Suho x You

Exo's Horror/Thriller One Shot Compilation

A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night

Suho x You as Jiyeon

 

 

You were working at the convenient store, taking the night shift and it was over at 11.59p.m. You bid goodbye to your colleague who took the midnight shift and walked out of the store. You looked around and saw no one near the area. It was chilly outside and you were only wearing a short sleeved basic tee and a pair of black skinny jeans. You wrapped your arms around yourself and walked down the road, mentally cursing yourself for not bringing a sweater or a jacket with you.

 

You stretched your muscles and sighed when you had a thought of the morning class you're going to have and yet you were still walking on the streets at midnight. What can you do? This is the everyday routine you're having until your father comes back from overseas. Your father was currently in New York, working there as a power plant engineer. He would come back for three more months, which means you're going to stay with this routine to support yourself until he comes back.

 

When he comes back, you'll know you don't have to work anymore because he'll be there to help you popping bottles and shopping.

 

You brushed your short hair to the back of your ear while shivering. From far away, you could see an old man, who was a beggar; lying cold on the ground at the dark alley. You softened at the sight and you stopped hugging yourself, thinking that the beggar felt colder than yourself.

 

His shirt was ripped and he was lying only on the cold ground without anything to cover his body. He was always there. Every night when you come home from work, he's there. You remembered the food that you bought this evening. You took the food out from your back pack and walked towards the homeless.

 

He wasn't sleeping and he was looking at you as you approached him. You handed him the chicken roll with a smile, "Take it... I'm already full."

 

The homeless looked at you and took the roll from your hand, slightly bowing his head, "Thank you... thank you."

 

"Eat well and take care." You waved and looked up straight into the dark alley. For a second you swore you saw a pair of red eyes in the alley. You turned around and shrugged it off. You continued your walk, completely forgotten about the red eyes—or maybe they aren't eyes. They're probably just lights or your illusions.

 

You put your hands inside your pockets, walking casually on the silent road. You're used to it, so you're not scared too much. Plus, it's a neighbourhood. If anything you could just scream and the people would come out of their houses.

 

After a few minutes you turn around, in case there's someone behind you. When there's no one behind you, you continued to walk, this time faster since you wanted to get home quickly. You had to wake up early and leave your house at 7a.m because your college wasn't near your house.

 

You flinched when one of the lamp posts, two rows from where you're standing exploded and the glasses shattered near it. You held your chest and sighed in relief, thinking about what could've happened if you had walked a little too fast from your current pace. The glasses would've shattered on you.

 

You turned around once again; still no one's there. You started to jog while glancing to your watch, 12.12a.m.

 

After a while, you felt tired so you walked. You looked down for a second and there was  a rat bumped into your Nike Airmax. You jumped and let out a yelp, and then you felt your head bumped into something.

 

You groaned and turned around, rubbing the back of your head. Your eyes widened when you realised you've bumped your head to a man—a really handsome man.

 

You bowed for a few times, "I'm sorry, there was a rat... I was shocked and I didn't know you were behind me, I'm so sorry!"

 

The man rubbed his chin and then chuckled, "It's alright."

 

"Okay..." You nodded and then turned around to proceed on going home. You looked to your side, noticing that the man was walking at your side. He turned to look at you, "I hope you don't mind walking together. We're heading the same way anyway."

 

"Oh, I don't mind." You smiled. Both of you stay silent until he spoke up, "Don't you know that it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night?"

 

"I'm aware of that but I’m used to it." You said. He nodded, "But things could change even though you're used to it?"

 

"Change how?" You asked, trying to make a conversation.

 

He shrugged, "Well you're used to walking alone at night. But what if one day something bad happen to you? Like, you're robbed or something? It doesn't have to do with used to."

 

You nodded, founding the truth in his words. You agreed, "True. But it's not like I had a choice. I'll try to survive."

 

You looked at him, "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

 

"Fresh air." He said. You nodded and both of you got into an awkward silence again.

 

"I'm Suho." He said. You turned to him and smiled, "I'm Jiyeon."

 

"Say Jiyeon... do you believe in vampires?" Suho asked, making you frowned to the slightly weird question. Jiyeon glanced at him, "That's so random. Well... I don't know. Why do you ask?"

 

He chuckled, "Curious. Weird question wasn't it?" You nodded, "Quite weird. But it's alright, I don't judge."

 

Suho started to ask about your life. What were you doing? Where did you work? How old were you? And you told him about yourself. You noticed that he's been very into your story as he kept on listening to your every word. You didn't realise that your journey back home felt a little longer from the usual. You didn't realise you've been following Suho's steps, aligning your steps to his—really slow.

 

You looked at him when you felt warmth on your body. Suho had just wrapped your body with his jacket.

 

"You were shivering." He said. You nodded, "Yeah... I left my jacket at home. Thank you, Suho."

 

"Pleasure is mine." He said. You glanced at him, "Tell me about yourself. I've told you about mine?"

 

He nodded, "What do you want to know?"

 

"What do you do?" You asked. And he told you about himself. He's a professor in Biochemistry. Funny enough, it was the program that you're studying at the university.

 

After a while, he stopped his steps and looked down. He looked he's hurt somewhere since he was groaning. You looked at him with concern, "Suho... are you okay?"

 

He groaned, clutching his throat. You placed your palm on his shoulder, "Suho, hey... are you alright?"

 

Suho breathed heavily, "Jiyeon... I don't think I can hold this anymore." You frowned, "What do you mean? Suho, are you hurt?"

 

He looked up to you and you gasped. You covered your mouth and you stepped backward. Suho's eyes were red and he's staring at you with bloodshot gaze. As you stepped further from him, he approached you quickly and slammed your back to the wall, pinning you.

 

"What are you?" You whispered. Your eyes widened when he showed his sharp fangs. He grabbed your throat and you flinched.

 

"Please... don't hurt me..." You plead. Tears start to form in your eyes but his grip on your neck tightened. He leaned closer to you neck and you pushed him, but he didn't even budge.

 

"Please..." Your tears fell. He didn't listen. He kept staring at you with his red eyes and you looked away.

 

"Suho... I have a family... please..."

 

He leaned in closer to your neck and soon you felt the sharp pain as Suho's fangs sunk into your skin. Your chest moved up and down as you breathed heavily while sobbing.

 

Your vision turned blurry and your head spun with throbbing pain. You shut your eyes when you finally felt really tired. But you did remember the last thing; Suho pulled away from you and you felt like falling to the ground but you didn't.

 

 

You looked around the foreign room after you're conscious. You remembered the event before you passed out and you felt frightened. You got up of the bed and felt a stinging pain on your neck, which meant you were really bitten by a vampire.

 

Suho was a vampire.

 

You felt really tired but you still tried to get up and leave the room. When you finally able to sit up straight on the bed, a small towel fell from your forehead. You touched the towel and it felt really hot, meaning you had a fever.

 

You massaged your own head and then fixed your hair. After a while, the bedroom door was opened and Suho was approaching you. You backed away until your back hit the headboard and you looked down, "Where am I?"

 

"My house." He said and placed his palm on your forehead. You shivered to his cold hand and you dodged away. And when you did that, the pain on your neck became worse and you groaned.

 

"Careful there." He said and then sat on the bed near you. You shifted away but he shifted closer to you. You could feel his eyes were staring at you but you're too scared to look up to him.

 

"You have a fever." Suho said. Your head was throbbing; your body felt heavy, you felt lazy and last but not least you felt exhausted so no .

 

"Hey, easy there. Your heart is beating too fast." Suho said, placing his hand on your right shoulder. You pushed his hand away harshly and spoke between gritted teeth, "What do you want?"

 

"You."

 

It was an easy and short answer but it was enough to make you shiver. You shook your head, "I don't understand."

 

"I want you and your blood."

 

You glanced up to him, "You already had my blood last night." Suho laughed, "That wasn't enough, darling."

 

He lifted your chin up but you still didn't look at him in the eyes, "I could've on your blood until they dried and left you to die. But, I've decided to spare your life in return, you become my blood bank."

 

"What if I don't want to?" You asked and he pulled your chin until your eyes were aligned to him. You saw the red eyes and they were staring at you coldly unlike the first time you've met; his brown orbs were soft and he had a beautiful smile plastered on his face.

 

"You don't have a choice. Because Jiyeon... I'm keeping your here." Suho said and walked away. For a second, you could feel the adrenaline rushed and your energy boosted through your body. You got up of the bed and followed him from behind, "What do you mean you're keeping me here?"

 

Suho shut the door tight and you twisted the door knob, only to find that it's locked from the front. You panicked, "What are you doing? Unlock the door!"

 

You knocked on the door harshly, "You can't do this to me! Suho!"

 

He totally ignored you and you fell on your knees. You cried when you touched your neck. You crawled to the mirror and then got up to look at your reflection. You gasped at the sight and you cupped your own mouth. Your neck had a grip mark, definitely from Suho's choking. And beside it was two holes which looked like a wound, platelets and dried blood mixed together—almost looked disgusting. You pulled off the dried blood and then blood started to come out of the wound. You groaned and then took the tissue paper, pressing it on the wound.

 

Your head spun again. You let your body fell onto the floor and that was when Suho entered your room, eyes were red and angry. You shut your eyes tight and you saw nothing but black.

 

 

You woke up with Suho sitting on the couch next to the bed. He stared at you and you let out a heavy sigh. He got up from the couch and sat beside you on the bed, "You shouldn't do that. I could smell your blood and I could've killed you with blood lust."

 

You understood it. You were pulling off the dried blood and fresh blood came out. You sighed again, "Isn't that the whole point?"

 

"No, it is not. I want you to be my blood bank in case I'm lusting for blood; to avoid me from killing anyone. And I'm certainly not going to kill you." Suho said. You scoffed, "Why me?"

 

There's a silence for a few seconds before he spoke up, "Because your blood is delicious." You stared at him and blinked, frowning slightly, "Thanks...?"

 

Suho burst out into laughter while nodding, as if he agreed with himself, "And that too."

 

"That too what?"

 

"You're different, Jiyeon. From the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you act, and your attitude... They're just... admirable." Suho said and you could feel your cheeks were burning. He continued,

 

"When you gave the food to the homeless, I was ready to his blood out of him. That was when I saw you and smelled you. I was really close to killing you when you bumped into me and we started talking."

 

You looked at him, swallowing your saliva hard. He smiled at you, "And I was thankful for that. I was glad I didn't kill you."

 

"If I agree to this—well I don't have a choice anyway; can I go home sometimes?" You asked and he smiled while nodding.

 

"You're going to live with me but you can visit your house when necessary." He said and you sat up straight on the bed, "But..."

 

"No buts. I'm going to take care of you and you're going to give your blood to me whenever I want." He said strictly, his voice changed. He continued,

 

"I'm keeping you."

 

 

Author's Note

Thank you for reading this chapter. It's not scary, I know! :( I'll try my best in the next upcoming chapters ^^