I HAVE A NEW PHONE!

Jessica Answers Letters

Dear jt4life,

Thank you for concerning me. Forgive me for replying this late, since as it seems my friends are bothering me (always) by sending numerous messages through LINE and whatever they could get their hands on. I wonder why aren't they busy?

I’m fine. Tired yes, but fine in all. Soo and Hyo are okay now, they are manageable as of late. Perhaps because of their schedules? Dunno.

About the new phone? HAH! I threatened Taeyeon to buy me one. Neat. Perhaps maybe you could chat me?


Dear Seobaby,

What

Why are you drawing doodles of cucumbers? Seohyun-ah unnie isn’t not amused


Dear red_trunke,

Damn you imbecile, of course I don’t have that picture of me playing because I literally played. I ran after the ball, kicking it to the GK’s face, and score a goal! Not taking selfies like some people I know!

PS: TIFF KNOWS. BUT SHE WON’T DO ANYTHING TO MY PHONE BECAUSE IT’S PINK! PINK!

I WON!


Juhyun,

I see that’s a .

Why the sudden inappropriateness?


Dear PlayerHwang,

Just send it to me and I’ll forward it to her. And no thanks for your kisses! My everything is reserved for Tiffany only!


Dear PlayerHwang,

Actually, written in the corner of this letter is her email. Have fun. Don’t do anything creepy or you’ll face me, got it?


PlayerHwang,

I demand you to forget about the email thing. It wasn’t Tiffany’s email. You’ve been trolled by BakaFarron.


Seobaby,

Maknae I have a new phone. Yeah just text me there. I’m sorry I ignored you because I don’t have your id and number whatsoever. The number’s and Id’s is new, I’ll add you now.


Seohyun,

Well sorry because I have a bad memories!


Dear 2NS197,

I ship Yulsic


Dear 2NS197,

Heil JeTi


Dear BakaFarron,

Would you please stop sabotaging my letters?


JOOHYUN,

I’VE ADDED YOU.


JOOHYUN,

ARE YOU BLIND?!


Dear Bae Joohyun aka Irene,

Unnie is sorry dongsaeng-ah… I thought you’re Seohyun my baby…

So that’s why you used greetings and all…

How did I miss that?

How’s RV going? Russian Roulette is absolutely daebak! Superb!

PS: Try sometimes listen to Vocaloid songs sung by Hatsune Miku. That song eerily reminded me of that vocal program songs, honestly.


Dear Irene,

Oh you know that thing? I never thought Yeri knows that…

RV fighting!


Dear miashidae,

Is it that funny? Well I suppose I should read our letters again.


Dear miashidae,

When I’m facing an angry Taeyeon it doesn’t look like it’s funny, actually. But now I have the situation under control I guess it’s safe to say that it’s quite entertaining. I never knew I could do that to her.


Dear Taeyeon,

How the hell- Taeng you’re supposed to be working not scanning through my letters! WITHOUT MY CONSENT ALSO! I don’t badmouth you on your back! NEVER! True enemies badmouth their enemies in the form of taunting, MIDGET!


MIDGET,

BRING IT ON! BY THE END OF THE DAY, I WIN YOU LOSE BECAUSE YOU’RE SO TINY!


MIDGET,

I WON AGAINST HYO—HYO EASILY TACKLES YOU TO GROUND!


MIDGET,

MY BONES CRACKING?! YOU’RE OLDER THAN ME!


 

I planned to make a 'chat' version of this but I'll think about it again.