Chapter VI

Didn't See That Coming

The first year of high school has ended. I haven't talked with Jungkook since holiday started. Usually he'd ramdomly call/text me at night. Or he'd suddenly come to my home without telling me first. I admit that I miss him. I miss talking to him. I miss his voice. I miss every part of him. I miss him, alot. But I am kinda glad he do that, not contacting me. Because maybe I could finally forget him now. I could finally remove him from my mind and my heart. I could finally stay away from him just like what the boys always told me.
---------------------------
It's been a month since the school started. Me and Jungkook are not in the same class this time. His class is next to mine, though. But (un)fortunately I haven't meet him since the first day of school, not even once. I guess that's a good thing because I think I finally forget about my feeling for him. Not completely, though. But I think I'm doing fine without him arounds. Isn't that amazing?
And what more amazing is that I got new friends already. New class means new friends. I'm having a really difficult times making a new friends. I don't talk alot. I never talk unless someone talk to me first. But it's been only a month and I have some good friends already. So I don't feel so lonely in class. They're Namjoon, Jin, Ryo, and Nick. You know that guy friends who tease you alot, treat you like you're a boy just like them but actually care about you. There are like another version Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok. I do have some girl friends. I actually hangout with the girls more than them. I mean when I go out of class I always go with the girls. But when I'm in class I hanging out with the boys more? I don't know how to explain this.
----------------------
I was doing fine without Jungkook. Just like what I said before. I like my new class. I like my new classmates. I like my new friends. Everything is doing so well. I just like this moments alot.
Last night, Namjoon texted me. Asked me to teach him some math problems he didn't understand. And so when break time I sit with him in class while the others just talking and joking around us. Everything was fine. Until I heard Jungkook voice.
"Hey Bill." he said as he walk to his friend, Bill. I glanced at him. I finally see him after more than a month. And it felt like I was seeing a ghosh. My heart started to beating so fast.
I don't know what he was doing in my class and what he was talking about with Bill. I tried so hard not to look at him and not paying attention to him.
"Hey, are you there?" said Namjoon, he waved his hand in front of my face.
"Ah yeah. Sorry. Why?"
"You were freezed out for a moment and not listening to me. You ok?"
"Yup, I'm good. I was just... Let's just back to study." We continued to study. Jungkook was still there.  I didn't think he notice me. I glanced at him sometimes.
He done talking with Bill after about five minutes. I look at him when he about to go but then, he saw me. He walked toward me. I look down immediately, talk to Namjoon like nothing happen, act like I didn't see him. He sit in front of me. Put his hands on the table and leaned his head on his hands. I look at him tried to look as calm as possible. Namjoon was just sit there looking at us, confused.
"Yewon-ah." my heart was beating so fast when I heard him said my name. This was the first time we were this close for this past two months.
"Hmm." I look at him. He just smiled at me without saying anything. Oh god his smile. I just wanted to kiss him and hug him looking at him smile at me like that.
"Yewon-ah." he said my name again. I was having a mentalbreakdown at that moment.
"Hmm."
"Yewon-ah." he still looked at me with his inocent smile. He looked so good I was mad. I feel like to yell at him to tell him that I miss him so much. To tell him that I like him, I love him so much. But didn't.
"What?" I sound anoyed while I actually love that moment.
"Nothing." He was smiling, looking at me. I tried so hard to avoid eye contact because I just couldn't look at him and act like nothing happen.
He got up from his chair. Still looking at me with his killing smile. my head. And just go without saying anything.
I looked at Namjoon. He just smile at me and didn't say anything. He act like nothing happen and get back to his sit when the bell rings.
I didn't know what just happen. I was so happy that finally met Jungkook after about two months we did not talk to each other. But I was so mad, too. That he came to me like nothing happen. He acted like nothing happen. For the past two months I tried so hard to forget about him and he just came to me like nothing happen and ruin everything. The feeling that was started to fade now comes back. And now I have to start over. Maybe I wouldn't be so mad if after that day he still trying to contact me or talk to me or see me on school but he didn't. He just disappear again. I mad at him bacause he came to me and make feel so happy for only a couple of minutes and then just left me hanging for got knows how long. I hate him.