It's Over

We Are Divine

 

30th SEPTEMBER 2014

SNSD DORM

'Girls! Hurry up! We have a flight to catch remember?' said a man to the 8 girls who are still busy arranging their things.

The situation in the dorm is rather chaotic with members walking here and there, coming in and out of their rooms.

'Arasso oppa. Wait a minute. We are almost done. Unnies, ppali!' the normally so calm and quiet maknae shouted to her unnies.

'Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Why are you still in the kitchen? Aish, this shikshin. Why are you always hungry! We are running late because of you!' as if on cue, Sooyoung came out from the kitchen hurriedly after hearing Yuri shouting and of course, she doesn't forget the packets of her chips. 

'Mianhae.. I just had to bring along these. I might be hungry in the car later. Hehehe...'

'Aigoo, uri shikshin.. You sure eat a lot. Later in the plane you are going to eat again..' Tiffany said while giggling and pulling along her luggage to be put in the van.

'Okay girls! That's enough! Get in the van now, all of you!' their manager oppa said once again. And they all went into the van.

'Tae, shouldn't we wait for her though?'

'Yeah, who knows if she might come? Or, should we call her?'

'Ani. We are not waiting for her. Remember what Mrs. Hong told us? She wanted this. It is her choice girls. So, no. Get in the van because we are not waiting for her. Besides, why would she come with us when she is busy for with her own stuffs somewhere else?' Taeyeon, the leader said to her members. 

Although she said that herself, she couldn't help to take a glance back and slightly hoping that she would be there and get in the van to join them too.

 

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KOREA.

 

*phone rings*

'Annyeonghaseyo. Jessica-ssi? This is Mrs. Hong, from SM Entertainment Management Department. I'm calling you to ask you about your whereabouts. You are still in New York right?'

'Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Ah, I'm sorry but I'm in Korea right now. I had just landed from New York. Why do you ask anyway? I thought the management had knew about this. In fact, I'm supposed to take another flight to Shenzhen for Girls' Generation fanmeet today.' Jessica replied the caller politely.

'Eh, are you sure? Aren't you supposed to be in New York until next week? And also, you are not supposed to join the girls on today's fanmeet. We already planned that. Didn't the girls inform you on this matter?'

'Huh, what are you talking about. The girls didn't say anything to me. They know about this too.'

'Well I'm confused right now. But the girls told the management that you will be in New York until next week and that you wanted your hiatus from the group to start on the day you left for New York.' Mrs. Hong informed Jessica calmly and sounded quite surprised.

'W-wait. The girls said that? I never said anything about extending my stay in New York nor am I starting my hiatus on the day I left for New York. You must had misheard things. There must be something wrong.'

'I'm sorry, Jessica-ssi. But it is true. The girls went to the Management personally. Well, not all of them. Just Taeyeon-ssi. She said that is what you want and said that you are sorry for the sudden request. Jessica-ssi, I'm sorry but I need to end the call now as I need to attend a meeting. Lastly, I regret to tell you this. You are no longer allowed to join any of the group's activities and schedules. This is because of your hiatus that had started. You will only be joining the girls for the upcoming concert later which is your farewell concert where you will be announcing your official hiatus from the group. As of now, we will just tell the fans that you are very busy with your personal schedules. And we will also release the news about your brand so that the public will know that you are busy because you are going to launch it as soon as possible. Therefore, the fans and media won't be saying that you are slacking from the group.' 

'A-aniyo. That is not true at all! I never said that I will extend my stay in New York nor did I say that about my hiatus! You must had heard wrong. Urgh, never mind. I will ask the girls myself. Thank you anyway for calling me and informing me this. Annyeonghegaseyo.' Jessica said furiously and ended the call quickly. Feeling shocked and dejected, Jessica went inside a coffee shop, ordered a drink and took a seat before texting her members.

 

SNSD GROUP CHAT

 

jess            :  hey girls. i'm at the airport right now. where are you guys? are you guys in shenzhen already?

seobaby         :  annyeong unnie ^^ you are at which airport unnie? incheon airport? kekekeke :P

jess            :  oh, annyeong maknae. ne, unnie is at incheon airport right now. unnie is in korea maknae-yaaa... ;)

sooshikshin     :  mwoya? wae? how come you are in korea jess? did something happen?

alligatoryoong  :  that is right. did something happen unnie? you are supposed to be in NY right now right? you are supposed to come 

                   back next week. change of plan?

jess            :  ani. why would i change the plan. the original plan was to come back today so that i can join u girls in Shenzhen

k_yuri          :  yah! jung sooyeon! mwoya.. you said urself that u wanted ur hiatus to start on the day u left 4 NY. and u said tht

                   u are going to extend ur stay there till nxt week. so how come u're in korea

tippachan       :  oh hey jess! yeah, u said tht u wanted ur hiatus to start last week...

jess            :  wht r u guys talking bout.. i never said that.. i told u guys i'll be in korea tdy and will join the fanmeet :'(

sunnyday515     :  sica-ya, u said it urself though.. 

jess            :  ani.. i nvr said tht. Mrs. Hong called me earlier n said tht u guys told her i want to start my hiatus n will be

                   extending my stay in NY till nxt week..

taetae          :  aniyo. we never said anything like that to Mrs. Hong or anyone in the management. The management told us that u

                   wanted to start ur hiatus last week n will be in NY till nxt week. so we just said yes. we were shocked too since

                   u didnt say anything to us first. isn't this a little bit too much, jess?

jess            :  what r u talking bout taeyeon-ah? i told u i nvr said anything like that! why didn't u guys wait for me? weren't 

                   we supposed to go to shenzhen tgthr? 

taetae          :  we dont know anything. the management told us tht we r supposed to do the fanmeet today as 8. we r just following

                   the order jess. that was why we left without u. and 2 answer ur pending question, yes we r in shenzhen right now.

                   sorry jess can't talk now. we need to go for rehearsal. talk 2 u later. 

jess            :  wait hold on. so i really cant join u guys? just this one right?

taetae          :  nope. all. u will join us for ur farewell concert. that's all. well at least that was what the management told us.

                   we really need to go now jess. bye. 

seobaby         :  mianhae unnie i know you r confused. but we really need to go now. 

tippachan       :  bye jess! rest well.. :)

hyo_yeonnie     :  sorry jess but we need to go. annyeong. ;)

k_yuri          :  sica, rest well. see u when we get back

alligatoryoong  :  sica unnie, himnae! talk 2 u later!

sooshikshin     :  bye! ;)

sunnyday515     :  ppyong!!

 

SHENZHEN BAO'AN GYMNASIUM

 

'Taeyeon-ah, don't you think that you were quite cold with your response to Sica just now?' the 3rd oldest, Sunny asked, trying her best to sound normal. Truth is, Sunny was upset on how Taeyeon replied Jessica's messages in their group chat just now.

'What are you talking about? How am I supposed to answer her then? With smiling emojis and all that? She was the one who asked those questions. And based on the questions, I don't see any need to answer it in a 'friendly', with all the emojis etc. Those were serious questions. You know that too, Sunny-ah.' Taeyeon replied now sounding pissed.

Sunny then just nod her head not knowing what to say. She is afraid that is she says more, the leader would only be in a bad mood. And that is the last thing she ever wanted to do. Seeing that, Taeyeon felt a little bit guilty. 

'Look, I admit I was being really cold to her. But I was just tired okay? I guess Jess just had the wrong timing, okay? After the fanmeet, I'll text her. Now, can we stop talking about this Sunny? We need to start the rehearsal.'

'Arasso.'

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING

MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT

 

Jessica decided to go and see Mrs. Hong personally so that she can get a clearer look on this whole thing. 

She greeted the receptionist with a small bow and a slight smile then asked if she could see Mrs. Hong

'Please wait a minute, Jessica-ssi.'

*Mrs. Hong, Jessica-ssi is here to see you. Ne. I'll bring her in.'

'You may go in Jessica-ssi. Please, follow me.' the receptionist said politely and led Jessica to Mrs. Hong's office.

*knock knock*

'Come in.'

The receptionist opened the door and Jessica went in. As a courtesy, Jessica bowed to the lady who seems like she is in her mid 40s. She is Mrs. Hong, also known as the Head of The Management Department.

'Ah, Jessica-ssi. Please, have a sit.' Mrs. Hong invited her to sit.

After taking her seat, Jessica looked at Mrs. Hong and said

'Seeing the way you welcomed me you must had been expecting me in your office.'

'Yes yes. Of course. You are here to ask me about what I had told you on the phone right?'

'Yes, indeed. So, I had asked the members about this. And they said that the news about my hiatus and extension of staying in New York was from the management. But how come you told me it was the girls who said that?' Jessica asked, curious as ever and also at the same time thinks that all these are not making any sense.

'Mmm.. I can't believe the girls said that. It is true it was them who said that you wanted all these. I mean, Taeyeon-ssi came to see me personally and told me that. If it was some other members I might think that it is not true. But for them to ask Taeyeon to come and represent the group, it means it is real. And the fact that Taeyeon is the leader, so why would she lie right?'

'I don't know anymore. What am I supposed to do now?'

'Well, just do what I told you on the phone. But, Jessica-ssi there is one more thing that I have to tell you.' Mrs. Hong's face turned serious. This made Jessica nervous.

'About the upcoming concert. Your farewell concert..' Mrs. Hong trailed off and couldn't finish her sentence.

'What about it?' Jessica asked, becoming impatient.

'It is your farewell concert. As in farewell concert. Not for your hiatus. But for you to leave the group. I couldn't tell you this through the phone. I am really sorry, Jessica-ssi. I know you are very confused, shocked and angry.' Mrs. Hong said and she held Jessica's hand as if to comfort her.

'W-what?! You are kidding me right? This is not true. Why should I leave the group? I never did anything wrong. I don't deserve this. How come no one ever told me about this?' Jessica, now really mad had started to raise her voice. She didn't care anymore if people outside the office heard her and says that she is unprofessional. 

She is mad. Furious. Shocked. Devastated. And most of all, she felt betrayed.

'I am sorry Jessica-ssi. But this was what the members wanted. They said that you are not putting the group as your priority ever since you got busy with your brand.'

'That is stupid! Yes, I am busy with my brand. But they themselves agreed to this. They supported me. Even the company allowed me to start my own business. No, I can't accept this. This is not true. I-I'm sorry but I need to go.' 

Jessica then got up and left Mrs. Hong's office quickly and slammed the door hard. She went out, got into the elevator and headed to the building's basement. She then ran to her car, went inside and locked the door. 

She cried and cried. The tears just won't stop. A lot of thoughts were running on her mind.

Why, why would they do this to me. Did they forgot all that we had been through together? We had been friends for more than 10 years. A-and now, how could they destroy this friendship. Just like that. This is too much. A-ani, this is nonsense! 

'W-why would they betray me! How could they! I trusted them. I think of them as family, sisters. But this is how they repay me?'

Jessica was shaking hard at that time. She couldn't think right. Shakingly, she took her handphone. 

And that was when everything is over.

 

BREAKING NEWS!

SNSD JESSICA LEAVES A MYSTERIOUS POST ON HER WEIBO ACCOUNT AND SHE IS LEAVING HER FANS SHOCKED.IS HER ACCOUNT HACKED?

 Earlier, the SNSD member Jessica had posted a rather mysterious message on her weibo account. And it is causing an uproar. Fans are worried,shocked,scared,surprised. Here's what the post says:

'I was excited about our upcoming fan events only to shockingly be informed by my company and 8 others that as of today, I'm no longer a member. I'm devastated - my priority and love is to serve as a member of GG, but for no justifiable reason, I am being forced out.'

Fans are all reacting differently. And some are saying that the account is hacked since Jessica's weibo had just reached 3K followers few days ago.

We are still waiting for SM Entertainment's official respond to this.

Fans, stay strong!

 

SHENZHEN FANMEET

 

Fans were all lining up to enter the venue for this anticipated fanmeet. It was a cheerful atmosphere outside when all fans there found out about Jessica's weibo post. It became even worst when SM also released their statement (I'll just skip the part where sm post their statement okay) where they informed fans that SNSD will be continuing their activities as 8. 

Some were crying, some were screaming. It was chaotic. But it wasn't just a chaotic and sad moment for the fans, the 8 girls are also feeling it. 

 

SNSD WAITING ROOM

 

'Unnies, did you saw the news on internet?' Seohyun asked her 7 unnies. As the maknae, she was indeed shocked. Seohyun had tears in her eyes.

'We saw it maknae-ah.. Dont't worry. There must be something wrong. Don't cry maknae.' Tiffany comforted the younger one. She herself was also in disbelief. She couldn't believe what she had read. Never did she thought Jessica would write something like that. 

'Taeyeon unnie, what are we supposed to do now?' Yoona asked, tears b in her eyes.

'What else? All of you saw and had read the news. You saw what she wrote and what SM's respond was. We'll do what the company ask us to. Continue as 8. That's all.' replied Taeyeon, without a hint of sadness in her voice.

Sunny, who was one of the most affected by the news, couldn't hold her temper anymore. She had been patient with the leader since this morning. But this is just too much.

'Yah, Kim Taeyeon!' Sunny shouted. The members were all surprised. Even the maknaes who were crying stopped. They knew that Sunny is really mad once she starts to call that person with his/her full name.

'Mwoya?! Why are you shouting? What is it with you? What is your problem since this morning?! Huh, what Lee Soonkyu?!' Taeyeon shouted back obviously furious too.

No one dared to stop the two oldest members from shouting to each other. If they try to stop, it would either they will get a shouting from the two of them or they will just ignore them. And it is usually the latter. 

'Problem? Me? Kim Taeyeon, you should ask yourself. What is your problem? Don't you get what is happening right now?! A member left! Jung Jessica is leaving the group. This is all your fault!'

'Why is it my fault? She was the one who said that she wanted to take a break! Well, now that she is no longer a part of this group, at least she can focus entirely to her brand!' Taeyeon shouted louder than ever.

'Mwo? That's it? You can only think of that? We are losing a member here Kim Taeyeon-ssi! Why can't you be a little bit emotional about this?'

'What do you want me to do then?! Cry? Like what the maknaes are doing? Like all of you?! All you know is to cry and cry when something bad happens! Crying is for weak people! I'm not weak!' 

'U-unnie..' 

What Taeyeon had said totally surprised everyone. It's not because the way she sounded so mad. But her words. It somehow hurts them.

'So, you are saying that we are weak Taeyeon? Huh? That's what you mean?' Sunny asked, sounding both disappointed and in disbelief.

'Taeyeon-ah, we understand you are mad and tired. But that was overboard. Is it that wrong to cry?' now it's Tiffany's turn to questioned what the leader had said.

'I-I, I didn't mean it-' Taeyeon was cut off by Sunny

'You didn't mean it? Ah, now you are saying you didn't mean it. Kim Taeyeon, we are normal people. We have feelings. Crying makes us feel better. That's completely normal. You are the one who is not. At least we just cry when things get hard. But you? You drink till you fall asleep. You pierce yourself. You hurt yourself Taeyeon. And you are saying that the ones who cry are weak? What bout you? You are worst than us, Kim Taeyeon.' 

Sunny said those words to Taeyeon and looked into her eyes directly. Sunny sounded cold and distant.

Then, their manager came and asked them to get ready backstage since the fanmeet is about to begin.

Taeyeon, didn't know what to do quickly left the room. And soon, all the members followed suit including the once angry Sunny.

Backstage, Taeyeon was feeling very guilty about what she had said to the members. 

'It's over, isn't it?'

 


SO, HERE'S CHAPTER ONE! IT IS QUITE LONG. IM SORRY IF YOU GUYS FIND THIS REALLY BORING AND NONSENSE. BUT THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW ON WHAT HAPPENED. IT IS A FANFIC ANYWAY HEHEHE.. 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK BOUT THE 1ST CHAP OKAY? AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! ;)