Three

Hello Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul >>> Chicago

      You read a caption on Gray’s instagram update.

He flew off to Chicago for his tour tonight without even saying goodbye to you. After he kissed you and left you dumbfounded like that, he didn’t show up for almost one week and turned out that he flew from Korea to another part of the world. And you were sure you can’t meet him for the next one month or more because his busy schedule. Yes, it’s not like he has an obligation to show up right? He wasn’t your boyfriend who need to call you and you didn’t need to know why he didn’t call you or stuff, but still you just wondering why would he wanted to act nice to you then disappeared like a ghost? He left you hanging. He might only want to play with your emotion, was it because you hurt him that much and he wanted to take revenge? Could it be he turned to be evil?

       He had time to upload the picture but he hadn’t time to call you or just say sorry.

       Wait, sorry? Why would he say sorry to you? Sorry because he kissed you? The kiss might have no meaning for him at all, you just too much feeding yourself with your unreal expectation.

       You felt your cheek heated up because your heart was burned inside, you were angry but you weren’t sure to whom. You were angry to Gray but you feel angrier to yourself as much as you think about it. It hurts you so much so you couldn’t even shed a single tears, you were too angry to yourself. How could you expect he wanted to back together with you? How could you have such a confident that he might still have feeling for you? He is Gray, all the ladies want him and he could easily date anyone he wants. You’re just his past and he just want to be friend with you, no more than that.

        At that thought, you were completely drowned on sadness. You are nothing but his past, and you have to swallow the reality whatever you like it or not. With heavy heart you chose to stopped stalking him, cut off your curiosity about anything relate to him and you’ve been doing good on that for one month straight until his mom called you and totally destroyed your fortress.

       Gray’s mom called you and asked you to go on shopping then have dinner, you wanted to lie so you wouldn’t need to meet her again. But the universe always against you, Gray’s mom said she’s near your work place and you weren’t that heartless to reject her invitation.

       You walked out from your work building and went to well-known shopping mall which located just one block from your building. Gray’s mom already there and she said she’s on her favorite store waiting for you.

       As expected, Gray’s mom was busy picking clothes carefully when you quietly stood behind her and greeted your ex-mother-in-law-to-be-but-you-still-want-to-change-it-as-your-mother-in-law.

      “That looks good on you, mom..” you commented when you saw her, holding pastel color blouse on her right hand.

      She quite surprised but then smiled when she meet your eyes, “oh, y/n..”

      You gave her flash warm hug, “I’m sorry I’m late, mom.”

      “Aniya, it’s okay. I’m the one should say sorry for bothering you.” She tapped your back gently, reassuring you that she understood with your reason for being late. And for moments later, both of you immersed on shopping time. You and Gray’s mom are matching witch each other, the fact that your parents is far away on Europe along with your younger sister made you get closer with Gray’s mom easily. She’s warm and lovable, she cares about you and treats you like her own daughter since all she has are sons, she shared her longing feeling for daughter with you. That’s why it really hard for you to cut down your relationship with her, it hurts you as much as you losing Gray.

       Three hours already passed and Gray’s mom realized both of you haven’t eat anything yet, so she suggested you to eat at nearest restaurant.

       “Let’s try this place.” She wrapped her hand around your arms to enter the restaurant. It was your favorite cuisine, Chinese food. You followed her and took a seat near the entrance, when waitress came to give you and Gray’s mom book menu, your eyes caught something on the corner of restaurant.

       It’s Gray!
       Wait, is that really him?
       I’m not mistaken, right? You blinked your eyes few times, made it sure it’s not only your hallucination.

       And there he is! Gray is right there! He looked fine and happy but he’s with someone and you could tell that he was with a girl from her long hair and her back side. In addition, your curiosity made you keep looking at them until Gray’s eyes meet you too.

        Damn, he saw me.

        Gray’s eyes met yours and his expression change, moreover when he saw his mom with you. He looked nervous and tense while you felt like you got stabbed by knife millions time. You avoided his eyes immediately and tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter