Chapter VII

Didn't See That Coming

It's only 2 weeks to my birthday. I never really care about my birthday, actually. But the boys always made a surprise party for me. Not really a party. They just gave me birthday cake and gifts and had dinners with my family. I haven't talk with Jungkook since that day. It's been 3 months. No talk. No call. No text. I admit that I miss talking to him. I miss when I argue with him. But if he doing fine without me, I think I should, too. I heard that he has a girlfriend now. Don't really now about her. I just now that she is his classmate and her name is Bianca. It feels kinda hurt when I heard that he date someone. It really hurts. But who am I, though? I'm not his ex or something. We not even talk anymore. I'm just someone he talk to when he feels bored. Someone he run into when he don't have someone to talk to. Basically, I'm nothing to him other than those things. No one even know that we actually close, because we never really talk at school. We just friend.

It was just a typical monday morning at school. I came pretty early so I just sit in the hall with my friends waiting the bell rings.

"How's new home?" asked Soohyun to me.

"It's good. But it's not feel like home, yet. But overall is great."

"New home?" said the familiar voice from behind me. I turn around. And my guess was right, the voice was belong to Jungkook.

"Yeah, new home." I said to him.

"I didn't know that you moved out? How can I didn't know that you moved? Why didn't you tell me that you moved out?" I don't know why but he sounds so annoyed.

"Because you never come to my home, again?"

"But you should've just told me." he said.

"Why should I? I mean I couldn't just text you and say 'Hey! I just want to tell you that I'm moving out!'"

"Yes, you can."

"But why should I?" I asked him again. He looks kinda, hmmm... angry that I didn't tell him about this. But seriously, though. Why should I? He didn't answer me and asked, "where are you living right now?"

"Somewhere near school." I replied. He didn't say anything and just look at me.

The bell rings. I got up and went to class without saying anything.

"You should come to see her new home. It's nice." said Soohyung to Jungkook as she follow me to class.

-----------------------------------------------

Later at night I got a text from Jungkook.

"It's someone's birthday 2 weeks from now."

Did he meant my birthday? Did he remember my birthday, though? Why did he sudenlly sent me a text? After 3 months not talking to each other?

"Whose? Mine?" I replied to his text. A minute later my phone rings. And it's him.

"Hey." he said and I say hi back.

"How are you?" asked him, starting the conversation.

"Good. You?" oh god it feels so awkward.

"Good. So when did you move out?"

"About a month ago. Why calling?" I asked stright to the point.

"Nothing. Just feel like talking to you."

"Ahh." I replied, not knowing what to say.

"Yeah. Hmm. I have to go. So, good night. See you tomorrow." said him.

"Ok. Good night. See ya."

It felt so awkward talking to him. And ofcourse, as always. When I finally talk to him after not talking to him for a while, my heart feels so heavy. I was doing just fine without him. I was trying so hard not to miss him. Not to think about him. I was trying so hard to get away my feeling for him. But then he came like nothing happen and just ruin everything. I thought I've finally forget about him. I thought I've finally losing interest in him. But I was wrong. My feeling for him was always there. It never gone. I always like him. I always love him. I knew it. I just pretend that I don't have them anymore. For the sake of myself. I pretend that I over him just so I can go throught a day without thinking about how broken I am. But when he came. Everything just fall apart. When he came, the feelings that I thought was gone is back. The heartbreak that starting to heal is breaking even more. And all I can think of is that I have to start all over again if he decide to just ghosted me again. Like what happened before.