front of her. I took the hoodie and held her T-shirt she was so loose so she just threw herself on me and rested her head on my shoulder.

My heart skipped a beat, I yelped and took of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter