Aftermath

We Are Divine

SNSD HOTEL IN SHENZHEN

 

Now that the fanmeeting had ended, the girls had returned to the hotel where they were going to stay the night for. 

Everytime the girls stay in a hotel, they will get their own room instead of sharing it.

But tonight, it was different. The girls wanted to spend the night together, in one room.

So after washing up, they all went to Taeyeon's room.

'Waa, it feels good to be together in one room. It feels like we are in the dorm again.' Tiffany said after being the last one to enter the leader's suite.

'I know right? The fact that we all are here makes it feel so comfortable and familiar.' Yuri exclaimed.

'Yeah..'

'Totally!'

All the members said. But only one person hasn't said anything. All eyes turned to the small and petite figure.

Their leader, who was the first one who had suggested for everyone to sleep in her room was just sitting on the sofa and staring blankly. Obviously not realising what the other 7 were talking about.

'Yah! Taengoo!' Sunny shouted and slightly hit the leader's shoulder.

'H-huh? Wae? What is it?' Taeyeon asked,dazed.

'Aigoo, you were the one who asked us to come here. But now it seems like you don't really want us here. Should we go?' now it was Sooyoung's turn to question the leader.

'A-aniya. Don't go. So, how is it? To be here together in one room? Doesn't it feels like at the dorm?' Taeyeon asked.

'Yes, Kim Taeyeon-ssi. We already said that earlier.' Hyoyeon cooed.

'Hahahaha. Mian.' 

'Hey, is everything alright unnie?' Yoona said.

'Yeah, everything is fine. Just that, when you guys said that we are together, I felt empty. You know we are not all together here. She is not here...' Taeyeon said with a sad face.

Then, silence took over the once noisy room and it became cold.

'I-it's not true, right? She is not really leaving right? That was not her right? It was hacked right?' Taeyeon asked the girls and looked at each of them while doing so.

Seeing their leader acting like this was so heartbreaking for them. They know that the leader was feeling guilty now. 

And they were afraid if the leader will blame herself for all of these.

Once she starts to blame herself, things will get worse. And they sure as hell don't want that to happen.

'Taeyeon-ah, it is true. She is leaving. Her account wasn't hacked. You saw the news too. SM confirmed it.' Sunny told Taeyeon.

Even though she herself didn't believe it but there's nothing to say other than telling the truth. 

'Unnie, we know you are shock just like we are. But there is nothing else for us to do.'

'Yeah, we only have each other now.'

'We need to stay strong.'

Taeyeon didn't say anything. She just looked at them and gave a slight smile with a pair of shiny eyes.

Suddenly, Seohyun's phone rang.

'Oh! It's Sica unnie!' the maknae exclaimed excitedly.

'Pick it up! Ppalli maknae!'

'Put it on speaker!'

'Arasso. Hold on' Seohyun said. She then answered the call and put it on speaker.

'Yebeoseyo? Unnie? S-sica unnie?' Seohyun asked, not believing.

'Yeah, it's me. Seohyun-ah, put me on speaker. Are the girls all there?'

'Already did that unnie. Heheheh.' Seohyun said.

'Yah! Jung Jessica! Mwoya?'

'How could you wrote those things and then call us as if nothing had happened?'

All the girls said at the same time. It was about to get really noisy when Jessica interrupts them.

Her voice and what she said next, however sounded like she wasn't giving them a 'friendly' call.

'Huh, you girls sure act well. Yes, I wrote that myself. It wasn't hacked.' Jessica said on the other line.

Her voice sounded really cold.

The girls were stunned by her words.

'Look, I know you guys must be thinking that I'm giving you all a call to say that it's true I'm leaving but we are still friends. But sorry to cut that little hope of yours. I'm calling to settle things with you guys. Right now and right this moment. We don't need to meet up with each other when you guys come back from China. Let's settle it now.' Jessica said again, kinda sounded harsh.

'Jess, what are you talking about? Act? We are not acting.' Tiffany said back, feeling offended.

'Yeah, what are you talking about? I don't get you, Jess.' Taeyeon who was just listening this whole time finally broke her silence.

'Oh, you guys know very well what I am saying. Especially you, Kim Taeyeon. Don't act innocent when all of you were the one who wanted me out from the group. Taeyeon, you went to meet Mrs. Hong personally and told her that I wanted to extend my stay in NY and wanted my hiatus to start on the day I left for NY. No wonder you were cold when I asked you about it in our group chat.' Jessica said in return.

She was indeed still and very angry at that time. 

'I-I don't understand this. I didn't meet her and said that! I never did. How could I said that when you didn't even gave me or us, a call at all when you were in NY?' Taeyeon stated. She, too was slowly getting worked up too since she is being accused of doing something that she never did.

'Nevermind Taeyeon. You don't have to tell me the truth cuz I already did. But you should at least be honest with the girls of your doing. Wait, there's no need for you to be honest with the girls. All of you were together in this plan of kicking me out.' Jessica said with a clear hint of dissappointment and angerness.

'There's nothing else to talk about. Now that I'm no longer a part of you guys, I can focus entirely on my business. And here I thought that you guys were totally supporting me.' Jessica said.

'Sica-ah, you know we don't have that kind of intention at all. We really did support you.' Hyoyeon replied.

'Enough already. Look, I'm busy. I need to go. And one more thing, don't ever call me again. Before that, I'm sorry too if I ever did something bad to you guys for all these while that we were friends. And I forgive all of you too. Let's just take this as our fate. Maybe our fate as a group, or as sisters are meant to be until here only. Don't worry, all the good times that we had will always be remembered. I won't forget it. Girls' Generation, you will always be in my memories. Good luck on staying forever. Maybe forever doesn't exist in my life. Goodbye.' 

*silence*

Jessica had ended the phone call. After saying that goodbye, she just ended the call.

'S-she ended it?'

'How can this be?'

'I can't believe this is happening to us.'

'Why now? Why?'

'This can't be. This is not true, right? Sica unnie didn't really said that right?'

'Sic unnie, she wasn't joking.'

'So, just like this?'

All 7 girls said in disbelief. And as always, their leader was silent again.

'Yes. She ended it. Jessica, Sica, Jess, Jung Sooyeon, she ended the phone call. You need to believe this. Like she said, maybe forever doesn't exist in her life. Maknae, she isn't joking. And lastly, yes. just like this, Sunny. Just like this, everything is over. It's officially over. She left. Or like she said, she got kicked out. 1 left. We are 8 now. Wether we like it or not, how hard it is, we are going to, no, we have to start anew as 8. That's it guys. This is the aftermath.'

Taeyeon replied. The way she spoke, it seemed as if she was answering each of the girls' questions.

The leader couldn't believe it herself too. But she is the leader after all. 

'It's late now girls. Let's go to bed. We have an early flight back to Korea tomorrow morning. And also, I know I might seem rude. But, if possible, can you guys go and sleep at your own rooms? I think it's better for us to sleep in our rooms. Thank you for understanding. Good night.' Taeyeon said to the girls without a hint of emotions. She then headed to her bed and tucked herself under the blanket.

Being the usual understanding girls they are, they all went out to go back to their respective rooms.

Right when the door clicked, and the room turned quiet, meaning that everyone had went out, Taeyeon got out from the blanket and sat on the bed.

She then started to shout loudly. It was really loud. Then, she started to cry so hard. She cried really hard that she sobbed loudly too. But Taeyeon didn't have to worry about people hearing her as the room was big and the walls were also soundproofed. 

But, it can be heard if the people are standing in front of the room door.

And that was exactly what was happening outside of her room, without her consent.

The other 7 girls were out there. In front of her room door.

When Taeyeon asked them to go back to their rooms, they knew what was going to happen. 

That was why they stayed. To confirm.

They thought that the leader had changed. That she is no longer that kind of a person.

But hearing this, they knew that their leader was still the same person.

Their leader was still, Kim Taeyeon. 

The calm and strong, yet fragile.

It hurts them to hear Taeyeon shouting and crying.

It hurts so bad that they were all crying too by then.

They knew how Taeyeon felt at the time.

They wished Taeyeon would opened up tp them.

But she never did.

'It's happening again, right?'

'Yeah. And it just started.'

That was the start.

The start of Kim Taeyeon, slowly going back to her old self.

The depressed Taeyeon.

The sad Taeyeon.

The unhealthy Taeyeon.

That night, the girls witnessed their leader dealing with the aftermath.

By blaming herself.

 

INCHEON INTERNATION AIRPORT,KOREA

 

Cameras flashing here and there.

The reporters were all here to take pictures of the 8 girls who had just returned from their fanmeet yesterday, in Shenzhen.

It was also to see how the girls were dealing with the breaking news that had caused a big uproar in their fandom and in Korea.

The girls all looked really tired and pale.

Most of them were wearing shades to cover their puffy eyes due to all the crying that had happened in front of Taeyeon's hotel room door last night.

Tiffany wore a green coat with a hoodie.

When the cameras focused on her, she covered her face with the hoodie.

Taeyeon on the other hand, looked slightly better than the rest as she was the first one to cry and the first one to go to bed.

Therefore, her eyebags were long gone and her puffy eyes were no longer visible.

The girls were really annoyed with all the reporters shoving their cameras just to take their pictures and then post it on their articles.

Once they were all in the van, they let out a loud and long sigh.

'It's time to face reality.'

That was what all the girls were thinking in their mind.

 

SNSD RETURNED FROM SHENZHEN,CHINA THIS MORNING.

THE GIRLS LOOKED TIRED AND WEARY. MOST OF THEM WERE WEARING SHADES.

 

[+526, -43] They are wearing shades to cover their fresh and dried eyes. Not that they were crying.

[+623. -89] Totally a bunch of great actresses.

[+745, -67] We never know the truth. They might really cried though.

[+823, -55] Yeah right. They were ofc crying. Crying tears of happiness. ¬¬¬¬¬¬

 

 

There were many different reactions from fans.

But no matter what they said, the girls know the truth.

And until the right time has come, only the girls will know about this. 

About what really happened.

As for now, they shall just deal with this.

With the aftermath.

 


 

Annyeong! Readers, how do you think? Here is chapter 3 for all of you! I did my best using my imagination.

Please please leave a comment below on how u guys think this story is. C'mon dont be a silent reader!! 

And dont forget to subscribe okay!! Bye!! ^^