Fanmeeting in Shenzhen

We Are Divine

SHENZHEN BAO'AN GYMNASIUM

SNSD FANMEETING

The supposed to be happy fanmeet had instantly turned into a dull,sad and emotional fanmeet. All fans are still confused by what had just happened in the past hours. Fans who were happy thinking that they could finally see all 9 girls at once had all broke down into tears. Just like the girls, they are also shocked and also tired. Shocked that the ever so strong girl group, the No. 1 Asia Girl Group is now crashing down. None of the fans could still accept the fact that a member, the main vocalist of the group, Jessica, is leaving the group, or like Jessica said, forced to leave. 

Some fans are angry that the girls are not doing anything. They didn't say anything about this matter. Meanwhile, some are being very understanding about this. 

'Maybe the girls are also having a hard time about this.'

'I bet they are as shocked as us.'

'Let's not get mad at the girls. We never know what really happened.'

Those are what the supportive fans are saying. But as for the fans who are not supporting this, both Jessica's leaving and also that the group will continue as 8.

'Heol, I can't believe this.'

'They sure are betrayers.'

'So much for being sisters..'

'Forever? ¬¬¬¬'

'¬¬¬¬ a bunch of fake'

'They are liars. How could they force Jess out of the group?'

'Bet that the girls kicked her out because she won't share the profits with them.'

Many supportive and also harsh comments are left by fans and haters. But the majority is the latter one. 

 

BACKSTAGE 

 

'Girls, remember, be professional. No matter what happen out there, stay professional. Don't let your emotions control you.' their manager told them before they head to the main stage to perform their first song.

'Ne, oppa. We won't.' the girls all said.

'You girls ready? Taeyeon? Have anything to say?' the manager asked and looked at Taeyeon. The manager knew what had happened in their room just now. 

'A-ah, ne. Urmm.. Look, girls. I'm sorry. I was harsh back then. Sunny, I know I shouldn't have screamed at you. I am really sorry.' Taeyeon said to the girls and then bowed her head down as she was ashamed  of herself.

'Yah, Kim Taeyeon! We are about to perform. Don't ruin my makeup. Aish, we'll do this crying session after the event, arasso?' Sunny said in a playful way.

Hearing this, the other 7 girls were relieved knowing that Sunny is now fine with Taeyeon again.

'That's right, Tae unnie. Don't mess our makeup right now. Hahahaha...' Yoona joked.

'Arasso! Then, we are done now right? Let's do the cheer girls!' Tiffany said and slightly raised her voice as the venue was getting noisier.

'Chigeumun So Nyuh Shi Dae!'

 

MAIN STAGE

 

The girls started their fanmeet with the first song, Genie.

They were professionals. They performed perfectly. They smiled to the fans.

The fans were also being supportive. They did the fanchants and sang along with the girls. 

When it was time for them to sit down and talk, that was when things got hard.

A group of fans started to chant Jessica's name. Some waved their J's lightsticks.

That's when the girls lose it. That's when they started to be unprofessional.

Slowly, one by one, the girls' expressions changed. They all looked sad and looked like they were about to cry.

During The Boys, the girls left Jessica's part unsung. Jessica's voice could be heard from the playback. 

The fact that the girls had left her parts unsung made it more sad. Most fans were saying that the girls didn't cover her parts because they didn't have the heart to because then it would seem like they are replacing them. 

The girls did this purposedly. Because like the fans, they can't also accept her absence from the group.

Despite being in a hard position, the girls still performed and giving fanservices here and there.

Then, it was time for them to sing the song from their latest album, Goodbye.

The song is really good. But maybe this time, the song title somehow made things more heartbreaking.

During Goodbye, the girls tried their best to smile,but some of them failed. Badly.

Tiffany wasn't even smiling at all. Her once shining eyes were then looked like it were filled with tears. Never once did fans thought that the eye-smile queen would lose her eye-smile. Her face looked tired, eyes were red. That was a look of total sadness,despair. That look you do when someone you love, leaves you.

Taeyeon, on the other hand was doing a fine job controlling her emotions as the leader. But she also failed during Goodbye. Considering that this is her favourite song, she didn't look happy. She looked sad,confused. And most of all, she looked like she was missing someone. Her face was red. Yes, she also looked like she was about to cry.

Throughout the entire concert, Sunny looked like she was the most affected. She rarely smiles. She looked so cold and very emotionless. Her eyes were cold and distant. And also blank.

For the last song, they performed Complete. 

Obviously, how could they not feel sad about this? The title is Complete, but they were not Complete. The person who was supposed to sing the part 'To make my life complete' wasn't there.

Once the music played, the girls all went to their own place and stood there. Seohyun was at the front,Taeyeon was at the middle of the stage.

The fact that they performed that song was heartbreaking enough. But it became more heartbreaking when the maknae started to cry.

Seo JooHyun, she was doing fine until she had to cover Jessica's part. And then she cried. Fans were all screaming 'ulljima,ulljima'

At the end of the song, Yoona came to Seohyun and hugged her. She led the maknae to the main stage and gave her tissues.

Before ending, the girls said their thanks to all the fans who had came to see them today. They were really, truthfully, thankful for the fans who came that day.

Eventhough their fandom were in an uproar moment, there were still many fans who are still with them. Believing in them.

The girls then looked around the venue and gave long, sweet smiles to the fans.

Then, they gave their group bow to the fans. 

Although it was hard, they finished their fanmeet. 

Their fanmeeting in Shenzhen had finally ended. As 8.

 


A/N: hyee!! here is chapter 2. sorry if this chapter is too short and boring. i'm new in writing so yeah. 

anyway, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE 2 CHAPTERS SO FAR. DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! BYE! :)