What Are You Doing to Me?

Cheater

 

Not long after I had said those three words, Jonghyun went under complete shock.

"Jonghyun?" I tried to snap him out of his paralyzed state. Fortunately, it was successful.

"W-what did you just say?" He questioned. I would have as well if I was him, I still didn't understand what I just said.

"I like him." Confidently, the words left my mouth.

"Who?" Songdam must've kept Jonghyun up talking about her boyfriend with him because he was obviously not thinking straight today.

"Kibum." My theory is that one word answers make everything awkward. It didn't fail me this time. As if the whole world's remote was set to 'mute', I couldn't hear anything around us anymore. Moments passed with us staring long and hard at each other, but we didn't dare speak.

"Oh," His voice came out a little choked but his smile was visible. "Well, tell me everything!" Placing his palm on the back of my hand, his vibrant smile lightened the load off of my shoulders.

Taking a deep breath in, I started expressing my feelings as if a dam had collapsed and water began letting itself run past the shattered remains of the oversized wall, without letting anything get in it's path.

-Jonghyun POV-

Please, no. I thought all the while Minho explained to me his feelings for Kibum.

"The way he smiles," The man in front of me subconsciously smiled to himself shamelessly. "It's perfect." I know. I knew that before you.

"W-what made you feel this way towards him?" When people say their heart hurts, I never actually knew what they meant. However, now that I knew, it was an excruciating pain that cannot be described.

"I-I don't know." How stupid can you get Choi Minho? The options are endless, yet you choose to answer with an idiotic answer like, "I don't know"? Ridiculous.

"How do you not know?" I asked, laughing as I attempted to cover up my frustration and disappointment. "There's so much to choose from..." Chewing on my bottom lip was the only way of preventing myself for saying something stupid.

"That's the problem." He turned his head away from me, and I knew he was looking directly at Kibum.

"H-how can that be the problem? All you have to do is choose one!" I laughed even louder, hiding the sudden change of volume in my voice.

"I can't." The man across me replied with a hurried tone.

"Why not?" I demanded harshly.

"I like them all!" He shouted at me, leaving me speechless and attracting attention from customers surrounding us. I could hear footsteps from across the room coming closer, and I knew it was Kibum's.

"No - I don't. I love them all. Every single one." Minho's voice turned into a whisper. I couldn't help myself any longer.

"I do too." I said sternly. My heart began pounding faster as soon as I had said it.

"What?" Minho asked, and even though I wasn't looking into his eyes, I knew that they showed confusion.

"I love them all, too." Looking down on the wooden counter was the only way I could keep myself from crying. Like a child being confronted by his parents for disobeying them, my leg began shaking uncontrollably and my cheeks began burning up.

"Jonghyun, do you -" I cut him off before he had the chance to finish his question.

"Yes. I do." Raising my head up and facing Minho was difficult, but I did it.

"I like him."

-Kibum POV-

Minho's yell was heard throughout the bar. My eyes searched for him and found him standing behind the counter and in front of Jonghyun. I excused myself from the customer I was talking with and made my way towards the two. This was the first time I've heard Minho get angry at Jonghyun, or look like he was at least. Walking calmly towards them wasn't going to happen because even I could hear the rushed pitter-patter of my feet on the floor.

When I had reached the two of them, Jonghyun was smiling while Minho's face was neutral and emotionless.

"What's up, Kibum-ah?" Jonghyun asked me like he usually would, but kept his eyes on Minho.

"I-I was just wondering what was going on." I admitted, and that was when the male turned his face around to meet my worried gaze.

"Hm? Why? Nothing's wrong over here." He chuckled, leaving me a sense of relief. Looking at Minho, the relief disappeared swiftly. However, when his eyes met mine, I flinched at what I saw. My mind went blank like the notepad in my hands and my body froze.

"Go on, your customer is waiting for you." Angels' bells were most likely ringing in my ears by the time he finished his sentence, because standing just 5 paces away from me was Minho, smiling at me. This wasn't a smile that signified teasing, but it actually seemed genuine and from the heart.

"R-right!" I shouted without thinking and turned bright red as I rotated 180 degrees and power-walked towards my customer. Maybe it was the lack of sleep I got that day, but my heart was being abnormal. Overwhelming my brain was Minho, smiling at me. My heart, for some odd reason, threw itself at my chest repeatedly, and forcefully, as I replayed the image over and over in my mind.

By the time I was standing in front of my customer, I must've looked like a bright red tomato.

"You okay Kibum-shi?" The customer asked after he had scanned my uniform for my employee ID. "You don't look to well."

"Y-yeah. I'm fine! So, what would you like again?" I asked, but I couldn't apprehend anything he had said. My ears were clogged up from the blood that had rushed up to my head.

Choi Minho, what are you doing to me?

Author's Note: YEAH BABY, consecutive updates ftw c: Lol! I felt like the last update was -ish so I decided that since I had this chapter drafted already, I'd put this up to make up for the horrible chapter yesterday. So yeah, this chapter is when everyone is realizing their feelings! Except Jonghyun, cuz he already figured that out by himself (I dunno if I should include how later in the story, but we'll see.), as well as Kibum cuz he still doesn't know. But everyone's feelings are being played around with, ME GUSTA. XDD Sorreh, I just wanted to try it out and jump in the bandwagon. By the way, this chapter doesn't really give away anything of who Kibum will end up with. I just had to say it cuz it seems like it's obvious but it really isn't. It wasn't planned out if you know what I mean. There's no significant reason why there are alot of MinKey hints in here, it just happened to come up as I was typing so - don't get your hopes up cuz it MIGHT not be who you think it is.  I'm not saying it's Jonghyun either, or Minho. Who knows? *wiggles eyebrows suggestively* LOL. We'll all see, if you keep reading ^^ (Please. :D) Bye~