♕D.MANAGERS♕

♕D.ROYALS♕ SM ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP | "GOODBYE TO MY NORMAL LIFESTYLE"
♕D.MANAGERS
 
A.KASUMI
AUTHOR NOTES
Lol, just gonna casually put a picture of Hyungwon here because- why not?? He is fabulous :3 (I still love Bambam of course) Anyway, this is the manager's profile. I decided to use the review page because I just really like the set ups. 'About' and 'Schedule' page will be coming up soon too!

In this page, let us give a special thank to our 'fiction' managers for dealing with our 16 girls. The poor managers-nim is going to suffer a lot XD It was quite hard to find like "normal managers" if you know what I mean, but I think I got everything under control.
 
 
KIM "ELIZABETH" JINAH
D.ROYALS' MAIN MANAGER
FULLNAME: Kim "Elizabeth" Jinah
NICKNAME(S):
- Pretty Manager-nim
BIRTHDATE: 16th May 1989
AGE: 28 years old
BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, South Korea
ETHNICITY: Korean
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 164cm & 49kg
FACE CLAIM: Lee Chae Eun

INTRO:
Meet D.Royals' main manager, Kim Jinah or Elizabeth Kim as she likes to call herself. She is in charged of D.Royals girls and actually is rarely with the girls, unless she has a message from the company or something to be delivered to the CEO from the girls. The girls mainly meets Jinah when she holds their 2 months meeting. She talks about any comebacks, any small messages from the CEO or staffs of SM Entertainment and just catch up on things with the managers, the leaders and the members. Kim Jinah is seen rarely and does not live in D.Royals' dorm, instead she lives in a house with her husband and two kids. Occasionally, the members might be able to meet her within the company.
 
LEE ILSUNG
K.ROYAL'S MANAGER
FULLNAME: Lee Ilsung
NICKNAME(S):
- Manager-nim
BIRTHDATE: 30th December 1987
AGE: 30 years old
BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, South Korea
ETHNICITY: Korean
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 179cm & 60kg
FACE CLAIM: Giddens Ko

INTRO:
Meet K.Royal's manager, Lee Ilsung. He is a 30 years old male with 1 wife and 4 children at home. He is quite a cheeky person who likes to joke around and make some face-palming puns. He is the oldest manager and acts really fatherly towards the girls, he would sometime take pity on them after a long practicing day and would cook them some food. Ilsung and the other 3 managers, sleeps at the dorm but when the girls have no schedule, he would be out and visiting his family. Since he is the oldest manager, he knows how to drive so he would always be the second van's driver.
 
JUNG SEUNGHUN
C.Royal's manager
FULLNAME: Jung Seunghun
NICKNAME(S):
- Prince-nim
BIRTHDATE: 4th January 1991
AGE: 26 years old
BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, South Korea
ETHNICITY: Korean
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 179cm & 59kg
FACE CLAIM: Bii

INTRO:
Meet C.Royal's manager, Jung Seunghun. He is a 26 years old young male who is not yet married, but is dating someone at the moment. He is known between the girls' that he has a very princely face and so they decided to call him prince-nim. Even though he was born Korea, he learned Chinese ever since he was 10 years old and knows the language really well. He is very quiet and doesn't like to talk unless he needs to, he would always have his earphones plugged in his ears because the K.Royals girls is especially loud and he wonders why can't C.Royal be with Royal.J. (LOL what did I just wrote?)
 
KURODA RYUUNOSUKE
Royal.j's manager
FULLNAME: Kuroda Ryuunosuke
NICKNAME(S):
- Musical-manager-nim
BIRTHDATE: 1st November 1988
AGE: 29 years old
BIRTHPLACE: Kyoto, Japan
ETHNICITY: Japanese
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 180cm & 61kg
FACE CLAIM: One Ok Rock's Taka

INTRO:
Meet Royal.J's manager, Kuroda Ryuunosuke. He is a 29 years old Japanese male who have a wife and a son at home back in Kyoto. He is very known between the girls as a very musical person. He loves playing the electric guitars and drums in the dorm when the girls have no schedule and went outside to play. Though things he say sometime doesn't make sense since he can be a little bit in his own world. Like the unit, Royal.J, he is a very calm and relaxed person. He doesn't have a short temper and is very down-to-earth so when they have problems, rely on him to be the calmest one.
 
CHANCHAI Aksornpan
Royal.t'S MANAGER
FULLNAME: Chanchai Aksornpan
NICKNAME(S):
- Chanchai-nim
BIRTHDATE: 22nd March 1993
AGE: 24 years old
BIRTHPLACE: Bangkok, Thailand
ETHNICITY: Thai
HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 183cm & 67kg
FACE CLAIM: James Ma

INTRO:
Meet Royal.T's manager, Chanchai Aksornpan. He is the youngest manager among the managers and is also the tallest manager. Although he isn't married yet, the girls have some speculations that he is dating a really hot Brazilian model! He nevers really talk about that though. Chanchai is quite a nice manager, he is supportive, understanding and stuff but he gets annoyed with loud noises really easily so like Seunghun, he always have an earphones with him in his pocket just in case Royal.T members freaks out.