✓ Moving In

Angel [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was about to talk then my phone rang “Uhh " I cursed underneath my breath “hello?”

“Noona, we are at the club, come and have fun. The girl you like is here as well”

“Yeah she is here” I said while looking at momo.

“WHAT?”

“Nothing, enjoy, I won’t come, bye”

“If you want to go you can I can leave alone” she said while smiling at me.

“No no! So what is your decision?" I admit I was so nervous and hoping that she will say yes and live with me.

“It will be hard. If I live with you “ she said “but I admit that I am tired of sleeping on chairs everyday I have a backache because of it but-"

“But what?"I cut her off "you are suffering and I can give you a better life, why you are hesitating? Soon it will start snowing and there will be cold you have to take care of yourself so you can graduate from high school this year and for your mum you can visit her every day I will take you” I hope I was convincing...

“You are right, you can just take me but..." I gestured her to keep going "wouldn't it be too much of a burden to you?" she said as she looked at me.

"Oh, no way. I have nothing to do normally either so I can surely take you, don't worry Momo" I said smiling. 

We finished eating .. I paid and we went to the car “ummm uuuh“ she stuttered.

“What? Talk don’t be shy"

“C-Can I call you unnie " she said.

I smiled, Shocked but still she nodded.

“Unnie… let’s forget what happened yesterday from now on you are my big unnie and I am your little dongsaeng (sister) cool?"

Sister… yeah... 

“Of course we can be" I smiled awkwardly while driving

'Jeongyeon snap out of it... of course, you're just a sister to her, what did you expect anyways' I thought.

 

I parked in lotte mall “um why are we here?" it's just so cute that she is always confused and questioning my actions.

“I need to buy some stuff, come on" I said while getting out from the car

But she held my hand “If I will let you pay so much .. I I- will-“

"Aiii come on it’s okay" I playfully pushed her in front of me and we entered the mall 'If it’s for you I am okay' I said in my head while smiling.

"Unnie, why are you smiling all of a sudden?"

"Eh??? Nothing"

“Sooo Momo-ssi, you can buy whatever you want cause you will cook for me and buy things that you like it’s ok"

“B- but-"

“Shhhhhhh come on“ I said while pushing the shopping cart.

It’s 10:30 PM “Ok that’s it“ momo said clapping her hands together the cart was full. 

“Wait," I said grabbing her hand and took her to a phone shop “what brand do you like? Samsung? Iphone? Sony?”

“What? No, no way I am okay” she protested.

I sighed “Ahh momo stop being shy I have to buy something for my dongsaeng right? Hehe” I said.

“If you don’t choose I will buy all the brands! So you can choose“ I smiled at her "plus, what if you got lost? Or what if you wanted to visit your Mom? I would never know since you don't have a phone" I said pointing out the importance of having a phone for her.

“I like sony" she said while looking down, I clenched my fist so I won't pinch her cheeks because she is so cute.

“Please give us the newest Sony phone with a sim card “ I said to the guy.

She now has Sony Xperia Z3+ “Thank you unnie“ she said and bowed several times while holding its box with her small hands.

I went to pay and I was holding all the bags I put it the bags in the trank then I took out a cigarette and start to smoke before entering the car and I was smoking while driving then I looked at Momo and she was glaring at me like she is staring at my soul.

She frowned.

“What?" I asked confusingly she looked at the cigarette then at me "Ahhhh" I took a sip and turned it off “I didn’t know you dislike the smell hehe"

“I just hate it when people smoke!" she yelled a little loud which caught me off gaurd.

“Oh so you hate me even more now, great“ I said.

“No I don’t hate you, I dislike you"

I laughed “Is there even a difference?"

“Of course it’s different! Hate is when you hate and dislike is when you dislike“ she said while being serious.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Nice one" I said laughing my arse off.

'She is so cute seriously!'

"Finally we are here!" I said while coming out of the elevator.

“Wooooooah the building is amazing" She said while looking around.

I laughed "Momo here’s my apartment 205, ok? And I will give you a copy of the card tomorrow and I will give you the password"

“Woaaaah you have a password for the door"

I rested my head on the door and start laughing “yes, Momo, yes we dont want anyone stealing, do we?" I said while raising my eyebrow at her. I entered my house and went to the kitchen and put the plastic bags on the counter. 

"Finally" I sighed and rubbed my fingers, they turned red because the bags were so heavy while momo took off her shoes .. I don’t take it off though.

 

My house’s format is when you enter you will find a big living room and there is a balcony on it’s right, the kitchen is next to the living room on the left, there is a bedroom next to the kitchen and my room is next to it. the third bed room is on the right of the entrance of my house.

“Your house is niiiiice" she said excitedly

“Thank you, though is really not a house more like a really nice looking apartment, come let me show you your room"

I took her to the room next to mine there was a single rosewood bed and a drawer next to it, and a big closet “so Momo-ssi this is your room, but the bathroom is outside okay? I don’t use it so it’s all yours"

She bowed several times “OH!” she hit her head.

“What?"

“I forgot to bring my stuff from the hospital"

“It’s okay we will go tomorrow after school, now rest okay and I will bring you something to wear"

She nodded and I left I brought her a black pants with a white hoodie and her phone.

‘knock knock’

“Nae, come in“ she said.

She was sitting on the bed while pouting and dozing out “here a pajama and your phone"

She took it with both hands and bowed I left her room and went to the kitchen to arrange the food we bought then she came out

“NO NO unnie go and sleep I will do it she said while trying pushing me to my room"

"Oh no rest you have school tomorrow I will do it" I said while holding her hand “just go sleep" I added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter