Chapter 1

Taming Chanyeol 길들이기
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

    Seohyun’s eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she typed away furiously the last paragraph of her research assignment for next week’s class. She really didn’t have to do it since it’s due is still next week, but she doesn’t like the feeling of works piling in front of her so she usually does what she can finish in her free time. She breathed a relieved sigh as she finally finished up and saved her work in her laptop and in her flash drive, just to be on the safe side. You can never be sure when it comes to this stuff, Seohyun nearly collapsed last month when her laptop got corrupted because of her classmate and the files she saved nearly got lost. Good thing one of her friends is good with tinkering around so she managed to save them, after that incident she bought three flash drives and saved all of her files into them. She stretched her arms and legs and she noticed the silence surrounding her in a comfortable embrace. Her soft pink lips parted and gave a soft sigh and then she smiled. She really liked the ambiance of the library of her school, and that’s why she is always in here, enjoying the silence and the euphoric smell of old and new books alike. Students rarely visited the library which is a shame since the library is filled with good books but it’s also convenient for Seohyun as she can use the library for her own. She’s really thankful that she passed the scholarship examination of this school, the very prestigious Seuk-Park Private Academy.  Memories flashed back into her mind as she remembered her grandmother telling her that they have written down her name on the list of people who would like to take the scholarship exam of the exclusive school for the rich. She remembered how her eyes widened at the news because in the first place, she was not even aiming for that school. It’s not a secret that Seuk-Park Private Academy is only for the elite and is quite exclusive, meaning the tuition fee will definitely be pricey. They do give out scholarship tests but no one has ever passed them yet so that really lowered her hope of even trying to apply (or passing the test too) for the said school. But here she is now; studying at the same school she thought she wouldn’t have any chance in passing. True that entrance exam for the Scholarship Program is extremely difficult but she’s no ordinary girl either. She’s quite blessed with intelligence; thanks to her father who was a doctor and her mother who was a lawyer (bless their souls). It’s just a pity that she cannot boast her achievements she has attained now to them as they already passed away when she was still a little girl, and ever since then she’s been living with her grandparents. That’s why she’s studying so hard right now, to help her grandparents who raised her. She wants to be a successful surgeon just like her father and she’s aiming on studying in America. Seohyun is snapped back to reality when her phone rang, surprising her from her seat. She checked the caller and realized it was Assistant Joon, who is the personal assistant of the University President. She looked at her phone in a confused manner, wondering why the heck is he calling her. “Yeoboseyo Assistant Joon?” “Yeoboseyo Seohyuns-ssi?” “Ne? What’s wrong?” “Aniyo, there’s nothing wrong. President Park wishes to see you in the dean’s office right now,” “Oh. Okay, I’ll be there in a moment, thank you Assistant Joon,” “Of course, Seohyun-ssi,” and just like that, their conversation ended. She packed up her things and started to get up from her chair. ‘Why is President Park asking for me?’ Seohyun wondered as she made her way out of the library. She already met the man numerous times as he was the one funding her scholarship, he is nice and intelligent, kind of strict looking but never the less a man worth her respect.

 She checked her outfit; worn out jeans, a decent white blouse and a pair of ballet flats. ‘Well, I guess this quite appropriate,’ she told hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter