Leeteuk? Super Junior? Mwo?

You're my destiny, not.
They finally had their lunch at the restaurant where Heechul had familiarised with. Plus, far from the bustling city. A famous ramen restaurant. While waiting for the order to come... a guy entered the restaurant and shouted at Heechul.

"Yah dude! I thought we should have lunch together? We got an event later on remember!" Alexa analysed the guy.

Mhm. Blonde hair. Wearing a tight V-neck shirt... Wait. I see something. Ah.. His six pack abs! This guy looks fine enough. Like an artist...

"Sorry Leeteuk, but I got someone special that has just reached here just now. I was suppose to bring her sightseeing today." Heechul smacked his forehead. How could he have forgotten about his private fan meet with his boy band later?

So his name is Leeteuk... Okay.

Leeteuk went closer to Heechul and whispered, "Maybe, you could asked her to come. She looks fine dude!" Heechul looked at Leeteuk and got a wink in return. Leeteuk then turned to look at Alexa. Their gazes met, and Alexa gave Leeteuk a smile. Then, Leeteuk leave them alone for some other errands.

"Mwo? What event? Who is he?"

"Actually..."

"Here goes your order. 2 Ramen Noodles!"

Their conversation was distrupted. After awhile, Heechul began talking again.

"I am actually an artist now. I worked under SM Entertainment and my band is Super Junior."

"Er what... More please!"

"Yes, Super Junior. There are 15 of us in the band. 2 of us are just in the sub-group. We're the largest boy-band. Do you remember the song in the car? That was our band's song. Our new comeback song. Bonamana, that is."

Alexa stared at Heechul in disbelief. Mwo. What. Artist. Heechul is an artist? Her best friend is an artist. What?! Okay.

Let's just accept the fact my best friend is popular now, let's act normal. Alexa calmed herself down.

"So yeah.... Since our plan got cancelled due to my short term memory, do you want to come to my band's private fan meeting?"

... Alexa thinks for awhile. "Well, why not!"

"Well I have to go back hotel and change again. My outfit ain't appropriate for a fanmeet. I wanna dress up like a fan going crazy over Heechul oppa!" Alexa chuckles.

Along the way, they were both in silence. The only thing that could be heard was the song on the radio from SNSD - My Best Friend.

- There is only one of you in this world, my friend. You’re my joy and my soul. I’ll continue to treasure our importance. I swear to God, I love you my friend. -

Alexa turned to look at Heechul and gave him the look that the song on the radio was for him.

"Aww, Alexa..." Heechul then took one of Alexa hands and hold it throughout his drive.

Alexa looked out of the window. She wished for one thing, for Heechul not to change. She love the way Heechul is now.