Scoups

SVT Pepero Kiss Game Drabbles

"Babe.."

 

"I told you already.."

 

"Honey please"

 

"No. Not now"

 

"But why not?" Your boyfriend jutted his lower lip at you.

 

"Because I'm busy with my work, Seungcheol. Why can't you wait?" You let out a sigh.

 

"Ah, come on~ it can't love you, but I can.

I love you.

Now let's play pleaseeeeee~"

 

He acted really cute, you were barely breathing.

 

"Well okay, fine" You blew out raspberry and got off your working chair, walking your way to sit right next to him on the sofa.

He grabbed one pepero and pointed at you.

 "So our last record was like 2cm. What if we renew it and eat it till the end instead? Are you afraid of that?" He let out a smirk, one that you couldn't resist.

 

"Okay. I'm not afraid of anything~" Arching an eyebrow, you smirked back at him and dealt the challenge.

He smiled before popping the pepero into his mouth, while you bit the other side.

You thought were doing well, at least before he wrapped his arms around your waist and flipped you on top of him while eating the pepero.

You let your arms fall at the same time noticing that the pepero is getting smaller.

He rubbed your waist gently, because he knew that it was your weakness. All these things flustered you much, you could feel your face getting hotter every second. You were taken aback when Seungcheol 'accidently' ate all of it, and oh how you knew why.

 

Because he wanted to kiss your lips so bad.

 

He grabbed your hair clip and threw it away, he loved how you look that way.

You tilt your head at him, almost pulling away when he captured your lips once again.

 

"Let's play something else"

 

His low, husky whisper came out seductively while he started biting your lips, kissing you passionately, you couldn't even refuse but to play his games.