Chapter III

The storybook app
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hoshi's POV

After hearing his name, the Seventeen member crawled his way around the coffee table and towards the other two young idols so he could see what was going on and why he’d been chosen. At once, Seungyoun showed him his phone and the other 96 liner nodded.

 

“I don’t have that on my phone…”
 

Hoshi had heard all about that app from his own group members but haven’t had any interest in downloading it since none of them had invited him to take part in their stories; he took his phone out and held it out, so that Seungyoun and Jaeho could see it.

 

“How do I download it?”

 

Seungyoun handed his phone to Jaeho so he could take Hoshi’s, he beckoned the Seventeen member so he could see what he was going to do; he could always explain, but it was better and faster to do it himself and have the other see. 

“Ok, you go here first… Then you click here, wait a bit for it to download… And now, voila! It’s on your phone… Here, you type in the info…”

 

The hyper member of Uniq returned the phone and Hoshi made himself more comfortable as he waited for the app to ask for the information needed to play the game; he reached out to take some of the snacks left on a bowl by Verbal Jint, so none of the older celebrities would be bothered while watching another episode of the “Night watch” that they all liked to watch after breakfast.

 

“What name should I use? What names are you both using?”

 

The other two advised him to use Hoshi or any other nickname that he liked for himself since they both had used their own nicknames. The fun part about making an account soon came when it came the time to create the avatar; it was exciting to look through all the different features and clothing styles.

 

“Don’t worry about getting the basic hair and clothes, you can get money very easily, stick to the blond and in a week or two you’ll have enough to get the rainbow hair or the other lighter colours.”

 

Seungyoun advised him as soon as he saw the disappointment in Hoshi’s face when he couldn’t get the pink hair or the rainbow colored one that he’d liked. Lastly, he just needed to pick a home, set his blog settings and add friends.

 

“Ok, everyone, we have a new fairy tale kid, so accept his request… This includes all of you hyungs!”

 

Seungyoun commanded and he and Jaeho quickly rushed to the older males, patting their pockets to get their cellphones, earning themselves a good flick to the forehead or a good smack to the back of the head.

 

“Ow, that hurt, old man!”

 

Seungyoun swatted away ulzzang Won Jongjin’s hand when he smacked the Uniq member as soon as he put his hands in his capri’s pockets.

 

“What do you want you brat? You don’t let me see!”

 

The model pushed the young rapper away, using his feet because his hands were busy keeping his cellphone in his pocket. Seungyoun was determined to get the hyung’s phone and tried to bit the model’s leg but Jongjin was faster and bit the younger’s side.

 

“Yeow!”

 

Without warning Seungyoun rolled over and landed on the wooden floor with a soft thud. Verbal jint turned his way surprised and ulzzang Lee Seungjun got up from his spot on the couch to help him up.

 

“You shouldn’t treat your hyung like that…”

 

Taeyang was the first to scold him; he was ok with being friendly with the younger ones but he was always clear about them not crossing lines. Seungjun had to agree w

Please log in to read the full chapter