Is this love, Is this not.

You're my destiny, not.
"Heechul honey, is the apartment you rented for me during my stay here ready yet?"

.. No, Really. Heechul and Alexa are Best friends. Just that they're too close that they did call each other honey, baby and dear.

"Mhm, the lady just called me and told me that it wouldn't be available till next week. The lady's relatives are coming over for holiday too so yeah, priority are given to her relatives isn't it."

"Uh, Where should I live then! Your house..." Alexa shook her head.

"WHY NOT! You and me, in a house... We can..." Heechul turned to look at Alexa's reactions.

"YAHHHHHH!! *smacks Heechul's head" Such a player!" Alexa looked away. Thinking about what Heechul said, she laughed. Heechul never change, didn't he. The same old babo.

A song was being played on the radio. Heechul quickly turn it louder and sang along with the song.

- Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is beating so fast for you to the point it can’t be caught. Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can’t get you. Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart can’t get you it’s gonna stop (Look at me) -

"Eh.... This song is familiar! I heard so many girls playing this song when I was back in states. I didn't bother checking who sings it or what...."

Heechul widened his eyes. MWO. She don't know Super Junior? Yah, this girl. No wonder she have always been the top student in the school. So outdated. Kkkk.

They finally reached the hotel that Heechul have booked exclusively for Alexa. As Alexa was grumbling inside the car about how Heechul had spent so much money for her (though she was grateful), Heechul dashed out of the car and open the door for Alexa.

"Thank you, my highness." Heechul then bowed to her like Alexa was a royalty.

She is the queen of my heart, Heechul told himself. Heechul then leave Alexa alone to her room, to bathe and change.

While waiting in the car, Heechul tweeted. "MY BESTFRIEND IS FINALLY BACK IN KOREA. SAY HELLO TO ALEXA JUNG SOOYEON!" He included a twitpic of himself and Alexa too. In just a second, mentions were flowing in like a river.

"Ah oppa! She is so pretty!" "Oppa are you sure she's just a best friend?" "She's cuter and prettier than you oppa! Kkkk kidding~" .... Heechul couldn't stop smiling.

Is this love. Heechul asked himself. No, best friends. Heechul reminded himself.