Chapter 3

Loving You (working title)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A week had passed. Today is the day of Eric's return. Eun Sang decided to pick him up since he did what he promised- calling or texting her whenever he is not busy.
 She missed him so much though. Arriving at the airport, she deiced to have some coffee since there's much time before Eric's plane landed. She sat on the corner most table while waiting for her order to arrive when suddenly a woman approached her.

Cherin a friend she met when she was in law school. " Eun Sang ah, what are you doing here?" She asked in a surprised but cheery tone.

" Hi, it's been a long time. I am waiting for someone's arrival. How about you?" 

" Ah, a special someone perhaps? I have a flight to LA, my client is waiting for me there." Cherin teased.

"Hey, what made you think of that?!" she asked a little confused how her friend thought such thing.

" You know, you are dressed so beautifully today. Not that you don't regularly, but there's a  certain glow today." Cherin explained

Blusing now, she hold her cheeks with her palms, " I'm just  really waiting for a friend. I promised to pick him up, so I have no choice."

" Him huh, that explains why." Cherin continue to

She wants to depend herself more but couldn't since her order arrived. " Do you want something to eat or drink?" changing the topic

" Oh no... my flight is in 30 minutes, I just drop by because I saw you. Speaking of flight, I'm going  now. See you next time. "

" Alright. Have a safe flight then." She stood up and extended her hands to hug her.

  She felt relief after Cherin left. In half an hour she will meet Eric. She felt excited bt nervous at the same time because she's worried that someone she knows  might see her with Eric. Should she just hide or wait for him in the parking lot? She ignored those ideas and decided to head to the arriving area. 

Eric immediately flashed a smile when he saw her. He ran the distance between them and hugged her in an instance he also gave her a quick peck. She hit him jokingly. " Someone might see us." she warned.

" I'm sorry , it's just I can't help it. I really missed you." he whined

" Hey it's just a week and we also talked -"

" A week but it feels like forever. " he interrupted.

" I know and I missed you too. Are you not hungry?" She asked while they were walking towards her car.

" I am and I am tired too.  Where do you want to it?" 

" I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter