Eleventh Run

Youth of Lily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ELEVENTH RUN

Today the moonshines brighter
on the blank spot in my memories
it swallowed me, this lunatic,
please save me tonight
(Please save me tonight,
please save me tonight)
Within this childish madness
you will save me tonight

 

 

"I feel like going throw up. We ate too much." Jungkook walked out from the restaurant followed by the rest crew. Each of them was rubbing their stomach. Jin was left behind with Yoongi to pay the meal.

"It's because you order too much, Kookie." Taehyung teased Jungkook.

"Why is it my fault? I ordered for seven exactly. That's because Jimin Hyung didn't eat that much. How can I know that he doesn’t have a big appetite?"

Jimin drifted his sight to other way.

 

"Come to think about that, yeah, Jimin ate so little." Hoseok clung his arm on Jimin who shivered at the contact. "Do you always eat on that small portion?"

"He rarely eats actually, Hyung." Namjoon answered it for Jimin before the boy could do it for self.

As he realized, since he and Jungkook joined the group hangout, Hoseok has never seen the boy ate with them. Jimin would stay at the side watching the others gulped down the snacks they ordered from delivery service. Like he was being punished to not eat.

 

"That's bad. You are already so skinny. You should eat more so you can gain more energy. Like Taehyung, he eats so much and see how hyperactive he is." Hoseok pointed at Taehyung who was bickering with Jungkook.

"Are you saying that I eat like a pig and act like a crazy dog, Hyung?" Taehyung heard the comment.

Hoseok laughed but Jimin didn't. Taehyung's word to describe what he did made Jimin felt uncomfortable.  How could the boy insult himself so freely?

"I’m still growing. Of course I should eat much." Taehyung didn't look offense instead he replied it casually and backed to talk with Jungkook.

 

Jimin envied that attitude of Taehyung actually. He did not affect by people's comment and still acted the same, as vibrant as usual. Like he never heard that.

"See. That's not bad to eat more. You're still young. You can burn the calories by moving more. Are you on diet?"

"I eat fine." Before Jimin could explain himself, the phone that chimed already distracted Hoseok.

 

Hoseok sent an apologetic stare and moved to the side to check his phone. He was already doing that since the lunchtime. Occasionally received message that he should check immediately, secretly.  

Jimin didn't put attention to the crew anymore. His mind started to wander around. That was when his eyes came across to some familiar eyes. Jimin quickly turned his body away from the person. He tried to hide himself behind the crew.

 

"What? What happened? Why are you hiding behind me?" Jin who was just coming out from the restaurant flustered on Jimin's act.

"Just walk. Let's move from here, Hyung. Please." Jimin held on Jin's backpack tightly.

Jin stared at Yoongi to comprehend the younger one's weird act. Yoongi only shrugged and nudged up his chin signing Jin to walk.

The crew started to move from the spot. Jimin followed them right behind, closely. Jin could felt the boy's anxiety. He wondered what Jimin saw that made him scared.

 

"Hyung, let's buy some firework. We can play it when night come." Taehyung suggested as they walked.

Jimin secretly glanced at the direction which he saw the familiar person. The person was gone already. That made Jimin felt like breathing again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

You could say that Jinha beach wasn't a type of beach that provided you much entertainment other then the beautiful sea and delicious seafood. If you’re not going to explore the Ulsan city, there was nothing to do at the beach. There was no games attraction such as flying banana or water ski. The water was too shallow for the games. And the wind didn't blow hard or weak. That was a great spot to play wind surfer. That was why at the afternoon, around 4-5 when the sun wasn't that high, they could find there were so many western wind surfers walking around the beach from camping site under the pine trees.

 

But there was not much things for the crew to do there, especially for Jimin who couldn't come near the water. The things that they could do were only playing with sands on the afternoon. Playing with hand firework or singing and rapping along to the music they played as the night came and they were doing barbeque with campfire. Yoongi was in charge for roasting the meat since he lost on rock, scissor, and paper game. Jin was standing beside him as assistant while recording the group hangout. Meanwhile the rest crew gathered around the campfire while listening to Jungkook's song.

 

It turned out that Jungkook was a decent singer. He had a gentle voice that could melt girls' heart. It was proved because some girls approached the crew's camp spot when they heard Jungkook and Taehyung's voice combined. But those girls quickly ran away after seeing Yoongi's scary face. Taehyung laughed so hard each time it happened, which earned him a death glare from Yoongi.

 

"Hara probably will regret so much that I didn't allow her to come if she knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter