D.LIFE OF D.ROYALS [EPISODE 1]

♕D.ROYALS♕ SM ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP | "GOODBYE TO MY NORMAL LIFESTYLE"
EPISODE 1
D.LIFE OF D.ROYALS : SEP 19 2016
[ SEPTEMBER 19 2016 , 9:40AM ]
"It’s okay it’s okay naege mureobollae yeah~~"
 
Oh? Whose beautiful voice is this?
 
The camera that was facing down on the white floor moved up slowly, revealing a figure of a girl, standing about 159cm, slightly baby-ish and short. With a slight wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes, she was a very cute girl overall, but the most noticeable, has to be her bright smile. "Oh-! Annyeong~~!!" She said to the camera and brought both of her hands up to wave at the camera man.
 
Annyeong~~
 
"I assume this is the filming of episode 1?" She questions with a small Thai accent, her eyes slightly looking up for approval. And apparently, the camera man said yes because she then squealed in excitement. "Gotta introduce myself then! Sawadeekap, I'm Urassaya Leechaiyakul, but you can call me, Tip! Really nice to meet you guys--and please support us!"
 
"YEAHH~~!" A random, really enegetic, voice came out of nowhere as another figure made themself known to the camera. A girl with light brown, nicely styled, hair, brown eyes, standing a bit taller than Tip and was wearing a similar stage dress as Tip was. "Support us! Jebal!" The girl said and pointed her index finger at the camera's len with a serious expression of her face.
 
W-where did you come from OAO
 
"Oh-and-! If you are wondering who I am, I will tell you who am I now!" She said excitedly as Tip rolled her eyes a bit. "I'm Son Sarang! But you can call me Sarang~! I'm the 3rd youngest and the group's lead rapper!!! Yes! Rapper!! I'm cool right? Oh-Oh! And I also like bubble teas, and--"

Alright.........

"Yup, that's great Sarang. Yep. Totally. We totally didn't hear this for like a million times" A voice says sarcastically, cutting the young and talkative girl in the middle. "Yah!!" The younger girl pouted as she looks at the new girl that joined the camera's sight. "Sorry everyone~~ This girl doesn't shut so I'm really sorry about her~~ and don't yah me" She said. "Annyeonghaseyo everyone~ This is C.Royal's leader, Elle imnida~!" She cheerfully waved. Elle is a thin girl, standing at the height of 167cm, with dark hazel eyes and dyed brown hair. Like her two members, Sarang and Tip, she was wearing a very similar fancy dress.

What are you guys doing?

"Eh? Oh, right! We are preparing for our first debut stage!!!!" Sarang squealed after hearing the camera man's question. "Exciting right?!" She asked enthusiastically. "There will be 16 of us! The stage will be soooo crowded!" Tip exclaimed. "Yeah no joke" Elle replied. "Talking about them, should we go and see what they are doing? I bet they are shaking in their seats!" Sarang snickered behind her hand. "Nah, lets keep the camera too ourselves" Elle and Tip smirks.

^^; yeah....no, let's go and see your members.

[ SEPTEMBER 19 2016 , 9:47AM ]
The camera man was filming Tip, Elle and Sarang's journey to their group's dressing room as they kept talking about some random stuff. Their voices were loud in the hallway and finally stopped talking to turn to the camera. "So~~ this is D.Royals' dressing room. See that?" Sarang asked, she pointed at a paper that was stuck on the door.

Oooh~ nice

"Pft-- you could literally hear them from out here" Elle snorted.

The girls are very nervous aren't they?

"We have the biggest dressing room in here, yet everything is still very crowded" Tip commented with a chuckle, her eyes glancing around the hallway to look at other artists' dressing rooms, their ones were small unlike D.Royals one. Not to mention that SM Entertainment has to rent another dressing room just to fit the staffs in too.

There is a lot of members~

"Anyway--! Welcome to the hell of girls." The door opened and a bunch of noises became louder. The sight inside was....to say, very busy. The room was also very filled up. There was no way that words can describe the scene before the camera. There were 8 girls sitting on chairs in front of the mirror, sitting there so the makeup staff can decorate their faces. All of them were all very well dressed for their performance coming up, and is wearing uniform clothes.

While the 8 girls were sitting on chairs for their makeup, some of them were either on their phones or practicing their vocals. The remaining 5 on the other hand were doing pretty much their own things. Some were on their phones also, some were dancing in very small spaces and some is squealing with her members. The room was overall very noisy.

.........

"Hey guys, settle down!" Sarang exclaimed. Some of the members looked at her and rolled their eyes while some just can't even bothered. "Says you, Sarang-unnie. You talk the most in this group" A innocent-looking girl said, before standing up from her spot and went towards the camera. "Annyeong! I'm Lihua. Nice to meet you guys" She waved at the camera. "Hey! Don't hog the camera to yourself!" a voice exclaimed before another figure made herself comfortable in the view of the camera.

"HEyy! It's K.Royals Phoenix; Jangmi!" She then gave the camera a thumb up as she smiled brightly. "She totally didn't rehearsed that at all!!" Beauty screamed from the back of the dressing room.

^^;

"Oh my god, can you not unnie?!" Lawan groaned, trying hard not to mess up her face that the makeup artist is currently doing. "She obviously can't" Mika joined. "Says all you guys!"

...It's chaos

The camera then zoomed in a really calm girl just sitting there, her earphones plugged in and just relaxing. "Guys! Calm down!" A girl with long dark brown hair, brown big eyes, standing 160cm and of course, dressed in similar outfit as the other girls. When the room got louder with arguments from the girls, the staffs lets out a sigh. "Guys! Calm down! I know it's your debut stage and you are all nervous, but can you please quiet down?!" Ian slightly raised her voice.

"When your leader said to quiet down, you quiet down!" A voice exclaimed with a Thai accents as the whole room went into silence. "Thank you" Sairen sighed in relief as the two shy leaders of K.Royal and Royal.J, Ian and Seul, nodded to her in gratitude.

Well...That was a sight to see. Alright everyone, I present you---SM Entertainment's new girl group, D.Royals!

[ SEPTEMBER 19 2016 , 10:00AM ] 
"I'm really sorry you have to see that" The scene was dark but the camera can make out the features of the girl. A girl with long wavy black hair, dark brown eyes and a expressionless face. They were standing under the stage.

That's okay~ We'll get to know D.Royals along the way better~ Beside today everyone is quite nervous

"We're all pretty crazy. None of us can really bare with each other" B chuckled inwardly, but her face doesn't change. "Most of us are loud and crazy~~ While some are...quite shy" Another girl joined, wrapping her arms around B as the girl turned to glare at her. "I am older than you, don't do that" She said. "Oh come on~~ We are the same age Boeun. You're only like what-? 1 month and 3 days away" Ziwei, a tall girl standing at 173cm with black wavy hair, dark brown eyes and slightly pale skin, pouted a bit. "I'm still older"

"1 MINUTE UNTIL PEFORMANCE! PLEASE GET READY!" A voice screamed as the girls all looked up. "Oh my god. Oh my god" Some of them chanted.

Good luck~~

The stage's lights went off as the audiences scream in excitement, ready to welcome their new addition to the kpop world. 

3

2

1


[A/N: If you guys want~ I could always include the lyrics in when having a peformance like this so you can remember your character's lines. Tell me what you think]

~~~
As soon as the girls stepped their foot into the backstage room, all the staffs started clapping. "Oh my god" Yaya, a girl with dark long red hair, pale skin and dark brown eyes, started tears up. Ian, who trained for a long time at SM Entertainment, started to cry as well and brought the young girl into a hug. Seeing that, Himawari and Monica joined in too. "Aw~Don't cry unnie. You might look like a monster" The short girl with blonde hair teasingly said to Ian. "Yeah. Don't cry" Monica agreed, wiping Yaya's tears with a slight small smile on her face before bringing Ian and Himawari together to hug.

"Let us joins too!" Seul exclaimed, her voice shaking slightly before all of the 16 girls joined together into a bundle.

What a heartwarming sight. Through all hardships and obstacles, the girls finally debuted together as one. As--

D.ROYALS



[A/N: Alright, that's the end of the first chapter and episode of D.Life of D.Royals :D I'm really sorry, if it's too short, if you want longer chapters feel free to say it to me in the comments, and I'll try and put more efforts into longer chapters! I tried my best to mentions all the characters but it is quite hard. Any criticism about the chapter well be welcomed. I'm trying to get myself more used to your characters. I'm also really bad at grammars, so please point out any mistakes and I will fix it to your liking ^^ I will mark this story as complete because the story is officially starting and pretty much is complete now that all the applying is done. This episode was inspired by Black Pink's debut stage <3 (Don't cry Rose ;-; <3)]