Five

That's Right My Type (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's wrong?" I asked on the phone. "Why do you sound like that?"

"I- My whole body is weak right now. Could you come and get me?" Sehun replied, voice breathless. 

"Why me?"

"You- You're the one closest to where I'm located." He heaved a few deep breaths, "And I really wanted you to come and get me."

My cheeks flushed. I cleared my throat, "Sehun, I still don't know you very well. You're acting creepy, you know that?"

"Sorry," Sehun said, "I can't really explain much right now but could you take a bus down? I'm sitting on the bench and ah, my head really hurts." 

I sighed and checked the time. How could I ignore him at this time? Sometimes I really dislike the fact that I'm too nice. 

Screw the bus, I'll just take a cab. I hailed a cab and got on. 

I stopped the cab once I saw Sehun at the bus stop. His hood was down and his arms and legs were limp. 

"Sehun?" I approached him carefully and watched as he raised his head slowly. His face was abnormally red. I placed my palm on his forehead. It's burning. 

"You have a fever? You were fine just a while ago." I scolded him lightly as I took out a handkerchief and wet it with water from my water bottle. I placed it carefully over his forehead. "How long have you been like this?" 

"I pretended like I was fine." He clarified, "I thought I could fight it but I was wrong. I don't think I can walk." 

"How far are you from home?" 

"I was already on the way back. It's the next building."

I placed his arm around my shoulder and supported him to stand up, "You won't feel any better unless you go home. Let's go."

I tried my best to support his body weight as we walked slowly to his apartment building. On the way, he let out a dry laugh. I side-eyed him, "What's so funny?" 

"You said I'm a creep. I thought you wouldn't come but here you are."

"It's because I'm a nice person and I have to help a friend in need." I grumbled, "But I'm not taking back my comment that you're creepy. You still are."

"Sorry." 

We arrived at his apartment and I used his card to open the door. We stumbled into the apartment and I threw him onto the bed. "You're so heavy, I thought I was going to collapse." I complained, rubbing my shoulders. 

"Thanks for sending me back. You should go back, it's late."

"I'll make you some porridge before I leave." I said as I placed my bag on the floor and headed for the kitchen, "Go change your clothes and take a nap. I'll leave a note." 

By the time I finished cooking, it had been half an hour. I poured the porridge into a airtight container and pasted a sticky note that said 'Cooked extra so that you can eat it for breakfast and dinner. Remember to heat it up in the microwave before eating.'

I tiptoed to his room and peered into it. He was fast asleep on the bed. 

The next morning, I received a text. 

[I ate well. Thanks for yesterday.]

~

"How do I look?" Jisoo asked as she hurridly combed her fingers through her hair. 

"You good great." I assured her. 

She straightened her dress shirt, "Is there anything else I need to know about your friend Jongdae?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter