Chapter VII

The storybook app
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jun's POV

Once more, the story from the storybook app was met with a cheerful applause and soft "wows" because the story had been very sweet and so, nobody was disappointed, the only disappointment being seeing it come to an end.

 

Jun, my man, let's see what you get!

 

Hyunsuk gave a clap and rubbed his hands together when he was done reading his story and had set his phone on the floor. Jun took his phone from its spot on the couch and quickly clicked send; he'd entered all the needed information while Hyunsuk read his story.

 

I can't see!

 

Out of curiosity, Jaeho crawled his way to where Jun was, resting his chin on the model's shoulder when he was comfortably seated on the armrest of the couch, to get a better look at the results. The model turned to look at the younger man, a small smirk on his face.

 

Do you want to read the results, Jaeno?

 

Jun teased, holding his phone in a way that allowed the maknae of Madtown to see the screen and be able to read whatever results the storybook app gave him.

 

Can I?

 

Jaeho asked, feeling a little too excited about what kind of story would the model get and the older man nodded, not having any problem with the happy virus of Madtown reading the results. Seungyoun grew impatient, crawling as quickly as he could towards the couch and slumping on the couch, landing in between the Tomonari model and the Hotboom model, resting his head against Jun's arm and his legs on Jongjin's legs.

 

Are you comfortable, you brat?

 

The J turned with an eyebrow raised, looking at Uniq's fake maknae with an irritated expression on his face, seeing his episode being interrupted yet again by one of the youngsters, but Seungyoun didn't move an inch away from him, simply nodding at the question with a cheeky smile, turning quickly to check Jun's phone. The J had no other choice than to give him the death glare before returning to his TV show.

 

The answer's up! Read it! Read it!

 

The rapper sat up, urging Jun to read the answer that was now displayed on the screen, tugging at his shirt like a pestering little kid who was too excited to control himself. Jun chuckled and handed his phone to Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter