It has to be you.

You're my destiny, not.

 

Alexa spent quite sometime unpacking her luggage and searched for a dress that she could wear later on. She then decided to wear a short floral tube dress. Ah, this should be nice, she thought. She looked at her watch. Omo! It's almost time Heechul would pick her up! Okay where's the phone... where...

"Heechul honey, i guess i'll be late! I guess i'll just go to your private fan meeting on my own? So what's the address?"

"It's near the hotel though. Just told the cab to go straight, and when there's junction turn to the left and then to the right and i'll be waiting at the door."

"Yahhhh, no need to wait for me! I am not a princess!" ... the next thing she heard was *toot.... tooot... tooot*

AISH THIS GUY. Stubborn as always. Okay so what shall she do with her hair.... maybe she should just curl it. This won't take awhile, she hopes so.

--- At The Venue ---

Leeteuk received a call.

"Hello, teuk-ah... *clears throat*"

"Yah, what's with you turtle! Are you sick?"

"I have sore throat, and i wouldn't be able to make it for today's fan-meeting. I guess you have to replace me for my solo song then. I know you've always wanted to sing the song live ever since Hyukjae sang it live on Sukira. Right? Heh heh heh."

"Yah you turtle, stop disturbing me! But well, you got sick at the right time though. There's someone i would like to dedicated the song to..."

"Omo omo! Hyung-ah! You are in love? Omo omo! Who's that unlucky girl!!!"

"Shut up. Go and get a rest. I will tell you when i'm back later. Saranghae, Yesung!"

"SARANGHAE YESUNGGGGGGGGG~" The rest of the members shouted too.

Leeteuk smiled to himself.

------

Finally, Alexa reached at the venue. She spotted Heechul as soon as she got out of the cab. Heechul looked at Alexa up and down. Wow, this girl has changed, for sure. Then he took her hand and brought her to the room where the private fan meeting will be held.

"Alexa, i'm sorry i wouldn't be able to bring you in. But you, just go in and sit in the front row, the middle. If any crazy fan girl ask you who you are, just say, Heechul's best friend. Okay get it? HEECHUL'S BEST FRIEND."

"Aish Heechul, don't treat me like this! So weir-"

Heechul put his finger on Alexa lips. "Shh, i have to go now to get ready. See you when i'm on stage baby!"

And so, the fan meeting started. Games have been played, lucky fangirls got up on stage, girls screaming and waving hysterically to catch the guys' attention. Yah...... so this is how popular Super Junior is. Alexa caught Heechul's gaze and start smiling widely. Leeteuk,who saw this, tried to get Alexa's attention too but failed. Finally, it was time for some performances.

The first song was Bonamana. Ah this song, the one radio isn't it.......

Well next, No Other. Ah, Heechul so cute! She then laughed at Ryeowook & Sungmin's actions during "Naega michyeo michyeo baby". Aigoooo~ So cute!

"Well.... i guess some of you would have seen that Yesung is missing today. He is currently at home, resting as he is having sore throat now. So lets call him and wish him to get well soon."

..... *tooot toooot*

"Yah Teuk-ah, why you call me again?"

"OKAY, 1, 2, 3..... GET WELL SOON YESUNG! SA-RANG-HAE-YO KIM JONG-WOON!

"Omo omo. Thank you everyone! Teuk-ah, you make me feel so embarrassed here!" 

"Aigo, sorry~ Go and rest now!"

*toot toot*

"Okay so I'm going to replace Yesung and sings his solo song which is the OST for Cinderella Stepsister, It has to be you. Since you've heard Eunhyuk's, why not mine? Kkkkk~"

-

Today, i wander in my memory
I’m pasing around on the end of this way
You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more
I’m losing my way again
I’m praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more
that i want to see you and hold you more
"

Leeteuk then stand up, move forward to the edge of the stage and faced himself towards Alexa. 

It can’t be if it’s not you. I can’t be without you.
It’s okay if i’m hurt for a day & a year like this
It’s fine even if my heart hurts. 
Yes, because i’m just in love with you..
"

 

Leeteuk directed his hand to where Alexa was sitting. Everybody else who saw this suddenly roared and clapped. Heechul was shocked. He didn't expect Leeteuk to go to that extent. Just to go along, Heechul stand up, walked towards Leeteuk and put his arms around Leeteuk's shoulder.

Alexa, on the other hand..... was speechless.