Chanyeol/Kyungsoo

Milestone reached! ^^

For mixedbananas

Promptchanyeol coming home after a business trip

(I'm sorry these have been coming so unbelievably slow when it was meant to be something short and quick ;0; I got a new job and got like 10 thousand times busier and more tired ;--;)

 

 

It’s late. Chanyeol unlocks the front door to the apartment quietly, fully expecting the darkness he’s met with inside. He uses the light of his phone to navigate his way inside without bumping into anything and making any noise. Flashing it around the apartment, he’s surprised to actually catch sight of Kyungsoo’s form stretched out across the couch instead of in bed. He must have fallen asleep there again after getting home from work.

 

Smiling, Chanyeol props his suitcase against the wall and makes his way over to the couch, bending over the armrest to press a soft kiss to Kyungsoo’s crown, unable to resist. The business trip had him stuck in a hotel on the other side of the country for almost a week; he’s missed him.

 

Kyungsoo shifts, always roused so easily no matter how worn out he is.

“Hey,” he murmurs, his voice thick with exhaustion. The sleepy smile that blossoms across his lips is still as bright as ever even in the dim light of Chanyeol’s phone. “You’re back.”

 

“Sorry,” Chanyeol says apologetically. “I didn’t mean to wake you.”

 

Kyungsoo sits up, reaching over to turn on the lamp. His hair is sticking up all over the place and he has crease marks from the couch on his cheek but Chanyeol has always loved seeing his face, first thing when he wakes up. Bending over, he tilts Kyungsoo’s face up and kisses him, finally kisses him, like he’s been aching to do for the past week. Seven days suddenly feels like an eternity when there’s an entire country separating them. Kyungsoo chuckles into it, kissing back languidly and reaching up to tug at Chanyeol’s tie. Obliging him, Chanyeol sinks onto the couch beside him, pressing into his side, his warmth, and kisses him again.

 

“Missed you,” he murmurs against his mouth, feeling the way Kyungsoo’s lips curl up against his own.

 

“I can tell,” Kyungsoo grins, and even with the sleepiness still heavy on his face, Chanyeol can see the twinkle in his eyes.

 

He pouts a little. “Aren’t you going to tell me you missed me too?”

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes but he’s still grinning. He leans in close again, trailing a hand down Chanyeol’s chest, teasing right over the buckle of his pants.

 

“I can show you,” he breathes against his lips and Chanyeol’s stomach swoops in anticipation.

 

“Tomorrow,” Kyungsoo continues then, abruptly pulling back. Chanyeol groans loudly. “I was in surgery for 10 hours, I’m exhausted.”

 

Chanyeol drops his head back against the couch, begrudgingly acknowledging that he’s feeling pretty drained too anyway. He reaches over for Kyungsoo’s hand, linking their fingers together.


“Wanna come to bed with me instead?” he asks. Kyungsoo smiles, giving his hand a squeeze and lets Chanyeol pull him up to his feet, stealing one more lingering kiss before trudging into the bedroom and slumping under the sheets together.