Who are you

Winter Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Who are you (3340 words) 


"Who are you (Acoustic version)"- Fifth Harmony

It's so strange how the same thing
Can make you feel so right
And bring you so much pain.

Where do we go?
I need to know

Who are you?
Who are you?

A/N: Lol, please coment if you actually read the lyrics! Also, Upvote soon because I'll be giving S/Os to my upvoters next chapter!


It was around midnight when Wonwoo realized he had to get out of bed to pee. He sighed frustratedly, but then slowly and forcefully got himself to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. He was walking back to his bed when he heard a creek in the floor and spun around, ready to face whatever intruder was there to the best of his ability, but no one was there. Wonwoo huffed, it was probably just his own footsteps that had caused the noise. So much had happened since he'd been here, it seems that he had grown a little dramatic and supersticuous. Before he could turn back to go to his bed, he felt a hand wrap around his mouth and pull him away. Wonwoo tried to struggle away from the person, but the person managed to drag him outside before he could make a noise. As his captor pulled Wonwoo tight into his body to not let Wonwoo have a chance at escaping, Wonwoo realized that he definitely knew the body and the hand he was up against, and his already sporadic heart began to beat even faster. Wonwoo's blood ran cold as he heard his captor whisper in his ear, "You think you can get away from me that easily?"

As Wonwoo was pulled out of the cabin, and away from the possible safety or salvation of the other boys, he pretty much accepted that this could be his end. Considering that it was the middle of the night and he definitely didn't have his glasses, he couldn't even properly see where his captor was dragging him. All he knew was that the fuzzy building that was fading into the distance was his cabin and with it went his chance of survival. Eventually the familiar person that Wonwoo couldn't yet place stopped dragging him, and Wonwoo found himself being spun around, rather quickly at that. The spinning stopped as he was facing the person, but before he could force his eyes to focus enough so that he could see the person before him and confirm his suspicions, his captor grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against a tree, first with his hands and then with his body. The random male pressed tight up against Wonwoo; Wonwoo's face was pushed into the tall person's shoulder. Wonwoo felt the person's breath against his neck and he shivered as he felt the person whisper a very quiet shhh into his ear.

Wonwoo's whole body shook. He heard voices in the distance and saw a small flashlight sweep across. Wonwoo debated whether or not he should fight the captor, although he was obviously stronger hold. He could at the very least possibly yell for help. 

 For some reason, probably the same tired fuzzy mind that wouldn't give him the name of this so familiar body he was up against. The whole situation seemed too drama-like to be real. 'It could all be a dream' Wonwoo thought, shivering to himself out of fear. The cold was awfully biting, and the tree digging into his back didn't seem like a dream. "They're gone" the captor whispered into his ear again, causing Wonwoo's heart rate and shivers to worsen dangerously. Aside from the obvious feelings of fear and confusion in general as to why this was happening, Wonwoo also wanted to know who was gone and if he was stupid to not try for help while he could have? The questions swirling through Wonwoo's head were almost enough to remove him from the situation completely, confusion taking over and distracting him from most of his other emotions.

ALMOST enough. The captor slowly pushed his body off of Wonwoo's. He felt like he could breathe better, now having a solid centimeter between the two. He folded his arms above Wonwoo's head and looked down into Wonwoo's eyes. Looking up, Wonwoo wasn't shocked, but more disappointed for not knowing sooner. "Kim Mingyu. I am going to kill you." Wonwoo whispered out. He tried to sound threatening or at least angry, but the way his shoulders relaxed and the shaking slowed said differently.

 

Maybe Wonwoo was wrong to be relaxed with the recent events and mysteries revolving around his friend, but he couldn't help but feel relived. Bottom of the line was, he trusted Mingyu. He assumed the younger had a good reason for this, but all he knew for sure was that Mingyu didn't have any negative intentions. Either way, Wonwoo was not happy to say the least. Whatever his intentions were, he could've accomplished them without scaring the literal hell out of Wonwoo.

Wonwoo pushed his hands against Mingyu's chest in an attempt to push him off. Mingyu did back up, at least for a second. As soon as Wonwoo tried to use the new space to move however, Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's wrist off of his chest and pushed him back against the tree. Mingyu had him anchored against the tree with his fists tightly bound around Wonwoo's wrists, and his body not allowing Wonwoo to move an inch. Wonwoo looked up quickly, shock and confusing making their way across his face.

But then he stopped all struggling. Mingyu was looking down at him with that playful smirk, answering all the bottled up questions Wonwoo had yet to speak aloud with a small shrug. 

"I missed you. I was.... worried about you. I needed to know you were- okay." His voice grew quiet at the end, the hesitation evident in his voice and contrasting the joking nature of his dimly lit facial expressions. His smirk stayed, complimented by a small laugh that almost made Wonwoo think he was just messing around with him. But then there was his eyes, the last time Wonwoo had seen his eyes this intense was when Wonho had taunted Mingyu during the fight, about Wonwoo.

Wonwoo had always assumed that the reasoning for Mingyu's protective nature over Wonwoo had been purely brotherly. It made sense; throughout camp, Mingyu had consistently taken Wonwoo under his wings. But then, another side of Wonwoo thought that Mingyu could be motivated by something more. Something that all the boys had been teasing them about since Wonwoo arrived at camp. That possibility scared him.

Wonwoo wasn't sure how long they stood like that, Wonwoo just looking up at Mingyu in awe, lips slightly parted, eyes still full of so many emotions, fear, doubt, confusion, more confusion, and even a little bit of compliance. Wonwoo trusted Mingyu; he knew the younger wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Wonwoo smiled slightly, "Thank you. You're an idiot, and you still have a lot of explaining to do, but thank you."

Mingyu dropped Wonwoo's wrist, keeping his hands above Wonwoo on the tree as Wonwoo's hands fell to his sides. Other than that, he didn't respond. He just continued to stare at Wonwoo, eyebrows knit together like he was concentrating. His beautifully intense, midnight black eyes were roaming over Wonwoo's face. Wonwoo could almost swear there was a subtle red tone swirling there in Mingyu's eyes, but Wonwoo couldn't be sure of anything in this lighting. He was surprised he could see this clearly without his glasses. It could be because their faces were so close.

Wonwoo realized suddenly that Mingyu's face was untouched. Wonwoo should have been the one checking on Mingyu. Mingyu had been in an app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter