SAND,SODA AND RECORDS

HALO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the perfect plan―to dress up in his best, pick Jinhwan up from his apartment, drive to Il Piacere, which was as reviewed by loverscorner.com to be the most romantic restaurant in the country that had the best chances of making your crush fall in love with you; and there with the help of the delicious food, the wine, the lighting and the beautiful view of the ocean he would seduce Jinhwan with his charm and charisma. It would be romantic and he would lay out his heart and confess to him that he was very much interested in him and was ready to take on any complications that came along. Yes It was suppose to be the perfect plan.....or so he thought.

"Damn" Hanbin cursed under his breath as he leaned up from the front hood of his car, his hand stained with grease.

"They say they will be here by 10 minutes top" Jinhwan informed as he pocket his phone back in jeans back pocket. "Best we just wait out for them"

Hanbin sighed harshly, frustated. He had such a perfect day planned out for the two of them but getting his car break down in the middle of the road wasn't a part of it. Now he wasn't very sure if Jinhwan would fall for someone who stank a mixture of grease and sweat. 

"Hey did you hear that?" Jinhwan perked up and Hanbin stared at him blankly. "That sound....I think we are near the beach"

The tow truck came sooner than expected and was kind enough to drop them off at the beach and Hanbin and Jinhwan's first stop was a store that was kind enough to let Hanbin use their restroom. Grease had always been hard to wash off and Hanbin thought he did a decent job at it except for the sleeves so he ended up folding them up. 

Jinhwan was standing outside of the store, gulping down on cold soda, when Hanbin came out.

"It's better that we buy something since they let you use their restroom" Jinhwan said, handing Hanbin an unopened bottle of soda. "Hmm...lets sit over there"

It wasn't a question and Jinhwan didn't wait for Hanbin's agreement as he walked pass him and towards the bench overseeing the beach. Hanbin didn't mind. He had been in such a sore mood he was probably sure he wasn't a company Jinhwan wanted at the moment. He has to make up and spend a good time with him. The beach wasn't much crowded, just a few locals going about their daily lifes and a group of kids playing around with frisbee. 

Hanbin popped the soda open and took a sip, he winced instantly. 

"What? You don't like soda?" Jinhwan asked, looking at the man next to him. 

"Too sweet for me. I prefer beer" Hanbin replied. Jinhwan shrugged. "Hey, I am really sorry. I ruined the day. I asked you out and this is where we end up"

"Yeah you should be sorry" Jinhwan said, a mischievous look in his eyes. "I mean look where you landed us. Infront of this beautiful view, with fresh air and a place where we probably can get us some real fresh seafood. Yeah too bad for us"

Hanbin knew Jinhwan was trying to make him feel better but he couldn't help but be disappointed. 

Jinhwan nudged an elbow. "C'mon stop being such a mood killer"

"Yeah I am sorry"

"Again?! Dude stop with the apologies already"

"Ok. Got it. No more"

"Anyways, I am probably sure you were gonna take me to some fancy restaurant. That kind of stuffs makes me uncomfortable" Jinhwan said, taking another gulp of soda. 

"Why would you be thinking I was taking you to a fancy restaurant?" Hanbin asked, although he was a bit surprised Jinhwan actually knew about it. 

"Look at how you are dressed" Jinhwan stated the obvious. "You look fancy."

Hanbin felt a little taken aback. He wouldn't lie he had taken a hell lot of time deciding what to wear and finally choosing a simple white shirt and a pair of black pants. It was simple but it looked certainly chic. That was what he had decided to go. To dress up yet not to seem like he was trying too hard. But knowing all of that he still felt a bit taken aback. 

"I didn't dress up from the place....."Hanbin said, turning to Jinhwan who was still looking out at the gushing waves, sipping on his soda. "I dressed up for you"

Jinhwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter