D.LIFE OF D.ROYALS [EPISODE 2]

♕D.ROYALS♕ SM ENTERTAINMENT NEW GIRL GROUP | "GOODBYE TO MY NORMAL LIFESTYLE"
EPISODE 2
D.LIFE OF D.ROYALS : SEP 21 2016
[ SEPTEMBER 20 2016 , 8:21PM ]
"Annyeonghaseyo~~" The camera appeared to a girl with wavy golden blonde hair, dark brown eyes and light tanned skin. She was apparently in front of a door that appear to be the group's dorm. "I'm your y seal- I mean-- Bright sunflower Himawari imnida~!" She brightly smiled and waved at the camera enthusiastically. "Today, you'll be seeing me a lot because...yesterday, when we filmed the first episode, I'm pretty sure I didn't even have a minute of screentime" She pouted. "So--in today's episode--You'll only see meeeee!!!" Himawari squealed.

Right.......
 
"And me" Another voice cuts her off before appearing before the camera's shot.

What is with this group and appearing out of nowhere?? -.-;;

"As you already know--I'm Monica! One of the group's main vocalist!!" Monica winks. "And we're here today to-- do what Shigu-san?" She stopped and looked the young girl. "To- erm-AH! Obviously--tour our dorm~~~!!!!" Himawari sang in excitement. "Great idea! Let's go!" Monica grasped the camera from Himawari's hands and turned it around towards the dorm.
 
"Alright Shigu-san, why don't you be our tour guide?" From behind the camera, Monica asks. "Hai! Okay! Ahem" Himawari cleared her throats and got out a random rolled up magazine from out of nowhere. "Konnichiwa minna-san! Welcome to D.Royals MoniWari's touring show! This is your beautiful tour guider" The young girl flips her hair and sends a seductive gaze towards the camera. "Himawari" She said whispered in a serious manner.

DRoyals MoniWari's touring show
Your guider: Beautiful tour guider Himawari
Your camera man(?): Ms Invisible Monica


From behind the camera, you could hear Monica's muffled laughter. "Anyway--! Let us-! Commence!" Himawari said in a dramatic way before started to move. The camera moved along as it shown a dark hallway. "Please tell us about this dorm, Himawari-ssi" Monica said, lowering her voice so it can sound deep and "professional".

"D.Royals--! Have the biggest dorm in the entertainment right now!" Himawari said into the rolled up magazine. "But after a year or two, we'll have the second biggest! Since our brother group, NCT-ssi is a very, VERY big group!" She exclaimed, her arms speading out as far as it can. They then started walking again and came to a very big room.

"Everyone--! I present you--D.Royals' living room!!!"

. . . There's barely anything

Inside the room, it's very spacious [More spacious than in the picture] with two small blue couch [Pretends it's blue XD], one is single while the other is big with only one single table. The floor was clean woods [Pretends theres no carpet]. In the living room, it is vacated by 8 girls who is sitting around in a circle, apparently playing something really exciting because everyone is looking very tense.

"Come on. Jebal. Jebal" A tall girl with long black hair and dark brown eyes pleaded in Korean, a strong Thai accent following, as she looks between her cards and then the girl next to her, who have a tan skin, long black hair and dark brown cheeky eyes. "I'm sorry Lawan" Rose uttered before putting down two cards that says "+4" before all of the 9 girls, aside from Lawan, roared up in happiness. "OMG!!!! +22 CARDS LAWAN!!!! OMFG" Sarang exclaimed obnoxiously, her finger pointing at the Thai girl. "Why are you doing this?!?!" Lawan whines, but glanced at the unfortunate person next to her which is Mika before pulling out another +2 cards and swang it down the big pile of cards.

"I'M SORRY! BUT NOT REALLY!" The Thai girl exclaimed obnoxiously as the girls also started to celebrate for their lives. "No~~!!" Mika whined and moved her hands to draw 24 cards from another pile of cards.

UNO is like---this? ^^;;

"Gomene Mika-chan" From behind the camera, Monica reached out towards the girl and pats her shoulder in pity for her fellow members. "Ne, as you can see minna-san, D.Royals is very savage in terms of games so-- members suffer like this." Himawari said, looking at the camera, the rolled-up magazine still in her hand and pretends she is like a news reporter just outside a crime scene.

The girls were all playing a game, introduced by an SM trainee who was born in Chicago *ahem* Johnny Seo himself *ahem*, called UNO and became obsessed with it. They played so much ever since they were trainees and became so good at it. Not to mention they were savages while playing it. They bough at least 5 packs of uno cards and gathered the good ones, so they had a lot of plus cards and when someone puts it down everyboday starts to put it down to save themselves.

"HAHAHAHA. I love playing this so much" Beauty laughed loudly as the girls counted the cards for the poor Mika. "I know right" Lihua chuckled. "I feel kind of bad though, Mika, here I'll share the cards with you" Ian said after Mika got all 24 cards, almost finishing the draw pile. "Oh nah!! You can't do that, unnie!" Tip exclaimed, and shook her index finger in a no-no way in front of the leader's face. "Yeah, be fair unnie. We all have plus cards, but Mika unnie doesn't, so she has to draw the cards" Ziwei joined. "Unless you want all her 24 cards" Elle said with a cheeky smile on her face. "I doubt it" Yaya grins.

[A/N: I'm not sure how you guys plays it, but with me and my friends, once someone puts down a plus 2 cards, the player next to them can put another plus 2 down without needing it to be the same colour. We were literally savages while playing this game XD *We might've or might've not had some cat fights with each other XD because she was so pissed*]

This time, Mika was the poor victim. "Anyway--! Let's move on before you can see anything worst--" Monica and Himawari then left the noisy living room and went to the next room. "Next-everyone-Is this kitchen room! The place-where the magic happens" Himawari said dreamily before moved to show the kitchen.

Inside stands D.Royals' co-leader, Hwang Iseul. [There is no picture frame, no white table and no things on it :D] "Unnie! What are eating today??" Himawari asked and went towards the stove to look at the food. "We are eating rabokki today" She smiles softly. "YAY!!!" Himawari squealed. "Anyway, call us when the food is done, unnie" Monica smiled before signalling the blonde girl to continue. "Mika and Iseul-unnie takes turn when cooking, and today, uri "grandmother" is on duty today."

"Okay anyway! So in our dorm we only have 5 bathroom!" Himawari said, before stopping before the 5 doors next to each other. "ONLY 5 BATHROOM!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" She asked in a scandalous manner. "We need more. Please support us so we can have 10 of them" Monica made herself visible and looked at the camera.

10?!?!

"YES! Jebal!" Himawari plead. "Please! So we don't need to have 2 people in one bathroom in the morning" She said.

You guys should bargain with your CEO 😂

"Anyway, let's quickly move on and not talk about our toilet lol" Monica quickled ushered the younger girl down the hallway. "Right-! So we have a total of 5 bedroom in this dorm. We divide ourselves into units because some of us might have different schedules and might need to wake up earlier than others. 1 room is for our managers-nim, psst we have 5 managers, so I doubt we can go in there but we'll show you D.Royals' room!" Himawari explained before stopping at one door.

"This the K.Royals dorm!" She said, pointing to the sign that hangs on a hook and opened the door. "And ta-dahhhh!"

There is not a lot of space within the room but enough so they can move around and have their own stuff. Their is 2 bed bunks with 4 beds in total [the bed is bigger than in the picture XD]. "The members on top is Sarang and Rose. While the members on the bottom is Ian and Beauty. Pft-Beauty is at the bottom bed because she is afraid of spiders" Himawari chuckled. "There is a really funny story behind that" Monica says.

Really?

"Anyway--! Let's move on to the next room!" Himawari said before closing the room's door. "Everyone's room design is pretty much the same, but some of our's is messier than others..Like ours for example" Monica said. "Yeah because Iseul-unnie is in our dorm" They both chuckled. "Okay, so this is C.Royal's dorm" Himawari pointed at a similar sign to K.Royal's dorm. "And I'm pretty sure the Ice Queen is in here" She said before opening the door.

Ice Queen??

B was sitting on her top bed bunk, a book in her hands and seemed like she is really orsorbed into it. "She is reading" Himawari whispered, because she knew Boeun don't like loud noises, and with the girls outside screaming and literally having a game party, it's a bad idea to talk loudly. "Boeun" Monica said as B looked up. "Don't mind us~! We're just touring your room!" Himawari smiled before turning back to face to the camera. "Anyway, Ziwei-unnie sleeps on top, next to Ice Queen-ssi. While Elle-unnie and Lihua sleeps at the bottom" Himawari said. "This room is so far- the most cleanest because Elle-unnie is a clean freak" she chuckled.

Clean Freak? Really?

"A clean one next to the most mesiest room. Both because of our leader" Monica said before slowly backing out of the room. "We shall leave the Ice Queen in peace" Himawari cheekily smiled and closed the door before stepped over to next door.

"Alright. Our room. Is..Probably--the dirtiest room ever. I present you---- Royal.J's room." She opened the door to the same designed room as the rooms before--but intsead, one bed at the bottom was espescially messy. Clothes were spreads out on the bed and books were stacked up next to the pillow. It was not exactly the messiest, but definitely was the messiest room.

The messiest room...?

"Mika-unnie and I sleeps on the top, while Monica-unnie and Iseul-unnie sleeps at the bottom" Himawari said. "Mainly because Mika-chan can't bare the thought of Iseul-unnie's mess to her bed" Monica said from behind the camera before the two lets out a laugh. "Anyway--to our last room!" Himawari and Monica walked out and closed the door.

"We haven't seen Sairen-ssi, so she must be in here. Alright everyone, this is Royal.T's room. The next messiest one, thanks to the maknae Tip."

The messiest people within D.Royals: Leadernim Seul and Maknae Tip

Himawari opened the door to only see a figure on the top bunk bed. "She is sleeping again" Himawari muttered below her breath. "As you have already seen, the top ones are vacated by Sairen and Lawan, mainly because Lawan is scared of worms-- as if worms can appeared in this room, while Tip and Yaya sleeps at the bottom. Because the maknae is messy and when she throw her papers, it would land on the floor, which would be easier to deal with and also because she don't like lizards"

The blonde girl explained as Monica lets out a soft laugh. "I'm pretty sure your-- 'D.Royals MoniWari's tour show is ending here" She said and went towards Sairen's bed. "Yeah, let's end with Sairen-unnie's face." Himawari snickered before making herself visisble in the shot, her face just next to Monica's, Sairen's sleeping face in the middle.

"Thank you so much for watching "D.Royals MoniWari's tour show! This is your tour guider, Himawari--" "And your camera man (?) Monica-" "Goodbye~~" The camera then zoomed into the Thai leader's face before the screen went black.

[A/N: Alright everyone, that was the 2nd episode of D.Life of D.Royals. Weekly Idols will be coming up soon :D Maybe not the next update but don't worry, it'll be coming soon! I dragged out the chapter a little bit more. Do you find it boring??? Btw, I'M REALLY SORRY IF YOUR CHARACTER IS OUT OF THEIR PERSONALITY, I THINK I WAS TOO EXCITED AND WAS HAVING TOO MUCH FUN XD Please just mention it to me so I can be a little bit more aware of it and keeps it more precise. I will try my best! Comment down if there is anything wrong and of course- any mistakes I make. Don't worry if your character doesn't have much screentime, I try to do it evenly--just like today with Himawari and Monica. Last update, they don't have much but this update they had theirs. So please be patient :D I have a list with me so don't worry! BTW, should I add comments at the end of the chapters?? Tell me what you think :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you have any questions about the language stuff, please tell me. :D Bye~!]