Chapter V

The storybook app
Please log in to read the full chapter
Taegyun's POV

Jaeho and Seungyoun patted the model's back when he was done reading what the inkwell had come up with and they saw the big pout on his face, letting them know that he hadn't liked the story very much.

 

"This sounds like fun, so let's try this."

 

Daeun, the tomboy model's Lee Taegyun's real name, unlocked his phone and opened the app, sending all the others a friend request so she could tag someone, even though she already knew who she'd be tagging, someone who was already her app buddy.

 

"Hyunsuk-oppa! Get ready because I'll be tagging you!"

 

She stuck her tongue out as she clicked on the inkwell icon of the app to get the elements mixed as quickly as possible and get the flow of the stories rolling. Hyuynsuk, the popular ulzzang sat beside his girlfriend and took out his phone, saying nothing as he chewed on his sandwich; he typed in the password and clicked on the app as soon as his phone was unlocked.

 

"Should I do a random blend?"

 

The question was directed at her boyfriend and he quickly nodded, offering a bit of his sandwich to her. The two eldest males in the lounge area were the only ones not showing any interest in the app that had the younger ones very hooked, still finding their television show far more interesting and suiting and only talking to one another during commercial breaks.

 

"You need to make someone cry too..."

 

Seongbin, still not over the results he'd gotten, tugged on the tomboy's sleeve. Gil and Seunghyun had sat closer, when the rapper returned from the kitchen with some popcorn in a very large bowl, leaving it in the very middle so everyone could help themselves.

 

"I'm not sure if I'll get the same results but if I do, I'll make sure to make them bawl their eyes out."

 

With a thumbs up she sealed her promise to her friend. Seungjun was still busy working on creating Jongjin's avatar, making sure to pick the most poker-faced option available and the darkest and more rocker-like clothes in the beginner's shop that he could find to suit the older ulzzang.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter