Two

Hello Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go in.” he said in soft tone when both of you arrived at your apartment. You weren’t sure about what he wanted and how you should react. After he said that both of you need to talk, he quietly drove you back to your apartment and escorted you in silent until you reached your apartment door. Then suddenly he asked you to go in.

       Did he want to enter your apartment? Or?

       You looked at him with a bunch of questions in your head but you chose to follow his instruction. “Okay.” You nodded and pressed your password code.

       You were about to ask him to come in but seemed like Gray knew what’s in your mind, he smiled at you, “We can talk later, I just want to make sure you arrive at home safely.”

       Gray never failed to make you surprise. He and his unreadable mind often drive you crazy, just like today. You expected he would say something, you already prepared if he’s angry or he might yell at you and threaten you so you couldn’t meet his mom and the worst.. he might say that he hates you and he didn’t want to see your face anymore. But fortunately he didn’t say any single painful words to you and it made you more curious.

       “Thank— you.” Your stutter words obviously told him that you were nervous around him while in opposite he was clearly chill in front of you.

       Just what on earth is this?
       What’s his motive?
       And why I’m so nervous?
       Did I look that I still can’t get over him?
       Is that too obvious for him to notice?

       He walked closer to you and patted your head lightly. “It’s fine. I should go now..”

       The day after that Gray approached you more intensive and it has been happened for these past three weeks. He sent you a message, called you at night, asked how was your day, came over at your apartment to give you some food, picked you at your office, brought you to your favorite restaurant to have lunch or dinner and when he couldn’t meet you he would send you a message to make sure you were okay. He did everything to make you close with him as if he wanted to win your heart again. But somehow you felt uneasy.

       You were the one who hurt him. So the one and only person who have to win other’s heart was you, not him. But what Gray did was different and it made you feel guiltier. He kept treat you nice and lovely as he used to but there’s no words love or simple statement that he wanted two of you back together as a couple. And because he didn’t say anything, you decided to ask him tonight when he picked you up to dinner. It might make you look obsessed on him or shameless, but you didn’t care at all. You needed a clear explanation about what kind of relationship that Gray wanted to create with you. It would be great if he wanted you to back in his life, but if his nice and kind treatment for you were only his way to make you and him remain as a good friend, you had to know it. At least, you need to kill your curiosity and stop feeding yourself with false hopes because honestly you wanted him back.

       You obviously and clearly looked genuinely happy and enjoy his companion, Gray has become more affectionate and expressive lately. Well, even if he didn’t do any skin ship with you, he showed it through every simple and single thing that he did to you, his smile, the way he looked at you when he talked to you, you could feel his sincerity.  

       Tonight he promised to pick you up at your apartment to celebrate your successful animation project, you’ve worked hard for these past three months and finally your project had done. Gray wanted to celebrate it for you in the middle of his busy schedule preparing AOMG’s USA Tour, and yes.. he’s such a cute and kind hearted ex-boyfriend.

       Because he only has two hours free before back to work, you suggested to celebrate with pizza party. He agreed and told you that he would be there in ten minutes. With three big box pizza on the table, an ice vanilla latte for you and ice Americano for Gray, you waited him with your abnormal heart beat because you were so nervous and excited at the same time. It felt like dream having him on your side again after months struggling to try move on.

       Your bell rang and you rushed to open the door, it must be him. You didn’t change your password but since Gray is really well-mannered, he never enters your home without your permission even though he probably still remembers the password.

      “Hi~” he greeted you with his big smile as if he wanted to show you his white and neat teeth.

      “Hi! Come in..” you opened your door wider and moved aside so he could have enough space to enter your apartment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter