✓ Crush

Angel [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Momo get up” I said while helping her to stand.

“Oh Jeongyeoniiie hehe” She said while swaying.

“Huh? No way!”

“Omo this book is amazing. look haha” She said while showing me the normal book.

“Come on let’s go“ I said while holding her stuff in hand and putting my arm around her shoulders so she can walk straightly “ah you just smelled it and it did this to you“ I said while putting her on her bed.

“WAAAAA LIFE’S BEAUTIFUL JEONGYEON-AAAH“ She yelled while throwing her arms up in the air.

“Stay here I will make you some coffee it will make you wake up“

I chuckled lowly at her drunk figure, it's not the first time I see her like that. I made her coffee and went to her room but she was already sleeping... Like an angel. I grabbed the blanket and covered her body.

Then I heard her murmuring “Mum... Mum I miss you”

I sat next to her and held her hand and start caressing her hair I hope I will give her security and safety I rested my head on the headboard while smiling and looking at her sleeping.

The thing that made me stay is that she tightened her hand in mine, she feels my presence that doesn't want me to leave. Eventually, I fell asleep.

Friday 23/10/2015

I woke up from the alarm’s sound I got shocked that I fell on the floor

“Omo! Unnie what are you doing here?” momo asked shockingly and I looked around

“I fell asleep here, what time is it?”

“It's 5:30 AM"

“It’s still early why you are awake?“ I said rubbing my eyes.

“Yesterday I fell asleep early so now I have to study and make you breakfast“ she said while looking at me

“It’s okay, It’s okay study well don’t cook for me it’s okay goodnight” I said while coming out from her room I was half asleep. I haven't woke up this early since I used to go to school, I threw myself on my bed and slept again.

 

After a few hours...

I woke up, took a shower and got ready to go out. I need to buy some whiskey and talk to Jackson about yesterday. I wore a white t-shirt with a Black Letterman Jacket and a Black Beanie designed for men actually but I like it so I bought it.

I went to the kitchen to drink water then I saw a lunch box bag with hello kitty face on its cover, It was Momo’s I opened it and found her it full of food “she forgot it of course“ I chuckled while grabbing it. I drove to her school it was 11:30 AM so her lunch break must start in 30 minutes I need to go and give it to her so she will be able to eat.

 

Momo's school 

It was already the lunch break I was walking around in the school looking for Momo but I can’t see her until I heard someone saying “ya ya Joy in the sport hall, she is bullying Momo let’s go and film it“ A girl said and she and her friend start running so I followed them.

I arrived at the sports hall it was empty with only Momo and another girl standing in front of her in the middle of the Basketball court then the students start to come.

“Ya! why you told the teacher about me?”

“You were stealing her money I saw you! “ Momo yelled louder than I would imagine.

“Do you think I am poor like you to steal money?“ and she pushed Momo on the floor.

Everyone was watching and no one came out and defended her. They were filming her with their phones, kids these days are so heartless and mean. I came closer to them and helped momo to get up “get up baby girl, let’s go“ I said/

Then I looked at the girl “hello, Joy-ssi, I didn’t know that I will be seeing you here“

“You…what...are you doing here?"

I looked around at all the students “from now on! If anyone has a problem with Momo he has to deal with me first. If I knew that someone is bothering her you will see the monster in me. Ok? Got that?" I yelled “and you, let’s talk “ I said and grabbed Joy's arm outside the sport hall.

I pinned her to the nearest wall “you are a minor? Waaaa that would be awesome if I went now and told everyone, that you go to clubs and hang out with overaged guys, right?"

“Please don’t tell anyone please” she begged.

“I won’t I won’t, but you have to apologise to Momo now In front of everyone!“

“NO WAY!"

“Ok, then let me go and tell your secret” I said while walking away.

Joy followed me “okay I will do it!” she said.

"It better be sincere too" I said from the back.

The students were coming out from the court “TURN AROUND ALL OF YOU“ I yelled while moving my finger like a circle and dragging Joy in my other hand. They all went back, I think they are scared of me. 

She stood in front of Momo in the middle of the court “I am sorry for all I’ve done to you. I was wrong I hope you will forgive me“ she bowed

Momo nodded and she was holding her wrist I think she hurt it when she fell to the floor.

“WHAT IS THIS CHAOS, what are you doing Joy-ssi?“ a man yelled I turned around and looked at him.

“She is apologizing for Momo” I replied.

“For what? And who are you?”

“Yeah who are you? We also want to know director" A girl yelled I think she is Joy’s friend.

“You are the director? Oh well she is apologizing for bullying Momo, a girl is being bullied in your school and you were doing nothing, maybe you don’t even know about it"

He yelped and looked speechless “who are you?”

“Ah, if this what you care about I am Momo’s Guardian, Yoo Jeongyeon“

“Momo let’s talk “ He said while pulling momo to his side.

She bowed and stepped forward I prevented her from walking and looked at him “talk here in front everyone"

He sighed “Is it true that you were bullied?” 

She nodded, while looking down as if she did something wrong.

“Yeah she was bullied!“ a girl said “yeah that’s right“ A boy added.

 

 He frowned "I apologize miss" he bowed to me and looked at joy “joy, let’s go I think we have to talk to your dad"

Joy glared at me and left and the students start to leave I turned around to Momo and held her wrist and twist it “AH AHHH “ she yelled in pain.

“I think you are injured let’s go to the hospital"

“You were so cool“ a pretty girl said in a low voice I looked at her nametag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter