Chapter II

The storybook app
Please log in to read the full chapter
Seungyoun's POV

The app quickly requested the name of a friend to "spell", meaning to type in the name of one of his app friends to tag so this friend could be the one who’d continue with the next page of Jaeho’s storybook and the maknae knew exactly who to tag for the task

 

"Cho Seung-Youn, I anoint you as the chosen one, young one!"

 

He typed in the name of the smiley male who’d rushed to his side from his spot on one of the couches to the left where he’d been showing ulzzangs Sanggil and Vini his latest mixes. Seungyoun whistled as he rubbed his hands together, feeling more than ready to use some of the elements that he’d found in his own journeys through the fairy tale realms. The fun that the younger ones were having had caught the attention of the other celebrities gathered who’d been busy doing other things. One of these had been Big bang’s Taeyang, who’d taken a seat on the couch behind the younger males after walking out of the kitchen with his bowl of cereal and glass of juice in hand.

 

“Um, I’ll let the inkwell to pick the elements at random, that way it’ll be more exciting!”

 

Jaeho nodded; the rapper sat beside Jaeho so his friend could see the results before anyone else could, after all it had been him who’d tagged him so he’d give him that privilege; he looked away from his phone and looked at the others gathered in the lounge, looking for the right person to tag; it took him a few seconds to decide who’d be the most suited.

 

“I know who’ll be the chosen one for me…”

 

Jaeho looked away from Seungyoun’s phone and scooted a bit closer so he could whisper in his ear without anyone else hearing what he was about to ask, so the question could be a secret among them; Seungyoun undnerstood what the other was trying to do and offered no objection to having his friend seating closer to him.

 

“Who are you going to pick, Younnie?”

 

The younger idol lifted his hand discreetly and pointed a finger in the direction of his intended target, seated on the floor, right in front of them, reading a musi magazine that one of the older rappers had left on the coffee table; he wagged his eyebrows as Madtown’s maknae turned to look at him and made an ok sign with one hand. With one clap, Jaeho pointed at the phone's screen where the quill was working its magic.
 

“Look the elements are being written!”

 

Seungyoun put a finger inside his ear when Jaeho’s voice boomed inside it; Madtown’s maknae patted the younger male’s head before giving him a quick hug, apologizing to him for his sudden outburst of energy; the younger laughed and held his phone in the same way he’d been holding it so his friend could see the results that the quill gave them.

 

“Woo-hoo, this sounds like fun!”

 

Once more Jaeho clapped his hands together, feeling very excited with the results that his friend had gotten, catching the attention of both Taeyang and Lee Geon, who’d gotten closer to s

Please log in to read the full chapter