Chapter 7

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  “Thank you, you did great today though I’m a bit jealous.” She texted Eric right after she entered her room.  “I hope you arrived home safe” she added

“ Welcome. Don’t be jealous, you know I did it for you. I hope I made Jin Ah happy, but that is the last one. I think we need to tell her the truth about us.” He replied

“ I will. I’m just waiting for the right time. We should rest now. You said you have a meeting tomorrow.”

“ No, I don’t have one. I just made that up. You look tired though. Is everything okay?”

“ Probably because of the busy schedule in the office. I go to court one after another, and my new case is quite complicated but nothing that I can’t handle.”

“ That’s my girl! But don’t forget to take good care of yourself as well. You look a bit thinner than last week. I really want to feed you more a while ago I just couldn’t because your friend is in front of us. “

( There’s a knock on her door before she could reply )

“ Of course I am taking good care of myself. Jin Ah must want to talk, I will call you later.
Thanks for today again and I love you”

She stood up and opened her bedroom’s door.

“ I thought you’re sleeping already? “ surprised to see Jin Ah in her door

“  It’s too early to sleep and besides I couldn’t sleep.”

“ Why is that?”

“ I must be still excited of today’s event. I really can’t thank you enough.”

“ It’s really nothing, and besides I feel a little sorry because I was there.” She stated now they are sitting in her bed.

“ No, I think it went well and thank you for staying, I think I was to flustered to speak, if you weren’t there, I don’t know what to say. Hopefully that’s not the last time I would have the chance to have dinner or go out with him. Maybe you can bring your boyfriend as well.”

“ Bessy, haven’t it crossed your mind that he might be dating someone or he might have a girlfriend?”

“If he has, do you think he would agree to have dinner with us?” Jin Ah asked
“ Uhmm, maybe he was just trying to be nice, a gentleman as he is.”

“ Why are you so pessimistic when it comes to him? It doesn’t matter, the important thing is I had the chance to meet him again, and it’s all thanks to you.” Jin Ah said and hugged her.

“Alright, let’s not talk about that. We’d better sleep. I need to be up early tomorrow. There’s so much things to do in the office.”

“ If you say so, but don’t pressure yourself too much, you are losing weight. And do you still have time to meet your boyfriend? These past few days you seemed so busy.”

“ I know, but I can’t help it. There are so many cases to handle these days.”

“ Okay then, I will leave so you can rest. Good night and thank you again.” Jin Ah stated while walking towards the door.

“ Good night.”


=========================================

Eun Sang’s phone was ringing while she was in the middle of a meeting. She peeked at it and saw Eric’s name as the caller ID. It reminded her of their plan tonight. They weren’t able to see each other since they‘re both busy, but since its Friday and both of them has no schedule the next day they decided to have an out of town trip.

She immediately agreed when Eric brought up the idea since she owes him from agreeing having dinner with Jin Ah. But she didn’t anticipate that her meeting with the client will last this long it’s already past the office hours. She excused herself to answer his call.

“ Hello, Ready?” Eric on the other line

“ Hi. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter