Four -End-

Hello Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please give it to Sunghwa when you meet him tonight.“ Gray’s mom asked you a favor. She handed you big shopping bag which contain of some new clothes that she bought for Gray on the store today. You held it on your left hand while your other hand opened a taxi’s door for her.

     “Thank you for today, y/n. Come home with Sunghwa when you guys have free time, okay?” she exclaimed in cheerful tone once she climbed on taxi.

     “Okay, mom. Have a safe trip.” You bowed and helped her close the door.

      You lost your appetite on your dinner after Gray and his beautiful companion left. Your favorite meal wasn’t taste delicious as it supposed to be, and it’s all on Gray’s fault. Well, not really.. you couldn’t blame on him, it was just coincidence.

      “Now what am I going to do with this thing?” you asked yourself when you looked down on the shopping bag which Gray’s mom told you to give to her beloved son tonight.

      See you tonight..
      What did he mean?
      And why am I still doing this?
      Eish!

      You wanted to beat yourself for your stupidity. Because of your great talent as a liar, Gray’s mom believes that you and Gray will spend the night together. And now you have no choice except dropped this thing to his place and made an agreement to stop put in act in front of his mom that both of you are still dating.

       That’s what you planned and you need to make it true. It’s gonna be hard but as the time passed by everything would be alright. Even though Gray’s mom would be angry and disappointed, at the end she will understand the reason why you are doing this.

       “Let’s just end it tonight.” You whispered to yourself before you drove off to AOMG building. You chose to go to his office instead of his apartment. It’s because you scared if you went to his apartment and turned out finding him with that girl, you wanted to save your heart from bleeding. You won’t get tore by his romantic scene with another girl. Your goal was only give his things from his mom and made everything clear so that you and him could happily separated and being honest to his mom. That’s it, that’s the only thing you wanted from him.  

      It’s already 9 pm when you arrived on AOMG’s building, it felt weird being there after long absence. You looked around, everything hasn’t changed at all except you and Gray’s relationship which turned into mess. You climbed off from your car and didn’t forget to bring Gray’s mom’s present with you.

      “Mong!” ugly duck a.k.a Jukyung called you. You stopped for a moment and turned around to meet his eyes.

      “Yahhh!!” You glared at him as you heard your elementary school nick name came out from his mouth. Your school nick name was Mong, it’s because your eyes look like puppy eyes and only the mischievous Jukyung still calls you by your school nickname. He smiled widely and offered you a big hug, “Wow, it’s really you! I thought I’m mistaken you with someone else!”

      You gave him flash hug, Jukyung is one of your best friends during school days, even though he’s your best friend you weren’t meet Gray through him.

      "You are still here?” you asked.

      “It’s my work place.” Jukyung replied nonchalantly. Of course he was there, AOMG is the place where Jukyung work. You realized how ridiculous your question was.

       "Gray hyung is inside the studio.“ He informed you as if he could read your mind.

       ”….“ How could he act so casual like that? He knew that you weren’t Gray’s girlfriend anymore and it was your first time visiting AOMG after longtime. At least Jukyung should ask you what you are doing there or maybe he knew something that you weren’t aware?

       “Who said I’m going to meet him?” you asked back just to test his reaction, he might spill a little secret to you.

       “Aren’t you and Gray hyung back together?” he gave you ‘stop fooling around with me, I know everything.’ look before he added, “You and him make a weird couple.”

      “What?” Jukyung’s comment surprised you. Are the AOMG’s boys in level sharing their love line to each other right now? It’s quite interesting but still—

      “What do you mean with what?” Jukyung asked you back.

      “Okay where’s he?” you avoided to explain and quickly changed the subject.

      Jukyung playfully squinted at you, “Who is he?” he had fun mocking you.

      “You know who, stop playing around!” you slapped his arm, pretended to be mad. It was nice to meet your friend but you had to back on your track, meeting Gray.

      Jukyung rubbed his arm and chuckled, “Kekekeke, he’s in the studio. But he has companion..”

     Perhaps.. that girl?

     “Who?” you asked carefully.

     “A girl, but I don’t know who she is. I think they work on something, do you want me to accompany you?” he offered you with a nice gesture.

     That girl.
     It must be that girl.
     Then there’s no point I’m here.

     You stood in silent for moments until Jukyung shook your shoulder, “Yah, I’m talking to you~”

     “Uh?” you jumped because you were surprised.

      "Let’s go, I will accompany you to meet him.” He offered to you.

      "No, it’s fine.” You shook your head, refusing his offers.

      “Mong, what’s wrong with you? Are you jealous? Muahahaha! Come on~”he busted in laugh. Jukyung thought you were so cute because you go jealous knowing Gray working with other girl.

      “Yah, can you help me?” you held his arm to stop his movement.

      “What’s about?”

      “Please give it to him.” You showed a big shopping bag which was supposed to be your mission to give it to Gray, since your mission have abort by your own decision, you made Jukyung to do it for you instead.

      But damn Jukyung always know how to play, “Why me? You already here, just give it to him!” he refused it right away.

      “I need to go somewhere, I’m in hurry. Jukyung-ah please..” you tried to sound pitiful so he gave his sympathy.

      “Nope, I won’t.” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter