Two

That's Right My Type (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"How do you feel after meeting your prince charming?" Jongdae raised his hand and placed it in front of my face, as if it was a microphone. People around us were giving curious looks. I buried my face in my hands and whined, "Jongdae, please stop or I'll tape up your mouth." 

"Yeah, Jongdae. People are staring." Minseok agreed and patted my back softly. 

"Okay fine," Jongdae huffed, "But seriously, did you feel any sparks?" 

"What are you talking about, Jongdae? It's the first time I actually talked to him. I don't even have a crush on him, I just think he's cute. I won't feel sparks."

"Awww snap," Jongdae exclaimed before giving me a stern look, "I told you that he was weird. You should give up before he starts bugging you if he thinks you like him."

"I don't believe you." I crossed my arms and shook my head, "Plus, I saw him last night."

"Did you get laid?" Jongdae's eyes widened in horror, "Oh my god! By Oh Sehun?! You got laid by Oh Sehun?!" 

"Shut up, you dramaqueen." Minseok smacked Jongdae on the head, "Why do you keep exaggerating things? Sehun didn't do anything to offend you." 

"I always thought Sehun would be studying at home. Why was he out?" Minseok asked.

"I wouldn't know. The weird thing was that he was wearing a leather jacket with ripped jeans. He had a lip piercing!" I pointed at my lip, "It was this big and had a chain."

Jongdae guffawed in laughter, with one hand on his stomach, "Myungeun, you've probably seen a ghost. There's no way Oh Sehun would actually look like that."

"They looked so alike."

"He could have been Sehun's hot twin."

"Sehun's an only child." I stared back at Jongdae who suddenly stopped laughing. Jongdae tilted his head to the side, "Wait- how did you know that Sehun doesn't have siblings?"

"I- Um-" I rubbed my neck nervously. Well, it wasn't that hard finding out Sehun's schedule and his family background from various sources that I eavesdropped from. "I just heard, okay?" I hoped I sounded convincing enough.

"You girls are crazy." Jongdae shook his head and hooked his arm with Minseok's, "Come on, let's leave. We don't know her."

I rebutted, "It's not like you don't stalk hot girls on your instagram explore page!"

Jongdae stopped in his tracks and hurridly placed his hand on my lips, "Myungeun, I love you so please don't announce to the entire female population that I go around looking for hot girls. I want to get laid this year."

"You're disgusting." I eyed him before heading for my next lecture.

~

"Aren't you going home yet? Didn't you get a scolding yesterday for reaching home late?" Jisoo eyed the clock and I looked up. It was 10. 

"I was lucky that they were in a good mood last night or else I might not even be here today." I sighed and packed my bag. "I have school stuff to settle tomorrow so I may not be coming." 

"I'm going to miss you then," She hung her head. 

"Really?"

She raised her shoulders, "Actually, maybe not."

"Hey!"

She laughed and threw me a tiny heart. "See you next time! Love you!"

I laughed and threw a heart back to her before leaving. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter