Three

That's Right My Type (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I coughed and stuttered out, "I- I'm curious." The longer I stared back into his dark orbs, the smaller I felt I became. 

"I mean, if you really want to know, I'd tell you." Sehun's lips curled up slowly to form a smirk, "You've already seen the best of me, why don't you see the rest?" He brought his fingers up to a few more of his shirt buttons. 

"Excuse me?" My face flushed a million shades redder as my erted mind took over. Raising my hands in defense, I exclaimed, "I take my words back! On a second thought, I'd rather not know!" 

I turned around so that my back was now facing him. Did Sehun work as a stripper? A e? As my thoughts started flooding my mind, Sehun suddenly ruffled my hair and said, "Such a waste." 

My eyes rounded and I sat there unmoving. I could hear his footsteps becoming fainter as he walked over to the door. 

"See you tomorrow."

And he left. 

To say that my heart didn't beat for him was a lie. I found myself thinking about Oh Sehun while I sorted out the scores and even as I walked home. What was his motive? Why did he start to care about my existance? I was just a plain Jane. With his looks, if he wanted to pick on someone, he could have found a hot girl and then make her fall in love with him. 

~

Oh Sehun didn't come to school the next day. I didn't see him during my breaks nor did he come for any of our combined lectures. 

"Myungeun?" I turned to the side to see Minseok glancing at me worriedly. 

"Huh?" 

"You're daydreaming again." He stated as he pointed down at my empty notes. "You never daydream during economics lecture. You love economics. Not to mention, this is the second time I caught you daydreaming today." 

"Was I?" 

"You were either looking around or staring into space during physics lecture just now." Minseok said with a frown, "What's bothering you?" 

"Nothing." I lied, "I was sleepy and couldn't focus." 

The ring of the bell signaled the end of the lecture. Minseok handed me his notebook and said, "Take it. Copy the notes from this when you're feeling better. You can return it to me tomorrow." 

My lips spread into a large (but tired) grin, "Thanks Minseok. You're the best." 

Jongdae ran over and swung his arm over my shoulder, "I saw that you two were whispering during the lecture. It's the first time I sit without you and you're already sharing secrets without telling me?" He used his free hand to run a finger down his cheek, representing a teardrop. 

"We weren't." Minseok spoke up, "I was just explaining to Myungeun about the circular flow of income. Right, Myungeun?"

"Right. Yes." I nodded in agreement. 

"Lies, lies, lies. You were badmouthing me, weren't you!" Jongdae broke out into exaggerated, fake tears as he cupped his face and let out loud sobs. 

"Will you shut up if I buy you a vanilla cone?" I asked, expectantly. 

Instantly, Jongdae stopped crying and rubbed his belly with a small smile, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." 

~

"I honestly don't know what my mom is thinking nowadays. She keeps asking me if I have anyone I like. She has never cared about me and my relationships. I didn't even tell her that I dated Hanbin a year ago. Is this behavior normal?" Jisoo asked as we walked along the corridor a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter