Incheon International Airport

You're my destiny, not.
"Thank you for flying with Korean Airlines. Hope you have a great flight. Enjoy your time in Korea!"

Alexa smiled widely. Hello Incheon Airport, She greeted. It's been ages since I last met you. "Did you miss me? I've been missing you so much. States are fine, but Korea is so much better. Well for sure, it's my hometown isn't it!"

She looked at her ipod touch to check the time. Coincidentally, S.E.O.U.L was blasting through her headphones.

- S.E.O.U.L. Call it with me, the beautiful word that makes my dreams come true. The place where joy overflows where I go. I love you~ S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh wherever~ The world where everything becomes one -

Yah! Where is this guy... He had promised me to pick me up at the airport. Always, the late bird! Her eyes roamed around. Her phone rang and she looked at her phone. A name with a picture came out on the screen.

Yes, it's Kim Heechul! Her bestfriend.

"Hi Heechul! Where are you? I'm somewhere at.."

Before she could finished her sentence, someone came from behind and grabbed her phone. As she turned in shock, she was greeted by a hug from Heechul.

"How I miss you so much, best friend!" She whispered into Heechul's ear.

"YAHHH! Why did you set this as my contact picture? So ugly!" Heechul scolded her as he saw the picture on her phone. It was taken 7 years ago when they were still in high school.

Alexa giggled. "You're always ugly heechul. Kkkk, no just kidding! This is the nicest picture of us! Yah, you should be thankful I didn't put a picture of you snoring as the contact picture!"

Aishhhh, heechul sighed.

Their friendship stays strong, even though they are in different countries for years. Alexa believes that this friendship should be treasured even though they are apart. Heechul thinks so, too.

Heechul was wearing a white v-neck shirt, with a white jeans too. So much like an angel, Alexa thought. On top of that, he put on his Chanel Shades as well as a beanie that shows only a little of his blonde hair.

"Heechul..." Alexa did a pout face and pointed to her stomach. "Hungry Alexa is Hungry"

Aigooooo, Alexa! Heechul pinched Alexa's cheeks. "Let's go and have lunch first alright? I wouldn't want my bestfriend to die. Kkkk"