EXO Recommendation Fanfic List

Sehun: For Sale

hai.

:---------------)

so... uhm... to those who subscribed, upvoted, and even spent some time to leave a comment, thank you.

 

..yall don't know how much amount of deep breaths i have to make just to make myself stop from squirming nervously whenever a notification pops out. it's freaking nerve-wrecking you know?!

that's why thank you. :''------) thank you for checking this lame one-shot. i don't even think it's funny or what lol but anyways..

 

yall see, i have a list of fanfic recommendations. aaaaaaaaaaaaand, if any of you guys are having a hard time searching for a better and more interesting story (coughs im quite a fan of self-bullying oops don't worry i love myself coughs), you guys can check it out! 

 

 

>>> Click Here <<<

 

 

so to give you a heads up, my recommendation list contains stories that are mostly of EXO's beloved royal ships: KaiSoo, ChanBaek, and HunHan. BUT... please keep in mind the word "most". 

I also recommend OC/EXO and other ships found in EXO (dei flirty eh? hoho). but i kinda... not really read much of it. nevertheless, i recommend some.

these stories are the stories that i believe to be worth sharing and reading for those who doesn't know the existence of such masterpiece.

also, i also share some stories that aren't found here on aff. but trust me, you won't regret teleporting to another dimension of a fanfic website the moment you read that story, IT'S A MASTERPIECE. YALL READ IT.

the list of genres are found on the foreword. ;)

 

 

 

so... that's it.

thank you again, for giving this cringe-y, lame one-shot enough time. my gratitude to you guys are soaring!!!!

 

 

love yall my co-EXOLs. let's continue sharing and reading masterpieces that those talented authors created for our imaginative mind to be sated (ifyouknowwatimeanhehehehehehe)