Jeonghan

SVT Pepero Kiss Game Drabbles

"Chagiya! Chagiya!"

 

Your boyfriend yelled, calling you out. You could notice the excitement in his cheery tone.

 

"Yeah, what is it, Jeonghan?" You looked at him confused.

 

"I bought the new pepero version! Cookies and cream!" You saw a box of pepero held up in front of you, being showed off by your boyfriend. You could feel the corners of your lips curved upwards, turning into a wide grim eventually because by his gesture, you knew that he remembered how you loved pepero so much.

 

"Oh my... Where did you get that?" You asked oh so excitedly, to the point that you were half screaming. You reached your hands out to hold the box, but he pulled it away. He noticed your smile faltering.

 

"Somewhere.. over the rainbow," he said in a teasing tone.

 

"You must be kidding me," your shoulders fell as you whined.

 

"I'm an angel, I can fly" he pinched your cheek with one hand, the other one holding it away from you.

 

"Yeah, right, Mr. Cheonsa. Now give it to me!!"

 

 

"Nuh-uh, one condition: we have to play the pepero game" he said, raising his index finger while leaning close to you.

 

You pondered for a while, recalling if you had played that game before realizing that you knew nothing about it and protested, "Huh.. wait- WHAT? We haven't even play that befo-"

 

The guy shrugged with his eyebrows arched up. He said, "Yeah I know, and that's why. But if you don't want to then I'll just throw-"

 

"-OKAY." You agreed. Real quick. Can't let good food go to waste, right? You thought.

 

A small grin grew on his face as he grabbed a pepero and put it into your mouth- which you accepted happily of course- and bit the other side. Now that was when you finally felt nervous and groggy.

 

"Ugh- How do we p-play this?" It was hard speaking with a pepero in your mouth.

He smiled at your obvious nervous tome but started munching it, nevertheless.

You took is as a lead and followed what he did. You were shaking at the thought that when the pepero is gone, it might just be your first kiss. And boy, it was driving you crazy. It might happen in less than two minutes.. one minute, even.

 

You closed your eyes. Imagining having your first kiss with him when you heard a voice,

 

"Hey? Hey!" Jeonghan shaked your shoulders.

 

 

"Ah? What?" You asked, feeling startled at the realization that his face was just centimeters away from yours.

 

"We still have a half way but why were you closing your eyes? And what's with the lips?" He made a kissing pose. Yeah, he was having a good time teasing you.

 

Extremely embarrassed from the situation and his teasing, your cheeks turned tomato red.

 

"H-hey! I was just-"

 

Your words were cut off by a pair of lips which was crashing onto yours.

Jeonghan was kissing you ever so gently. You followed your instincts and closed your eyes, feeling the butterflies in your tummy, your heart thumping loudly against your chest. Your head was spinning around, overwhelmed by the sensations you were feeling.

 

When he finally pulled away, you were just staring at him wide eyed, your shoulders slumped down. It was only when realization hit you, you noticed him smiling shyly, abit amused by your reaction after the kiss.

 

"Now the pepero is gone~

What about another one?"