D.LIFE OF D.ROYALS [EPISODE 3]

♕D.ROYALS♕ SM ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP | "GOODBYE TO MY NORMAL LIFESTYLE"
EPISODE 3
D.LIFE OF D.ROYALS : SEP 24 2016
[ SEPTEMBER 23 2016 , 11:20 AM ]
"Are we filming our show now?" Mika asked, looking behind the camera. Apparently, the camera men nodded because she broke out into a bright smile. "Jinjja?! Great!" She grasped the camera in her hands before started to going to another direction. "Annyeonghaseyo!! D.Royals' Mika imnida! And right now, we are at Inkigayo, getting ready to go back!" She said without looking at the camera.

You already performed?? What?

She swapped the camera lens all the way around so it's not facing her anymore and opened the door, that apparently is D.Royals' dressing room. "Guys! We're filming our show right now!" Mika exclaimed from behind the camera as some of the girls jumped up in eager. "Really?! Gimme that camera!" Rose exclaimed and attempted to swipe the camera but someone who was near the door was faster.

^^;;

"HAHAHA! I GOT IT!!!" Beauty laughed obnoxiously and stuck out her tongue at the other. "NUH UH!" Rose jumped at the other as the camera started to go out of focus, the screen going blurry.

What-what is going on?

"I GOT IT!!!" Sarang suddenly yelled as she held up the camera, the len facing up on the roof. "NO! Give it back!" Both Beauty and Rose exclaimed and scrambled to get the camera. "I don't think so!" the K.Royal maknae cheekily smiled before she swiftly stepped over hide behind her members, which happened to be Ziwei. But the girl isn't any nice and decided to quickly grab the camera when the young girl is looking at Beauty and Rose, and quickly threw it to Lihua who had the same plan as her.

Warning: Excessive noises and rapid scene changes. Please close your eyes for safety reasons.

"YAHHH!!!" "LOL! COME AND GET IT! IF YOU CAN!" The camera is then thrown once again, it's as if the expensive $1000 camera is just a casual $1 ball at the shop. "YAH! DON'T THROW THE CAMERA!!!"

Sorry everybody, due to some problems, this scene will be cut

[ SEPTEMBER 23 2016 , 11:56 AM ]

The girls finally got into their van ^^;

"I can't believe this" Sairen started, crossing her arms. Half of D.Royals was sitting in the van, a camera safely hangs at the top, filming the girls. "And I thought you guys were the mature ones" She continued, narrowing her eyes at her 3 members, Mika, Lawan and Tip. "We are!" Lawan exclaimed. "Yeah doesn't seems like it" Sairen said. "Calm down, Saryung. They were just a little bit hyper from the fans' cheers at the performance stage" Iseul said softly and smiled at her co-leader. The girls all ended up playing piggies in the middle with each other and ended up with a camera on the ground and a music show staff scolding their managers that they needed to quiet down. "I'm going to sleep" she took one more glance at the 3 members that joined into the game with the other members before relaxed herself into the seats. Tip pouted a bit and glanced at Lawan who is holding her laughter and Mika who is looking down at her hands, timidly with a small pout on her face. "That's what you guys get" Yaya said. "Whatever"

The 8 members that were in the 1st van was the Royal.J and Royal.T members. Royal.J manager was driving the van at the front while Royal.T manager was next to him, wearing earphones to prevent from their excessive voices from entering his ears. Royal.T members were squished at the front seats with Lawan and Sairen besides the window and Yaya and Tip sitting in the middle. Royal.J members were sitting at the back, leader Seul and Monica was sitting at the windows while Himawari and Mika was in the middle.

Well, this is peaceful

"Hey! Let's listen to something!" Tip suddenly suggested. "Listen to it quietly" Monica said from behind as they all looked at Sairen who is already in her beauty sleep, again. "We know! Manager-nim! Could you turn on the radio??" Lawan asked and nudged her manager. He rolled his eyes and moved to turn the radio on.

"Oh my gosh. Jigeum nae simjangeun CRUSH"

!!!

"Oh my gosh!!! It's our song!!" Tip, Lawan, Mika and Himawari all suddenly squealed as soon as they heard their newest debut song came up. They started to sing along and before you know it, the van became a D.Royals' party.

....What about D.Royals other van?

"Turn on the radio please!!!" Beauty yelled from behind the van as she peered out her face. The other half of D.Royals was in the 2nd van, the members from K.Royal and C.Royal. "Get back in your seat unnie" B said from next to her, and gave her loud member a glare. "Aw~Don't be a party pooper Boeun~" Beauty said loudly, purposely going closer to B's ear. "Aiyaa! Unnie!!! Can you not?!" Ziwei asked impatiently. "No!" Beauty replied. "Can you turn on the radio pleasee?!?! Areum unnie is too loud!" Sarang yelled.

What's with these girls and the radios?!?!

"As if you aren't" Elle said sarcastically. "Hey Lihua! Tell manger-nim to turn on the radio-! And stop listening to music!" Rose exclaimed. "Jangmi. Areum. Sarang. Settle down please." Ian said. The van was pretty much the same as the 1st van. The two managers were sitting in front, the 8 girls were at the back with C.Royal in front of K.Royal members. B, Elle, Ian and Rose were sitting next to the windows, while Ziwei, Lihua, Beauty and Sarang were sitting in the middle.

Can't bare to hear their loud voices, Lihua moved to nudge the C.Royal's manager to turn the radio on, in which he did.

"Oh my gosh. Jiguem nae simjangeun CRUSH"

!!!!

"OH YESSSSSS!!!! YESS!! IT'S OUR SONGGGGGGG!!! OMFG" "IT'S ON THE RADIOOOO" "TOGETHER EVERYONE!: LET'S GO! NAEGA WAE IREONI?!"

...Well...D.Royals is certainly in sync. Listening to the same radio, to their own song....in differen vans



[A/N: Sorry for the late update guys ;-; Anyway, that was pretty much the end lol. This was supposed to be about the girls' practice room after the music show but that ended differently XD Btw, I don't really remembered who requested the girls' singing in the van really loudly, but I hope you are satisfied with this. Your request will be checked off. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If there is any mistakes, please tell me and I will fix it. Weekly Idol will definitely be coming up soon-around 3rd of October maybe?? I dunno. The next update will be the managers' profile, I'm working on them now. It might be not necessary, but we all need to give a special thank to the managers for dealing with our girls XDXD And the next update after that is--GOING TO BE REALLY EXCITING! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT!]