Wonwoo

SVT Pepero Kiss Game Drabbles

"BABE YOU'RE SICK?"

 

Your crush rushed to your room. Yes, crush. You guys were still in the friendzone but despite so, he always calls you babe.

 

"No, I'm fine wonwoo. i'm okay~"

 

He grabbed a chair and sat next to you who was lying in the bed with many blankets on.

 

He rubs your forehead and a frown grew on his face. His eyes glistened with concern.

 

"You're so hot."

 

"..."

 

"That's why I like you."

 

Taken aback, your eyes fluttered a few times before assuming that he was only joking.

 

"Haha, so funny."

 

You let out a low grunt as you looked away. Your cheeks were getting red and it didn't go unnoticed by the guy, making him chuckle.

 

"Hey I bought pepero and some milk, you always dip pepero inside milk. right babe?"

 

At the mention of pepero and milk, you quickly turned your head to face him again, with a happy expression obvious on your face. "Aww you know me so well~"

 

He grabbed a pepero and your eyes glimmered in anticipation. You thought that he would feed you and you felt giddy, when he ate it for himself, shattering your imagination about having a romantic gesture from him. Your eyes widened.

 

"HEY THAT'S MINE!"

 

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow in amusement, "I didnt tell you its yours right?"

 

You pouted infront of him.

He grins.

 

He grabbed a pepero and popped it inside your mouth. He could tell that you were satisfied by the eyesmile you showed. His gaze travelled down your lips and he unconsciously his lips. He then bit the other side out of the blue. Your eyes widened in surprise.

He slowly bit the pepero as he caress your forehead.

You closed your eyes.

He bite the last part of the pepero and left a little peck on your lips. @likesvt

 

"Mh.. hey you're gonna get sick.."

 

"If it's from you, I'm okay with that"

 

He captured your lips again, molding your lips together till you forget that you were sick.