yongseo moments

Practically You

'Unnie, I'm going', Seohyun said to the other girls while standing from her seat.

'Wer yvu gwing?', Sooyoung asked her as she was muching her food.

Seohyun laughed at her unnie, 'Unnie, you shouldn't be speaking when your mouth is full'

Tiffany smacked Sooyoung, grossed out at what she did. Hyoyeon just smiled and copied Sooyoung's face. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes at her and swallowed her food.

'I said, where are you going?'. She then smacked Tiffany saying it was common courtesy to do so. 

'Library, I need to get some books'

'But, it's still lunch. You gotta eat'

'Unnie, you can have the food. I'm fine'

'Aish, Sooyoung just let her go. She's not like you', Hyoyeon stepped in, she smiled at Seohyun indicating she may go.

'Oi, Kim Hyoyeon, what do you mean by that?'

'Well at least makdoongie actually cares about studies unlike you. Shikshin'

'Shut up~', She wasn't able to finish her sentence because Seohyun was giggling.

'Unnie, I'm sorry but I really have to go. Lunch time will be ending soon'

The two girls looked at her and nodded their heads. 

'Bye', Tiffany said cheerfully. When she was gone she gave the the two girls a look.

'Seriously?', she said.

"What?', Sooyoung asked her confused.

'You were delaying the poor girl from going to her haven'

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon exchanged glances before bursting out in laughter. 

'Nice one Tiff', Hyoyeon said. But, Tiffany gave them a look.  The two of them immediately stopped laughing and straightened themselves up.

'Sorry', they said in unison.

**********

Yong Hwa also went out of the cafeteria when he saw Seohyun going out. It was a stupid move though, because now he's in the corridor in front of the library just pacing back and forth. In his mind he's debating whether or not he'll go inside and it confused him so much. Thinking how idiotic his move was he scratched his head furiously. 

'Stupid, stupid. Do you know how stupid you are Jung Yong Hwa? Now what!', he said still pacing back and forth. Suddenly the library doors opened and out came Seohyun. Yong Hwa immediately stopped scratching his head and his pacing and bowed down in front of her.

Seohyun was shocked. What is he doing?. She though to herself. 

Yong Hwa stood up and extended his hand. 'I'll help you carry those', he said pointing to the books on Seohyun's arm.

Seohyun smiled akwardly at him and said, 'It's okay. I can handle myself'

She walked away from him but he spoke up immediately.

'Are you sure? Because I don't mind at all. I mean I was the one who offered help so it isn't a problem at all, really. And it looks like, those books are heavy so I can help you with that', he blabbered continuously.

Seohyun's smile turned to laughter. The boy in front of her was blushing fervently and she can't help but laugh at that and also because he was talking non-stop he wasn't even breathing anymore.

'Okay then if you insist', she said while handing some books to him.

Yong Hwa stood there dumbfounded. He can't believe it, how the hell did this happen. He was so lost in the moment that he didn't immediately notice the books being handed to him. When he looked up, he saw Seohyun's face turning worried which caused him to snap back to reality.

'Oh, sorry', he apologized while taking the books.

They walked in silence, him silently cursing himself because looking back at his actions it was quite idiotic. He wanted to turn back time, he wished he didn't insist on helping her so he wouldn't be stuck in this akward moment. But, he really wanted to. He wanted to be brave enough but sadly now he was at loss for words.

'Uhmmm, I'm sorry, I don't really know you', a voice said from beside him.

Yong Hwa faced the girl and blushed. See, she doesn't even know me! Idiot!.

He held the books on one hand and scratched his head, 'Ahh! is that so?'

'Oh! But I always see you together with unnie', she said immediately, seeing how akward the boy became.

'Sooyoung? Yeah, my name's Jung Yong Hwa by the way and I already know yours'

Seohyun stared at him. She didn't know what to say. Yong Hwa realized what he'd done again and cursed himself some more. Nice going Jerk!

'I mean Sooyoung never fails to mention you, that's why I know you', he said defensively and plastered on a big grin to hide his embarassment.

Seohyun looked at him, unsure of how to react but then she smiled widely when she saw how sloppy his grin was. She laughed at him, now it was Yong Hwa's turn to be unsure but then he also joined her laughter afterward.

She looks so cute when she laughs.

'Nice meeting you Jung Yong Hwa', she said after her laugh died down. She extended her hands at him, which he accepted gratefully.

'Nice meeting you too Seo Joo-Hyun'

They could have shook hands for eternity but then classes were resuming. He akwardly loosened his grip on her hand and walked with her a few more steps before handing her back the books.

'Thank you again', Seohyun smiled at him.

'Glad I could help' Yong Hwa said, shoving his hands on his pocket. 

Seohyun nodded her head and walked into her class leaving Yong Hwa standing there watching her as she went in. Only after the door closed did he sighed heavily.

'That was tough'