Chapter 6

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Sang felt relief for telling Jin Ah about her relationship but there's another obstacle she needed to overcome. Jin Ah is asking her help for Eric to notice her. That thought is weighing in her mind for a week now. Today she decided to tell Eric about it, they are in Eric’s villa since it’s friday. 

" I have told Jin Ah that I am dating someone." 

" Really? So that means we can openly date?" Eric asked enthusiastically

" Uhmm, actually I only told her that I have a boyfriend, but I..." she hesitantly pause

" But you didn't tell her that it's me you are dating?" Eric finished her sentence.

" Jagiya, don't be mad at me. I just can't bring the whole truth to her, specially now that she's asking my help to get your attention." she said holding Eric's hand, she knows he's mad by the silence and actions that he is showing her now. " I'm really sorry."

" What do you want me to do? Why are we always like this?  I told you I will tell her myself if you still don’t do anything about it.” He declared with conviction. “ I always respect your decision that’s why I am not saying anything and not even replying to her messages. But if this thing continuous, I don’t know how long I can stay still.”

” I’m really sorry hon, bu….but can’t you just meet her once?”

” What?!” You are telling me to go on a date with your friend?!”  What nonsense is that?!

” I’m not telling you go there by yourself, I’ll be there, I will accompany you and her. I know it will be awkward but hon please, can’t you do this for me? ” I know it’s a crazy thing to ask, but please, just this once. And you can also treat it as one of our dates”” she said pleadingly tears about to burst.

” Don’t you think you are asking me too much? I hate to say this but I won’t do it. Let’s sleep now, this conversation will just take us into circle.”  He ended the conversation by turning his back on her and headed directly to the bedroom.

She can’t do anything but just look at him while entering the room.  Was she really unreasonable asking him that? She decided to change her strategy. She gathered all her courage then entered the room and lay on the bed next to him. She hugged him and said “ Hon, can’t you really do it just once? “ she kissed him on his forehead. “Please” now on his left eye “ Please” now on the right

” I know what you are doing, and my answer is still the same. NO”

” Even if I do this?” this time she kissed him on the lips “ Is your answer still the same?” she teased

” Jagiya, stop it right now, I don’t know what I might do if you don’t.”

She can sense that Eric is just controlling himself now that’s why she more, through this he might agree. “That’s why I am doing this.” This time she kissed him more passionately.

 Eric doesn’t know how to react, he is trying his hardest to control himself, he doesn’t want her to regret things after this. But it’s really hard not to be sway by the temptation she’s giving him, plus the fact that they are laying on bed. Lot’s of thoughts are running in his mind, should he agree just for her to stop, but does he really want her to stop?

He decided the former out of respect to her “ Alright, stop now. I will do it, just make sure you won’t leave the table no matter what?” he said panting after the kissed.

Eun Sang’s face suddenly brightened a trace that she won this game. She immediately hugged him while nodding. “ I promised.”

Eric holds her in the shoulder and said “Why do I always end up doing what you want me to do?”

" That's because you love me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter