Kyungsoo/Jongdae/Baekhyun

Milestone reached! ^^

For Babede

Prompt: a bakchensoo domestic!AU

 

“Alright, just one more step, easy, there you go,” Jongdae holds on tightly to Baekhyun’s arm around his neck, bearing his weight as Baekhyun struggles to hobble his way up the stairs. Kyungsoo slides around them, pushing the door open to their apartment and makes way for both of them to shuffle in. Jongdae helps Baekhyun navigate around the coffee table before lowering him down gently on the couch.

 

Baekhyun huffs, sinking into the cushions and lets his head drop back tiredly.

 

“I always knew I would go down in action,” he says with a long suffering sigh, tapping the bulky cast wrapped around his right shin and ankle.

 

“Baekhyun, an ambulance backed up on your foot,”  Kyungsoo deadpans, flicking his ear as he props the crutches against the armrest of the couch. They were all on call for the next ambulance by the emergency entrance when the driver accidentally reversed right over Baekhyun’s foot before he could leap out of the way. Kyungsoo’s heart dropped right down to his stomach when he heard Baekhyun cry out in pain, having caught his ankle at an awkward angle. Jongdae had slammed his hand against the side of the ambulance urgently, yelling for it to stop before pulling Baekhyun away, though the damage was already done.

 

Kyungsoo waved over the other medics to take care of the ambulance before running over to help Jongdae haul Baekhyun up and back inside to treat his clearly broken ankle.

 

The whole thing was a whole lot funnier once they got Baekhyun chock full of enough morphine to make him giggly. Jongdae couldn’t stop laughing and Kyungsoo finally released the breath he’d been holding and dissolved into laughter with him.

 

“Excuse me, that’s action enough, how dare you!” Baekhyun retorts now, waggling an indignant finger at Kyungsoo.

 

Jongdae comes back from the kitchen with a glass of water and a couple of painkillers, pushing them into Baekhyun’s hand with a fondly exasperated sigh. He perches comfortably on the coffee table in front of Baekhyun, double checking his cast, as thorough as he’s always been since the day Kyungsoo met him. They all started off as interns in the same hospital in Seoul, easily agreeing to move in together to cut down on expenses before eventually somehow slipping into a romantic relationship between the three of them that just works.

 

Kyungsoo moves the crutches aside and sits down on the armrest beside him, waiting till he’s swallowed down the painkillers before wrapping an arm around his neck, reaching around to tip his face up and kiss him tenderly on the lips.

 

“How’s the pain?” he asks quietly, wondering how much Baekhyun’s holding back until the meds start to kick in.

 

“Nothing a good dose of cuddling can’t tamp down,” Baekhyun grins, as bright and energetic as ever despite everything.

 

Jongdae rolls his eyes and chuckles, leaning forward to palm Baekhyun’s face his way to kiss him too.

 

“See, this works. More of this,” Baekhyun says, chasing after him when Jongdae pulls away.

 

He doesn’t move too far, letting Baekhyun catch his fingers and hold on as Jongdae straightens up to press his lips to Kyungsoo’s too, gentle in the way his mouth moves, soothing as though relieving the stress of the past day with him like this. Kyungsoo appreciates it, melting into it. His arm is still wrapped around Baekhyun’s neck and he reaches up with the other to settle it loosely around Jongdae’s waist.

 

Baekhyun’s stomach grumbles just then, breaking them apart with a laugh. Jongdae snorts,  reaching up to comb Baekhyun’s hair back gently.

 

“I’ll go fix something up,” he says, turning to the kitchen but Baekhyun pulls him back before he can move.

 

“Let’s just get take out today,” he says hopefully, tugging Jongdae back beside him. He’s got a hand resting on Kyungsoo’s thigh too, holding him there, keeping him close. He grunts as he starts shifting, struggling to move on the couch to make space on either side of him and pats the cushions beside him.

 

They both oblige him easily, neither of them really able to deny Baekhyun anything. Jongdae tries to check on his cast again until Baekhyun swats his hands away and just yanks him down beside him with a laugh, planting a wet smacking kiss into his cheek.


Chuckling, Kyungsoo slides down onto the couch cushion beside him, pulling out his phone to find the number for pizza take out, happy to link his fingers with Baekhyun’s wandering ones and squeezing.