Joshua

SVT Pepero Kiss Game Drabbles

When you got out after school, Joshua, your boyfriend, was there waiting for you in the car.

He told you that he wanted to drive you home, and you agreed.

You guys stopped at a mini market because you were thirsty so he bought a cup of water, and guess what? Pepero!

 

As soon as he got into the car, he gave you the cup of water while saying "Drink water! Not alcohol!" as usual.

 

And it made you laugh all the time.

You could feel your throat getting better after drinking and you sighed in relief. You noticed the pepero and asked him out of your curiosity, "Why did you buy that? Did you want to eat pepero?"

 

"I wanted to try this game with you," he answered while glancing at you from the side.

 

"Um.. what game?" You asked again.

 

He didn't answer you but smiled instead, showing off his infamous eyesmile. And that went for the whole ride, before he stopped his car just before reaching your house.

"Have you ever heard about.. pepero game?"

"Hm.. yeah," you answered, your fingers fidgeting while you were looking down. "You wanted to try it?" You asked shyly.

 

"Well, if you don't mind" he said, biting his lips, showing a sign that he was at least a tad bit nervous.

 

"No it's cool. I've seen my friends doing it~ And I think it's cute!"

 

"......"

 

"...what"

 

"No, let's play!"

 

You nodded as you open the box, grabbing a pepero and place it in his mouth. Noticing that he was already munching before you even bit the other side, you hit his arm playfully.

You then settled down and bit the other side and start eating it.

You were too focused on the pepero, you didn't even realize that your boyfriend had been looking at you the whole time.

 

Only 2cm lefts.

 

Only then, you guys finally looked at each other.

 

"OH MY HOLY GOD JISOOS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN" Seungcheol and Jeonghan knocked the windows of the car and it startled you quite a bit.

But Joshua didn't even budge nor care about it and just kissed your lips sweetly making you blush and his two friends -who had been following his car from behind ever since they saw his car in front of the mini market- fake a puke.