Chapter 13

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  This will be a very short update. I'm so sorry.  

 

 

 

    As usual the couple of weeks were spent with their individual work. But as promised they never failed to keep in touch, they even video call at times just to see each other even for a brief moment. 

 

Eric's project is going well and almost at the finishing stage. Same thing goes with  Eunsang. Eric has booked an overseas trip for both of them as he promised.

 

"Hey, free yourself next week." He said when he called her.

 "What? Why?"

" We are going to dubai." 

 "Dubai? Why would you want to go there?" She asked surprised

" My jagi is getting older, you told me before that you always wanted to go there." he teased 

  "Oh yeah, I remember but that was a long time ago, how do you still remember that?!

  " Honey, there's nothing about you that I need to forget." He said goofily.

  "Ya!! " she shouted to cover her embarrassement anf showed him her curled fingers.

 They just both laughed and wished that they were sitting next to each other.

  "Anyway, just free your schedule, okay?!"

  " Aye aye captain." she said with a salute.

  "Ah I miss you so much."Eric whined

  " Me too." She said sharing the same sentiments with him. "I need to go now." she said when someone knocked on her door.

  " Alright, see next week then, I will pick you up in ypur apartment. I will just send you the details. I love you."

  " Okay. I love you too, see you next week." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter