Here We Go!~

٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ Destination ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

*You're like a queen and beautiful I just can't....*

Alarm on phone started to ring. Ana-Mariya started to wake up, but when she heard Donghae is singing she is wake up in a second and started to sing along.

 

"...You're like a queen and beautiful
I just can't live without you girl
Cheoum botdeon geude
moseub kieok kaeyo..."

Ana-Mariya - 20 years old

phone suddenly stoped to play...

"Ahh.. what happened? Aha, alarm finished... Better to get up and prepeare myself" she said.

and again phone started to ring..

 

Ana-Mariya turned around to phone and saw message... "I think i must change my ringtone, someone can be scared of it if anyone watched that movie" she said and smiled and checked from who message came.

To: Ana-Mariya
From: Lidiya

Hey little girl, meet me in city in 8:30am and don't be late. I want do do some shopping before we go to trip in Korea :))

 

"Arasso!~* I will" Ana-Mariya said to phone, like Lidiya will hear her..

Ana-Mariya quickly get ready to meet with Lidiya.

Lidiya - 19 years old

8:30

"where is that girl?" Lidiya said. "I knew it she will be late like usual."

8:40

"ahh i made it." Ana-Mariya said and looked the time. "woops maybe not in time but still I am here. Now where is she?" Ana-Mariya looked around and she finaly saw her sitting on bench, waiting.

"I came!~" Ana-Mariya said excited. Lidiya only looked at her. "Now that you are here lets go." Lidiya said.

They went to mall and their shopping started... They bought lots of things before the trip. 

AFTER 3 HOURS of SHOPPING

"I think this will be enough for today, we can do shopping there also!~" Ana-Mariya said. "Ahh, yes i forgot!" Lidiya responded. "Wanna go to coffe now?" Lidiya asked Ana-Mariya. "Sure" 

They went to coffe place and ordered hot chocolate. They talked what they will do in Korea, what they must visit, see, buy... lots of things.

"..ah yeah... and don't forget we must see our oppas." Ana-Mariya said excitedly. 
"yes, thats the most important thing.. and Korean boys?"
"that too, I think i wouldnt be able to take my eyes off them"
"I know" , "Okay we will meet at airport at 12pm, our flight is at 1pm, don't be late as usual" Lidiya said.
"Don't worry, I'll be on time, that is the most important thing in my life."

After their coffe (hot chocolate) they left home to pack their things.

NEXT DAY - AIRPORT

"Finaly here, can't wait to get into plane and take of to Korea" Ana-Mariya said and looked at clock, "I came to early it is 10:30am, i guess im too excited. Now I must find something to entertainment myself before Lidiya come."

12:10pm

Lidiya came to airport and saw Ana-Mariya. -What is she doing?- she asked herself  -Is she normal? I guess not-. Ana-Mariya saw Lidiya and run towards her with excitement. "Need help with suitcase?" Ana-Mariya asked. "No, it's okay. What did you do a while ago?"  Ana-Mariya blushed and said "Nothing..."

1:00pm

 

"KOREA HERE WE COME!~" Ana-Mariya shouted and everyone looked at her. "woops.." she hid her face and blushed. Lidiya laughed at her so much -Silly Ana-Mariya-

The plane started, and they are in air so far away from the ground. "WAAAW!~ this is so nice, Lidiya look!" 
"Shhh.. someone will think you are crazy. Don't act like it is your first time on plane"
"But it is..."
"shhh... whisper... i'm going to sleep for a while, and you... you do what you already do.." Lidiya closed eyes and its about to go to dream land when..
"WOOOWW!~ amazing.." and again,  Ana-Mariya with her silly things.

"Ana-Mariya could you please be quiet!~" Lidiya said with anger,  "you are not alone in this plane"

Ana-Mariya finaly got quiet, but still excited.. and of it she fall asleep.


"Hello passengers, in 10 minutes we will get to Korea. Prepeare yourselves for lowering aircraft. Thank you for your time."

This announcement woke up Ana-Mariya and Lidiya.

KOREA~

Finaly they are here, the place they wanted to go, Korea.

"omo... how many handsome boys" *__*
"I know, right" Lidiya responded, "okay, let's go find hotel"
"right.. let's go.."

Now, their fun just started..

 

 

 

    

 


*arraso - "all right" or "ok"

Hope u like 1st chapter.. it is a bit boring.. but its just begining :)) so hope u will left ur comment. 

and sorry for my grammar..  :))

ur writer.. 

MaNa